• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaioh vs. Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grudgeman1706

VS Battles
Retired
Two sadisitic killers, their past drenched in the blood of the countless innocent people, These two dark villains will face off. Will the sadistic ice queen of akame ga kill take home the crown, or will she just be another victim swallowed by the Devils shadow. Rules: speed equal, both in character.

Kaioh:1

Esdeath:2

Kaioh
Kaioh in all his unholy glory.

EsdeathIceQueen
Esdeath

Kaioh if Esdeath doesn't get serious fast enough and plays around. She will get outskilled and destroyed by his durability piercing blows.

Esdeath if she is bloodlusted or serious. She can just time stop and hit him with attacks several times her current durability rating. Her attacks can also be massive plus they freeze so its not a matter of Regenerationn in this case.

I'd probably have to go with Esdeath, she can use her ice to protect her body from attacks, which is what she did to avoid getting struck by Akame's Murasame, along with the fact she can time stop and a lot of her ice attacks can be strike Kaioh from a distance.

Alright imma give my reasoning, but before I start I will not count my vote, that be too biased, I will just help by giving my reasoning.

Now Esdeath is one very tough opponent , her AP and dura give her a slight advantage, not a big one but just good enough. But her biggest advantage is her time freeze and ice powers. Now if she was truly bloodlusted I could see her taking the win. However we are sticking with their characters. Now let me give a rundown on kaiohs abilitys.

Just like Kenshiro and his hokuto Shinken, Kaioh ignores durabilty with his hokuto Ryuuken, and unlike Hokuto Shinken, his style Hokuto Ryuuken has more distant attacks and off balancing their opponent whole binding. Kaiohs Matoki acts as more than just a powerful shield, it's incredibly offensive, for example it could levitate a person and multiple objects and hold them down, one of its best traits is its ability to drain a persons Energy/stamina and ki, meaning overtime their attacks get slower and weaker the longer your near him or are within his matoki, hokuto ryuuken also has powerful distortional effect on the area. He can instantly turn a large radius into a dark abyss using anryu tenha k that confuses and blinds opponents by removing the light within the anryu tenha , all while binding them in the air making them turn endlessly giving raoh the ability to blitz Esdeath. Ine argument poeple use for Esdeath is her ice saying "she can use her ice to protect her body and could freeze him. Now that is Tru her ice could give her more protection but here's the thing. Kaioh and every time I her ryuuken user has a burning hot aura, not enough to melt thick steel, this will give him extra resistance since his body literally explodes and oozes with his aura. Also one thing you must know is, while it may not be too great, weaker characters than him have survived having their bodies bloodstream literally being frozen , so his cold resistance adding with his blazing hot aura gives him a strong edge against her ice, now will he still be affected of course. Now the biggest factor I see determining the victors here are their characters. Esdeath is incredibly sadisitic and loves torturing her victims, especially those with strong wills and prides. And Kaioh is a perfect match for that. Now main is sadisitc don't get me wrong however unlike Esdeath, he does not waste his energy by playing with his opponent, he will legit go for the kill as fast as possible, that includes using his ultimate move, he did this against Kenshiro, which left Kenshiro open for a powerful matoki blast which would kill any normal opponent. Kenshiro is no ordinary opponent and because he's immune to his own pressure points. He can't die via negated dura. Esdeath will fail to kill Kaioh quickly and will not use Mahapadma in the beginning which will lead to her demise.

Speaking of Mahapadma, let's me talk about that. If she were to use that everyone says she would win easy. However, theirs flaws to that accusation. For one thing after speaking to some AGK experts they said her trump card only last for a moment which could neither 2-5 seconds, but let's highball it and say 5. She will no doubt either stab his heart or try to hold him down cause again she tortures her opponent. but what she falls to realize is Kaioh has low mid regen, and can easily survive a heart stab or explosion at that. Once the Mahapadma ends she can no longer use it and this will enrage Kaioh and cause him to once again spread his aura across the filed blinging her and him going for the kill. Theirs also the fact Kaioh is always draining her from the moment the fight began so the longer the fight the weaker she gets so her trump cards and prep moves will be halted.ine last thing I learned form these AGK users is that her "ace" can be negated if the character has strong resistance over ice. That is how tatsumi evolved around her move, no am I saying Kaioh negates her move, NO I do not think so however I do believe its just worth to note this. His resistance towards elemental including ice is strong, but it's unknown how strong. Overall I see Kaioh talking this mid difficulty because he will use the advantage of her sadisitc character and end her life, his hax has a huge range, and she won't know his hax one shots, he has decent ice resistance so her ice stopping attacks will be weaker. And overall skill advantage with his knowledge of a deadly art. This is just my view on the fight. As I said my Vote will not be counted. But I will help debate on kaiohs side as best I can. Since the fandom is very small and has few who are knowledgeable on it.

Talonmask said:
I'd probably have to go with Esdeath, she can use her ice to protect her body from attacks, which is what she did to avoid getting struck by Akame's Murasame, along with the fact she can time stop and a lot of her ice attacks can be strike Kaioh from a distance.
i agree with this LOL XD ^_^

Guys, Esdeath just got downgraded to like At least Low 7-C.

Wouldn't this be somewhat of a stomp considering that not only is Kaioh way above her in AP and Dura, but Esdeath likely doesn't have anything that could put him down except perhaps doing chip damage and pelting him with ice boulders and those icicle things?

I mean all Kaioh needs to do is just, for example, go Anryu Tenha on Esdeath and just destroy her like that. Or just simply do a blast of matoki energy at her. Or even just simply punch her with brute force and such.

Does anybody have an argument for that? If not, i may have to be forced to closed this then...

CrossverseCrisis said:
Guys, Esdeath just got downgraded to like At least Low 7-C.

Wouldn't this be somewhat of a stomp considering that not only is Kaioh way above her in AP and Dura, but Esdeath likely doesn't have anything that could put him down except perhaps doing chip damage and pelting him with ice boulders and those icicle things?

I mean all Kaioh needs to do is just, for example, go Anryu Tenha on Esdeath and just destroy her like that. Or just simply do a blast of matoki energy at her. Or even just simply punch her with brute force and such.

Does anybody have an argument for that? If not, i may have to be forced to closed this then...
What happen to her at least "7-B" AP and dura?

Esdeath's calc puts her at MCB+, however due to the ice cones not being accounted for I will assume Esdeath's AP is 1 kiloton of tnt.

Kaioh is 231 times stronger than Esdeath, one blow from him is enough to flatten her. And he also has the speed advantage too so a one shot is pretty much likely to happen. Mahapadma wont be very useful either as I doubt she could chip Kaioh nor would she even try to (never displayed to blitz someone within it) and I think Kaioh's ki would allow him to break free from any ice traps but I am not so sure about that.

Probably a stomp, so I may close it unless convinced otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back