• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh this great but she should have more abilities, what you think
idk i was thinking abt adding some of sacred timeline wanda’s abilities but like she’s a variant so idk if she should have the same abilities except stuff she should be able to do w her chaos magic like reality warping or something

oh and i also credited the youtuber that did the gameplay in the clips i added in the sandbox

i couldnt find any vids with no commentary so i just used clips from their vid instead if that’s fine

idk i was thinking abt adding some of sacred timeline wanda’s abilities but like she’s a variant so idk if she should have the same abilities except stuff she should be able to do w her chaos magic like reality warping or something
She should have dimensional travel, she can send players to different universes to collect infinity stone and she should have higher dimensional existence because she can affect the 6-D tree multiverse and other things. But she probably won't get abilities from the sacred timeline since she hasn't studied the darkhold, but I think there should be more than what I've mentioned, I just missed some

waitt so for the what if variant, shouldn’t she be at least 6-a at her base?? bc she’s the scarlet witch which is like wanda at her peak so maybe she could be above 616 wanda in endgame? idk
You should not remove durability low complex multiverse because LordGriffin1000 he already stated that the profile looks good. And she was able to withstand the power of the five infinity stones it should low complex multiverse, even though she was weak after the attack. But it wasn't fatal to her so she should have a durability low complex multiverse

You should not remove durability low complex multiverse because LordGriffin1000 he already stated that the profile looks good. And she was able to withstand the power of the five infinity stones it should low complex multiverse, even though she was weak after the attack. But it wasn't fatal to her so she should have a durability low complex multiverse
wasn’t the attack she took from the infinity stones just power nullification? the thing the player did was stated to fracture her power across the multiverse

wasn’t the attack she took from the infinity stones just power nullification? the thing the player did was stated to fracture her power across the multiverse
It should also be durability, however power nullification A strong attack of 5 dimensions was required to affect her

It should also be durability, however power nullification A strong attack of 5 dimensions was required to affect her
player with the power of infinity stones and with the spells of Agomotto, "The Hero" gets Low1-C attack potency, durability (with shields) and range, so infinity scarlet witch take AP from player many times so her durability should low complex multiverse

loki and the watcher already 6-D in the first place or not i missed something?
Unless something changed they're all 5D. Loki for manipulating the timelines which is a trans infinite amount of universes and Ultron/Watcher for the same stuff. The greater multiverse is 6D but afaik no one scales to that other than Kevin at the moment.
This makes the entire structure of the Sacred Timeline along with all of its uncountable infinite branched timelines ad infinitum a Low 1-C structure. And the Multiverse as a whole contains an infinite amount[4] of those unique timelines,[21] which is further confirmed by the Marvel Website,[22][23] like the Sacred Timeline and its branches called "trees"[15] which are stacked,[4] making the entire Multiverse and the space containing all the timelines and branches, called the End of Time, higher into Low 1-C (5D).

Unless something changed they're all 5D. Loki for manipulating the timelines which is a trans infinite amount of universes and Ultron/Watcher for the same stuff. The greater multiverse is 6D but afaik no one scales to that other than Kevin at the moment.
👌

Do you think infinity scarlet witch should have durability at low complex multiverse since she withstands player AP many times and her speed should scale accordingly Sacred Timeline?

bump, summary, her durability should be low1-c and her speed should be Relativistic+ like Sacred Timeline? I think her durability should be low1-c because she gets AP many times from the player who learned various spells from Agomotto and the player should also have a profile and he should be at low1-c AP and durability with shield and admin is not against durability low complex multiverse and her speed Relativistic+

Let’s upgrade every top tier to tier 1A sense they stated they could effect the player world so real life meaning they can breach R > fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back