• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kahhori new profile mcu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I remove this section from Her profile?
I’m only 1 staff member. I can’t decide that alone, @ActuallySpaceMan42 @Qawsedf234

What are your thoughts about my comments here:
Scan is impossible to read.

This is actually not enhanced senses, its extransensory perception. To clarify the difference: Enhanced senses is, as the name implies, an enhancement of the human senses i.e., sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch. So, for example, if I had vision that allowed me to see millions of miles ahead, that would be Enhanced senses because sight is a human sense. Meanwhile, in this case, "feeling the tesseract's energy" is, fundamentally, not a human sense. Its not that the sensory ability is amplified to a superhuman degree, its just, a human couldn't do it at all, therefore, it is extrasensory.

According to one of our Administrators (Bambu) jumping/leaping feats are no longer considered acrobatics. Neutral on the other one.

Seems like an extension of her telekenisis so it should be listed with that.

I'm fine with everything else.
^^^
Should I change it to just telekinesis or attack reflection as before just expanding on telekinesis?
You can list them both. I only meant list them side-by-side.

I agree with the changes to enhanced senses, and removal of acrobatics. Although I could read the Death stuff, it would be nice to have a better scan.
I've removed acrobatics from her profile and edited other sections, and I'll try to find more clear images to edit. So after I finish all the edits I will let you know and profile will be used

the new scan is good, just make sure to get rid of those square brackets at the start and end of that sentence

also u linked the imgur thing twice n idk if this necessary, but u should make it so that its linked to the whole thing rather than two parts of the sentence. check the parts that im talking abt below

the new scan is good, just make sure to get rid of those square brackets at the start and end of that sentence

also u linked the imgur thing twice n idk if this necessary, but u should make it so that its linked to the whole thing rather than two parts of the sentence. check the parts that im talking abt below
I fixed it now. Thank you for telling me.

Ignore the background noise, but here is a video. Just do that, use the proper name me, and copy and paste your sandbox. Also, make sure the tier's uses {{Low 1-C}}, and when it's fully made add the proper categories. (Categories are located at the bottom of the page.)
title i use Kahhori (MCU WHAT IF...?) Is this correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back