• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole can manipulate electrons. His Thunder Drop works by him collecting electrons from the atom particles of the normal air. The longer he stays in contact with the wind during his fall, the more electrons he gathers and the more damage the move does when he hits the ground.

Fetch can manipulate photons and light, even being able to reduce her enemies to nothing but a cloud of photons.

It's not stated in game. The developers (Sucker Punch) stated that that is how Cole's works.

And Fetch's power is to literally control neon light and photons.

His is right on his profile. I'll ask a expert on this verse than since you blatantly refuse to give any evidence

PTSO and I are the main ones who know it and quite frankly neither of us have heard this before.

Gargoyle One said:
PTSO and I are the main ones who know it and quite frankly neither of us have heard this before.
You guys can fell free to remove it, but Fetch can manipulate photons, and Sucker Punch stated that's how Cole's TD works.

If not, then you can just make him subatomic again.

Welp. Now that all the misinformation is done and dusted, we rewind this thread back 50~ posts ago when Kakine was 6 nil. And maybe one or 2 inconclusive.

Lets finish this up.

Dunno. Cbf counting every user but going off the post you said earlier theres 6 for kakine and two for inconclusive

You could have just quoted it XD

Anyway I remove my vote, this match kinda lost my interest.

saw this in RWA and just spent my time reading over cause im bored

I can't really add anything new to the table thats already presented, so my vote's going to go towards Kakine for reasons above I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back