• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: GENERATIONAL GAP (NO, YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE CONTEXT)

I just thought this'd be hilarious if only for the interaction potential. Y'know how most of the Ghostfaces are heavily tied to classic slasher movies? Imagine how horrified they'd be to see what the current generation considers to be horror.

That's all folks
● ------------------------------------- ●
The last thing Billy saw was a muzzle flash.

To be fair, they knew this wasn't an ordinary teenager, it was why they targeted him of course.

The events he went through were a stand-out for modern monster horror combined with many tropes of old movies, it was a perfect victim to go after.

They were definitely way in over their heads though, attacking him without firearms? When he had firearms himself?!

Billy rubbed his head, noticing his surroundings. A dimly lit bedroom with a couple doors, the wallpaper a gaudy pink pattern which seemed like a child's bedroom. It was an odd place to be and his thinking was interrupted upon noticing Stu by the bed. As he went in to wake his friend up, he noticed the ringing of the phone which woke Stu up anyway. Knowing this classic trick, Billy asked his friend to watch his back as he answered the phone.

"Ah, finally! I know teenagers can be lazy but this is ridiculous! Now, where was I, ah right," Malak greeted before beginning his speech.

Welcome to the mansion, your new home. I am currently open to hiring new slaves. Now, I can easily take your soul and force it to do my bidding, but I am willing to give another proposal. You see, I have acquired a surplus of slaves from various sources, some willing and some gotten a while ago. For example, my new friend, Mortality, spirit of death and punishment, has introduced me to two friends of his. I would like to test their efficacy among many others and I thought I could deal with two problems at once. Survive until 6 AM and you will live for another day, perish and you will relive the night until you win.

"And when you've had enough, just call me in this telephone. A tormented soul tastes all the more better~"

"Billy, look!" Stu called out, looking to see a pair of glowing eyes peering through the door. Another door opened, revealing the owner of these eyes, withered uncanny animatronics twitching and moving erratically during their approach.

"Aw man, it's this Gen Z shit!" Stu cursed.
"What did we do to deserve this!..." Billy complained before realizing that they're both serial killers.

"I mean, what specifically?!"

latest

• Starting range: 20 meters with no line of sight
  • The Ghostfaces have their firearms
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Slashers : 0
  • The Animatronics : 2
  • Incon : 0

8a09a59a059fe93f168febeafbbf4d53.jpg

VS
ghostie_by_w3st3rnm0n3t_ddn9vrw-pre.jpg

Last edited:
No thoughts on the match itself yet other then RAT might as well solo via AP

I wouldn't throw Malak into the misspeaking bin, this is a demon with more souls under his control then anything... and he's up front about his intentions, whether the reason behind it is that he feels no need to lie because he's superior or something else, he's not in the boat of deception, that is more Bierce, actually.

Oh, and Malak only commended Doug's tenacity when it was repeatedly shown to him, he doesn't really lump all mortals into the tenacity bin yet

I wouldn't throw Malak into the misspeaking bin, this is a demon with more souls under his control then anything... and he's up front about his intentions, whether the reason behind it is that he feels no need to lie because he's superior or something else, he's not in the boat of deception, that is more Bierce, actually.
You're right actually. I was originally thinking that he intentionally did it to motivate his targets but I guess he could just be upfront about it
Oh, and Malak only commended Doug's tenacity when it was repeatedly shown to him, he doesn't really lump all mortals into the tenacity bin yet
Now TBF, you did suggest having Malak be annoyed at the sight of souls persisting after death

I'm unsure how much of a boost the bear statement should give to their AP tbh. We don't know how long they had to maul the bodies for the carnage to resemble a bear attack. I've never really been a fan of using that statement as evidence for a higher AP because at face value all it means is that they are capable of mutilating a body over an unknown period of time, which any 9-C can do

I do think the Ghostfaces are going to have trouble damaging them - even if they do have a minor AP advantage, they're gonna be trying to tear apart metal with knives and guns. That being said, once they realize they're fighting robots, they probably won't hesitate to bring out the guns and keep their distance. They don't like using the guns while costumed up but they aren't stupid

The animatronics will be incredibly hard to take down and I'm unsure if the Ghostfaces have the firepower to do without getting mauled to bits first lol

Even though Billy and Stu can likely take out the Rat and Cat with their guns, the environment they're in doesn't help them at all. First, if we take the house's appearance in FNAF4 as accurate then it is almost completely pitch black. It's literally so dark that you wouldn't be able to see a 7 feet tall killer robot standing several inches away from you unless you have a light source. Second, if we assume that the house's depiction in Dittophobia is canon (Which it should be since it's a part of Tales from the Pizzaplex which is canon) then the entire place is constantly filled with a strong hallucinogenic gas. Both of the problems mentioned above will affect the Ghostfaces but not the Animatronics.

I don't think the house is always filled with the stuff since people allegedly lived there during the day... It also isn't technically present in FNaF4 that we know of, only Dittophobia, as FNaF4 is still treated as a dream

That's going into FNaF lore territory though, I assume the house is just for flair and none of the environmental hazards are present?

Second, if we assume that the house's depiction in Dittophobia is canon (Which it should be since it's a part of Tales from the Pizzaplex which is canon) then the entire place is constantly filled with a strong hallucinogenic gas. Both of the problems mentioned above will affect the Ghostfaces but not the Animatronics.
Shit, I'll change it

So, we got two Animatronics who have human psychopath intelligence + The Strength of 7 foot metallic monstrosities.

I don't have a whole lot to add, but RAT has pretty good stealth feats being able to hide from a restaurant full of animatronics who can see in pitch black darkness. Even if the Ghostfaces had flashlights, RAT can hide from them. The two can probably sneak up on the two without taking any detrimental damage.

Ripping off a human head is 1155 J and the animatronics can rip off the heads of other animatronics so they should have a hefty AP advantage. Though the Ghostfaces scale to bone breaking which can be anywhere from 375 J to over 9000 J, Rat and Cat have the better feat with their strength being compared to that of a bear. Along with their superior stealth, LS, and Immortality Type 2, I think they'll take this fight handily. You should probably unequalize speed just to give Billy and Stu a higher chance at winning.

Last edited:
I've already voted for R&C. Other peeps seem to be in favour of them too but they haven't really voted yet.

Back