• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya vs Darth Sidious

"This is perhaps the single most destructive Force power known. This power allows the Jedi to twist the space-time continuum to create vast storms of force. The power also allows limited control of these storms. Capable of creating annihilating vortices, the storms can swallow whole fleets of spaceships or tear the surfaces off worlds."

--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook and Tales of the Jedi Companion - Time Alterting Feats, also planet level DC (i think this has been debated before, actually)

"During the Clone Wars, Palpatine conducted Sith rituals on Coruscant that radiated unnerving ripples in the Force, which caused anxiety among most Jedi throughout the galaxy, but also served to increase Anakin Skywalker's hunger for power."

--Taken from The Ultimate Visual Guide - Galaxy level feats.

"Already, I have perfected the Force maelstrom, which creates an invulnerable energy sphere to block incoming attacks while bombarding enemies with debris and electrifying them with bolts of lightning."

--Taken from Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side - nearly invincable shield.

"The churning energy mass of a Force Storm can consume everything it touches, for at its eye is pure hate. Just as a black hole devours a star, this storm can swallow armies and fold space."

--Taken from Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side

Aparajita said:
So, what's the verdict on this fight? Admins or Mods hear my plea!

You called? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I say Sidious due to the absurd speed advantage and Force hax.

I'd rather we wait for a little more input from other users, but this thread will likely be closed pretty soon.

It's simple, a general verdict needs to be reached, and I believe it requires the input of some of the staff.

As far as I'm aware, there isn't any protocol regarding the VS Threads on this site, but I think there should be some rules/standards put in place. I should bring it up with some of the Admins later and see what they think

Everlasting, did you look at the Naruto vs Luke Skywalker thread? Admins, check out that one while you're at it.

I don't think threads really need to be locked unless they're completely unanimous or if it's a spite thread. Otherwise, if a thread is locked and someone wants to give their opinon on it, they will likely end up making a dupe thread, which is annoying...

Do we add the community decision onto the Wiki pages for victories, losses, or inconclusive?

Well that's a good question. As far as I'm aware, there is no real official criteria that needs to be met for this. In the past, if a thread practically seemed to reach a consensus, then someone would just add it as a victory/loss (unless a page was locked in which case an admin would be asked)

Sidious loses because,

- His DC is Moon Level+, Kaguya's durability is planet level+, Sidious cant scratch Kaguya

- Kaguya would create and detonate an ETSB with planet level destructive capacity

- Sidious has moon level+ durability, so he would be demolished by Kaguyas ETSB

- Kaguya has plent level+ durability, so she would tank her own ESTB, winning the fight

Kaguya's durability is likely Planet Level, and Sidious has moves that byass durability.

ETSB takes time to use.

Why do people think the ESTB would kill Sidious? He'd simply Force Ghost into Kaguya's body. He has a higher will, as we've seen him brainwash literally trillions of people and block the sight of the Jedi throughout thirty years. Literally, him dying would be a BOON because he'd take her body and gain her strengths, too.

DC52 said:
Sidious loses because,
- His DC is Moon Level+, Kaguya's durability is planet level+, Sidious cant scratch Kaguya

- Kaguya would create and detonate an ETSB with planet level destructive capacity

- Sidious has moon level+ durability, so he would be demolished by Kaguyas ETSB

- Kaguya has plent level+ durability, so she would tank her own ESTB, winning the fight
Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura were pretty good at scratching Kaguya. Her durability feats moon level by powerscaling and country level by feats

Kaguya's ETSB is featless and has a single statement from a liar Zetsu who hypes up people like Itachi

Kaguya got sealed by a moon level attack, she would get fodderized by a planet level attack

Kaguya was not sealed by a moon level attack, she was sealed by the Yin & Yang seals Hagoromo have to Naruto & Sasuke. The sealing caused Kaguya to become a center point which pulls in rock. It wasnt the rock that did the sealing, it was the Yin & Yang seals.

Also its worth mentioning that EU Sidious is now non-canon

Yeah, but the creator of this thread most likely was going for EU Sidious, since his opponent is Kaguya.

She has Moon lvl durability cause was able to survive being trapped inside the core of the moon. Also took dozens of continental attacks.

Even she does have more durabillty, That doesn't mean her mind isn't going to turn into a shellness freak.

You realize Sidious is both stronger and faster than her? He can literally win before she even blinks.

Back