• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna go with kakine due to being able to infinitely keep fighting,heal himself continuously with Dark Matter and being able to create clones to replace him in battle or help him overpower beast.

he wins by breaking him down to elementary particles via increasing the mass and size of his dark matter and absorbing him on his dark matter network

His dark matter network basically prevents him from dying so i go with him.

he also has the annoying habit of sending away particles of dark matter away from the battlefield so in the rare case that he or his numerous dark matter clones are eradicated,he can regenerate himself from there.

Kakine wins for Yomi's reasons.Kakine increases his numbers, harasses him to the end of time until Beast begs to be killed, to which Kakine might oblige. Depending on the mood.

Wew, Beast sucks against Toaru chars. Losing to a 7-B.

Pretty much the most onesided Inconclusive match ever. Beast just gets continually rekt over and over until fiamma is bored and says draw.

LordAizenSama said:
Pretty much the most onesided Inconclusive match ever. Beast just gets continually rekt over and over until fiamma is bored and says draw.
I still don't really get why Beast couldn't use an RFB

Gargoyle One said:
I still don't really get why Beast couldn't use an RFB
he cant turn into a conduit since Post Revival is not really a human,it has no organs and a brain,its just dark matter with kakine as its conscience.

even if kakine is wiped out by the blast,a huge number of dark matter particles is scattered around the world and i mentioned above how kakine can regenerate from outside dark matter

He comes back and absorbs

You guys know Beast still mindscrews, right?

I'm not saying the reasoning above is wrong, but you still know Beast can insta-win with Telepathy.

Also, Kakine has no Resistance to Mind Hax on his profile, before you bring that up, and Beast scales to being far more powerful than a character that can easily control an entire city of 10.5 Million people.

So, Beast still has a way to win. And while he doesn't LEAD with it in character, he still USES it in character.

TeenAngel101 said:
You guys know Beast still mindscrews, right?
I'm not saying the reasoning above is wrong, but you still know Beast can insta-win with Telepathy.

Also, Kakine has no Resistance to Mind Hax on his profile, before you bring that up, and Beast scales to being far more powerful than a character that can easily control an entire city of 10.5 Million people.

So, Beast still has a way to win. And while he doesn't LEAD with it in character, he still USES it in character.
Kakine has no mind,how do you mindscrew someone who has no brain?

Probably a decisive victory more than a stomp. Beast can still make it inconclusive by running away from a 7-B char.

He could teleport Kakine to space. Though he needs to teleport all the darkmatter in thenworld into space all at once.

The target doesn't need to have organs for his Matter Manipulation to work. He's basically on the level of ripping atoms apart with TK, and his black-hole will just keep Kakine on a state of being torn apart and regenerating continuously.

Would that result Inconclusive?

Also, I have a question. Conduits are able to manipulate photons and electrons.

Is that Macro-Quantum, or still Sub-Atomic?

Subatomic I think?

What you said can force a inconclusive result however kakine can regen and duplicste from a single elementary particle of dark matter. So all he has to do is send pieces off and regen and dupe as many of himself as he needs forever

While Inconclusive is possible, it is unlikely. Kakine is much more intelligent than beast. He sends particles all over the planet and regens infinitely and breaks him down eventually.

@Aizen

Well, it also means that Kakine's Matter Manipulation won't work on him. So Kakine can't kill him because Beast resists his Matter Manipulation, and Beast can't kill Kakine unless he destroys all the Dark Matter in the world.

So I vote Inconclusive because, once again, they can't kill each other.

how do you resists being broken down in elementary particles and losing your individuality as you are absorbed in an endless stream of dark matter particles?

Beast can manipulate Electrons and Photons, which is Macro-Quantum (His Resistance scales to his own MM, as a much weaker character can resist it). And Kakine's profile explicitly states he breaks his opponents down on a Macro-Quantum level and absorbs them. However, Beast has to destroy all the Dark Matter in the world to truly kill Kakine, which is highly unlikely

Kakine can't kill Beast because of his Resistance.

Beast can't kill Kakine because of the nature of his Regen.

Inconclusive.

Yeah but how does his matter resistance work against absorption? Does he use his physical strength to maintain the position of his atoms individually as he is enveloped by dark matter or what?

Sigh. Kakine darkmatter already lolnopes electron beams with no diff.

Listen. Just because they are within the same bracket doesnt mean they are equal. Elementary particles are smaller than electrons and photons. They are what makes up all matter in the universe.

Its like saying molecular regen resists atomic attacks. They are both qualified as high regen so that works.

Okay, fair enough.

I still think it is Inconclusive due to Beast constantly breaking him down without quarrel without a chance to fully regenerate.

LordAizenSama said:
Sigh. Kakine darkmatter already lolnopes electron beams with no diff.
Listen. Just because they are within the same bracket doesnt mean they are equal. Elementary particles are smaller than electrons and photons. They are what makes up all matter in the universe.

Its like saying molecular regen resists atomic attacks. They are both qualified as high regen so that works.
^Basically this

When did even beast regenerate from Elementary Particles?

He can constantly break him down yes, but with Kakines superior intelligence and infinite stamina and infinite supply of darkmatter he is going to win out eventually me thinks

@Yomi

I said he was Macro-Quantum due to manipulating electrons and photons. I never said he can manipulate elementary particles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back