• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uncle in Another World - Yousuke Shibazaki Profile Rework

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey, fanta here. Profile update time.

Old Profile - Here

My Revised Profile - Here

To summary up what I have done, well... Got two new renders for the profile. Added the character's actual name to the profile. Made two keys- one key revolving around Yousuke's past/during his isekai adventures and the another key is Yousuke's current day self/after his isekai adventures. Made calculations for AP, Speed and LS, giving solid ratings and not ratings from guesswork and changed the justifications for his ratings as well. Added missing + new abilities and reworked old abilities by supplying references and new scans.

... Basically, I revamped the profile to hell and back, lel. Will admit that this is my first time in actually doing something like this, so... If anybody sees something wrong tell me and I'll try to fix it.

Agree: DarkDragonMedeus (Mod), Elizhaa (Mod)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Hmm...Can't the mountain slice calc go higher? If these are legit mountains and if what we see is accurate, the top of the mountains should've slided off if it was cut normally. Instead it flies up, meaning that he moved that entire mass x4 in the air at notable speeds.

Hmm...Can't the mountain slice calc go higher? If these are legit mountains and if what we see is accurate, the top of the mountains should've slided off if it was cut normally. Instead it flies up, meaning that he moved that entire mass x4 in the air at notable speeds.
Maybe? What you said did came to my mind when making the calc but I am wholly unsure how to do such a thing. Oof.

Also the pixel scaling in that calc is just very very wrong. The guy you are pixel scaling is nowhere near the mountain while there are people far closer to them that you could've used instead and gotten way better results. Don't get what the point of the purple pixel scaling line is since the slice would clearly be wider.

Also the pixel scaling in that calc is just very very wrong. The guy you are pixel scaling is nowhere near the mountain while there are people far closer to them that you could've used instead and gotten way better results. Don't get what the point of the purple pixel scaling line is since the slice would clearly be wider.
Those were just a bunch of goblin. Actual goblins. So I figured I should've used the only human in the shot to pixel scale. Also, really, I didn't know that about the purple line.

Edit: Oh, wait a second. I mistaken the blue line for the purple line. My b. The purple line was just a remnant of old version of the calc that I forgot to remove,
mmm has this appeared in the anime?
It did, but the animation is kinda bad in the action scenes, so wouldn't find it too reliable to calc.

Last edited:
... Damn it, I just realized something that can up the result of the mountain cut by a lot. Oh well. The main important thing for this CRT is just to revise Yousuke's profile.

Those were just a bunch of goblin. Actual goblins. So I figured I should've used the only human in the shot to pixel scale. Also, really, I didn't know that about the purple line.
Pixel scale the goblins.
Edit: Oh, wait a second. I mistaken the blue line for the purple line. My b. The purple line was just a remnant of old version of the calc that I forgot to remove,

It did, but the animation is kinda bad in the action scenes, so wouldn't find it too reliable to calc.
animation is needed not for action scenes but for the speed of the mountains being lifted upwards.

You should also either delete the planetary range as the spirits are out of Uncle's control there. If they are controllable then that should also be reflected in his tier since the feats described are easily High 6-A to tier 5

You should also either delete the planetary range as the spirits are out of Uncle's control there. If they are controllable then that should also be reflected in his tier since the feats described are easily High 6-A to tier 5
... Huh, I thought I removed that awhile back, must have forgotten that. My b. Thanks, Arceus. Also, I might reword the speed section itself by a bit.

Looks good though Arceus makes good points.
Kek. I already did what Arceus said to do. Now I just need to wait for more mods (1 more, probs), so I can apply this to the profile!

... On a side note, I need permission to change this page's name;

to Yousuke Shibazaki... Before anybody askes, that's the main character's name (obviously) but am pretty sure the page itself was created before the main character's name was revealed in the manga's 30th chapter.

I would like to add: possibly higher for Magic, as Spirits said that they can freeze every plain on the planet for the next 10 years and Possibly higher Stamina, as he implied that he would be able to defeat Power of God Dragon, even if it would've taken 4 months.

Back