• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't see how Hashirama can bypass Kakine's hax. He shouldn't be able to survive against Kakine's durablity negation.

Kakine says "Melt for Me" and rips Hashirama to shreds

Has no way to put Kakine down and gets ripped to pieces by matter destruction

Also Is this base or sage mode

I say Hashirama via Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin (Advent of a World of Flowering Trees) releasing sleep pollen all over the place and then Senpō: Myōjinmon (Sage Art: Gate of the Great God) he would not be able to escape it. Techinically hashirama does not need the gigantic Torii so only the first move should take Kakine down since he has no resistance to sleep inducement.

Does this technique work on non-living things? Kakine is made of Dark Matter, he isn't even "alive" in the common sense. Also, he will send Dark Matter to ranges outside Hashirama's reach and spam his Dark Matter crrations while destroying matter.

Kakine's consciousness is spread out across all Dark Matter on the planet and is put into separate clones, so yes.

There's also nothing stopping him from Breaking down Hashirama beyond his capacity to regenerate.

And he can absorb if that wasn't enough.

This is a poor match-up, tbh. A better match up for Kakine from Naruto would have been Edo Tensei Itachi.

Either way, Kakine FRA

Kakine legit solos Naruto barring Madara because of infinite tsukyomi

Not sure how Hashirama stands a chance

Gargoyle One said:
Not sure how Hashirama stands a chance
I don't either, but Edo Tensei Itachi could use the Totsuka Blade to trap/seal him forever in his Susano'o's gourd. Screw it, I'll make the thread.

Hashirama proceeds to cover the whole planet in pollen :). No but seriously this is a big stomp. One can instantly kill the other while the other can not in anyway.

Edo Itachi should be able to seal him. If only Hashi had better seals that are not just good for trapping big monsters :(.

Edo Itachi Vs Kakine would be a fun thread.

As for salvaging this thread- I recommend making speed unequalized.

It would make it inconclusive I guess Kakine would never catch Hashi but Hashirama still would be unable to put him downl.

Kakine defeated a FTL in a speed unequal match.

He can create DM anywhere (and an entire army, as he already created it in the Novel), and if Hashirama touches him, he can destroy and absorb Hashi.

SchroKatze said:
Kakine defeated a FTL in a speed unequal match.

He can create DM anywhere (and an entire army, as he already created it in the Novel), and if Hashirama touches him, he can destroy and absorb Hashi.
There aren't 7 votes on that thread and I'm still waiting on Teen to show "Limitless" stamina

Gargoyle One said:
Waitwait, I think I'm missing something here. Yeah, Kakine is the most unkillable cockroach in the shed, but how would he close the gap in AP? (Tier 5 vs Tier 7?!)
And can anyone explain 'macro quantum' thingie for me?

@SchroKatze

'destroy'? So not 'annihilate' (as in, matter-antimatter). So its just another way to say he has Matter Manipulation like Dr. Manhattan?

Back