• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-A and above stuff iirc requires R>F interactions with said “fictional” characters not being able to interact with “reality”. Since KEVIN was mentioned, just gotta ask, did She Hulk interact with him and access the real world by herself or through outside help I don’t recall.
She-Hulk interacting with K.E.V.I.N. is an automatic disqualifier for R>F on its own. In addition the MCU is "data" to KEVIN, which also disqualifies him from R>F since data isn't an unreal in comparison, just smaller.
Wait WHAT? Why MCU is Low 1-A?
Its not

For the thread the most SW would be is Low 1-C if she scales to the Stone's full powers.

She-Hulk interacting with K.E.V.I.N. is an automatic disqualifier for R>F on its own. In addition the MCU is "data" to KEVIN, which also disqualifies him from R>F since data isn't an unreal in comparison, just smaller.
It’s not she got there from an error and she can’t get back and literally treats everything as fiction to it’s meta stuff for a reason

9354777-ezgif-7-edd52ec7cd.gif

9354778-ezgif-7-5be65e662a.gif

It’s not she got there form an error and she literally treats everything as fiction to it’s meta stuff for a reason
That's an automatic disqualifier Dark. End of story. Its also not fiction from KEVIN, since he's manipulating data, which is how he fixes it in the end.

For the thread I watched the video and Wanda is easily overpowered and then depowered by five of the six stones. Meaning she doesn't scale to the full gauntlet. So I'm against a Low 1-C upgrade.

That's an automatic disqualifier Dark. End of story. Its also not fiction from KEVIN, since he's manipulating data, which is how he fixes it in the end.

For the thread I watched the video and Wanda is easily overpowered and then depowered by five of the six stones. Meaning she doesn't scale to the full gauntlet. So I'm against a Low 1-C upgrade.
Wrong it doesn’t disqualify anything as the mcu is literally stated to have reality fiction

What are you talking about Wanda was literally going to re shape the Yggdrasil tree that’s more then enough to show she scales

I don't understand, just because the timeline creation is supposed to be low1-c and she was attacked by gem power doesn't mean she shouldn't have any scale. She didn't even die in that attack, so why don't you agree?

what do you think about Dormammu 11 D? It has been confirmed by the official 2 times.
It contradicts main-canon. Since the Watcher, who's only 5D, is infinitely more powerful than Dormammu. There's no High 1-C upgrade to be had.
You're wrong. This has been brought up and rejected for the exact reasons I've mentioned. K.E.V.I.N. doesn't meet the unrealness and lack of interaction criteria for the 1-A R>F.
What are you talking about Wanda was literally going to re shape the Yggdrasil tree that’s more then enough to show she scales
She was doing so with the stones, meaning its not her, and she's completely depowered by five of them.
mean u agree?
Not completely. She'd only be Low 1-C with all six stones. She herself wouldn't scale to that value since she's depowered by five and requires them all to do her plan in the first place.

just because the timeline creation is supposed to be low1-c
Creating the transinfinite number of multiverses is Low 1-C. Not a single timeline or multiverse in of itself.

For the thread I said she wouldn't get Low 1-C without the stones, since she required them per your opening for her plan and was depowered with just five of them. Meaning her power < stones power.

Isn’t this thread just to get the stats for a new wanda profile? Low 1-C scaling to the stones when she has them is fine if it’s specified that it’s with the stones

Not completely. She'd only be Low 1-C with all six stones. She herself wouldn't scale to that value since she's depowered by five and requires them all to do her plan in the first place.
Then no one should low1-c infinity ultron either, he had the stone completely removed from his body and he is not low1-c if you think like that

She was doing so with the stones, meaning its not her, and she's completely depowered by five of them.
What are you talking about Ultron isn’t his tier now because he did it with the stones stop saying nonsense man obviously if someone gets powered up by the stones then they are that tier even if they weren’t before
It contradicts main-canon. Since the Watcher, who's only 5D, is infinitely more powerful than Dormammu. There's no High 1-C upgrade to be had.
this is wrong I explained in the dormammu thread

Then no one should low1-c infinity ultron either, he had the gem completely removed from his body and he is not low1-c if you think like that
Ultron without the stones isn't Low 1-C. He needed all six to be a threat to the Watcher and once he got them all back he was going to kill everyone with his full power. Additionally a beefed up Strange Supreme got decked by an Infinity Gauntlet and the Stones have always been the strongest power source seen outside of K.E.V.I.N.
What are you talking about Ultron isn’t his tier now because he did it with the stones
Yes he is. He's Low 1-C because he's powered entirely by the stones.
this is wrong I explained in the dormammu thread
You were outvoted heavily if I'm thinking of the same thread.

No you literally said that was with the stones so she doesn’t scale disagree with upgrade💀💀💀
Maybe you should read what I say next time
For the thread the most SW would be is Low 1-C if she scales to the Stone's full powers.
For the thread I said she wouldn't get Low 1-C without the stones, since she required them per your opening for her plan and was depowered with just five of them. Meaning her power < stones power.
I've said multiple times she'd be Low 1-C with the stones, just not Low 1-C without them.

Maybe you should read what I say next time
Again I read just fine admit you said something goofy instead of defending the upgrade is to get her to 1c you said no infinity Wanda isn’t 1c because she did with infinity stones and disagree like op even says he’s talking about infinity Wanda you said no

No one said base wanda low1-c
But you did. Like right before you said "Before the stones" meaning base Wanda.
I'm just referring to her abilities like the watcher
I get you mean now, you were talking about just powers she'd get. In that case she'd get what she's shown to do, dunno if she'd qualify for the Watcher's physical traits like being Acasual 4 as an example. But she may qualify for an extra tabber when/if you make the page.

I get you mean now, you were talking about just powers she'd get. In that case she'd get what she's shown to do, dunno if she'd qualify for the Watcher's physical traits like being Acasual 4 as an example. But she may qualify for an extra tabber when/if you make the page.
You can see her looking at a shard of glass (another universe), which is probably a dimension outside the multiverse that she uses to view stories. To find a solution to her absolute point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back