• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude if you can't be bothered to use the profiles made, either make a CRT to upgrade Kaguya. Or don't make matches here and go to comicvine. You are just looking like an annoying troll right now.

Soul King stomps

He negates all of her abilities, plus he can regenerate from anything she throws, can see all futures,can adapt ecc.

How is an MHS+ character blitzing a relativistic.

Going beyond profiles. And I agree that some profiles are not 100% accurate-

One character is literally a nigh-omnipotent immortal reality warping nigh-omniscient god and the other is Kaguya.

LordWhis said:

One character is literally a nigh-omnipotent immortal reality warping nigh-omniscient god and the other is Kaguya.
kaguya thousands of time speed of light

soul king hypersonic and cant move

LordWhis said:

For one Kaguya is FTL now. Regardless she still gets stomped.

This match up is banned (logically as it's just a stronger Yhwach) and if you think she blitzes and genjursu then you made a spite match.

Wait this is meant to be sealed soul king? Then you just made a stomp matches for no reason. Seriously LordCarbonite if you don't stop I would be reporting you.

Rocker1189 said:
LordWhis said:

For one Kaguya is FTL now. Regardless she still gets stomped.
soul king will also soon be upgraded to FTL.
but finally about this fight, this is what soul king will say to kaguya:

Conor Mcgregor You'll Do Nothing-2
Conor Mcgregor You'll Do Nothing-2

Does anyone have any objection to me closing this? I don't see this leading anywhere good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back