• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Profile for John Taylor and a New verse page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, PnAitus

A disease seen when a profile only cares about the powers and Abilities section for references

While I can agree that the other profile lacks scans especially for a page with tier 1 statistics, I'd say you should add references to the rest of the profile. I'm fine with adding the verse page since that's something all verses should have in my opinion.

While I can agree that the other profile lacks scans especially for a page with tier 1 statistics, I'd say you should add references to the rest of the profile. I'm fine with adding the verse page since that's something all verses should have in my opinion.
thanks for the input!

I removed it since the amp is temporary + i need a cosmology page to fully explain why hes tier 1
It's temporary but it's still a key, needs to be there. But I agree about making the cosmology page before including it. If you need any help with it, I'm available, except om weekends

It's temporary but it's still a key, needs to be there. But I agree about making the cosmology page before including it. If you need any help with it, I'm available, except om weekends
ill consider adding the key then, the cosmology page is fine for now but ill probably need help on the tier 1 stuff

gonna have to ask close this until further notice.
i was too hasty and havent added the references. also some of Johns powers are missing

yeah you missed a lot
Regarding the cosmology stuff, you could use this as a starting point, as it's currently-kinda-somewhat accepted by the site and was made by the previous supporter of the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back