• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya vs Darth Sidious

Sidious is more powerful, can remove her soul from her body, change her biology on a sub-atomic level, drain her life force, or just mind control her (And he can do this to one trillio people at the same time) and have her kill herslef.

All these point have been taken and countered. Kaguya can counter soul manipulation with her own, Has subatomic attacks of her own, life force would turn him into a frog, and she has mind control too. And she's more powerful.

Sidious is much faster, so any attacks that she also has become useless.

Life force in Star Wars is different from Chakra.

No, she's Moon Level, Sidious is at least Moon Level.

Sidious would kill Kaguya before she could do anything.

If her life force is Chakra, how did she live before she consumed the fruit of Shinju? Also, unless energy is equalized, the life force Sidious absorbs is different from Chakra.

That's only with ETSB, she's normally Moon Level.

He's weaker than her and durability will save her.

Well she doesn't have his life force, so I guess it won't work.

Ok then she'll fly up and use ETSB.

He's not, and Kaguya was hurt by various Moon Level attacks, I don't know why her durability is "Likely Planet Level".

I'm saying he'd absorb the life force in her that isn't Chakra. Also, he could use any of his other abilities before she could move one muscle.

He'll kill her before she could do that. Or he can telepathically attack her (Which can extent across an entire galaxy), or use force lightning, or any of his other ranged techniques.

I don't even know why I'm arguing with you, you're outvoted, and it's mostly agreed Sidious is the victor.

Geez, Why you always think she would win. She doesn't even stand a chance.

With the fact he has the hax and one of them is using Shatterpoints and more powerful then any Sith Lord and the even more powerful then Sith Emperor who sub-atomically ripping apart all forms of life on the planet and culling it of the force.

There is really, really NO way she can ever beat him.

She isn't a planet buster on her own, her durability really shouldn't be Planet Level and Sidious has several types of hax she has no defense against.

She didn't have any help using ETSB, it was only her. Her durability is either moon lvl or planet lvl. Both of those are enough to survive his attacks. More hax that u already stated? If not than I already explained her defenses.

It takes prep, and none of her other techniques are Planet Level.

Sidious is at least Moon Level, Kaguya's durability should be as well.

Very poorly. He also has precog by the way, and could just alter her memories to make her forget how to fight, or make her think she was going to kill herself.

The only defense you can't come up is how she's gonna keep her head still when he is 300x FTL+ without using precog

The Everlasting said:
It takes prep, and none of her other techniques are Planet Level.
Sidious is at least Moon Level, Kaguya's durability should be as well.

Very poorly. He also has precog by the way, and could just alter her memories to make her forget how to fight, or make her think she was going to kill herself.
She had no prep. She was just revived and then fought Team 7. She had no time to prep.

Ok, I agree. This means she can survive his attacks.

Because providing scans and proof is so "poorly". Isn't altering memories the same as TP?

Undylan said:
The only defense you can't come up is how she's gonna keep her head still when he is 300x FTL+ without using precog
Don't kid yourself, he's Relavistic with barely FTL force movements. She'll keep her head with durability and regen.

I meant it takes time to activate, which she won't have.

Not for long, and being at least Moon Level (Nearly Small Planet Level), gives Sidious the edge.

What's TP? Also, he could do that to one trillion life forms at the same time, I see no reason it wouldn't work on Kaguya.

When you're literally 100 times faster than someone, you're going to blitz them and kill them in literal nanoseconds.

No it dosen't. She couldn't use it because Team 7 distracted her(Team 7 could fly, Sidious can't).

Your going off by speculation, so I will too. Kaguya likely has planet durablity which gives her an edge.

TP=Telepathy. So is it the same thing?

If you don't have the power then no u can't. This is shown many times in fiction.

Spiderman vs Hulk

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/146504/2882169-hulk_reflexes_002.jpg

Superman vs Flash: New 52

https://a.disquscdn.com/get?url=http://i.stack.imgur.com/uOwC9.jpg&key=oj0YxwLRQzbR-xkUYj_cOw

Flash vs Captain Cold

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60791/2685330-18_19.jpg

Silver Surfer vs RedHulk

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/147304/2889719-1494737_red_hulk_09_super.jpg

Sidious has various long range attacks, and can kill her before she moves.

How am I going off of speculation?

It's called Memory Manipulation. Besides, when has Kaguya shown resistence to telepathy, especially from a being on Sidious' level?

Undylan said:
Credible Hulk said:
Undylan said:
Don't kid yourself, he's Relavistic with barely FTL force movements. She'll keep her head with durability and regen.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21889
You were saying?

Darth Sidious is way more powerful and faster then Taalon.
It said the long shot blasters were 300c. It said the high end is 5c. But low end is 1c. So yeah, stop kidding yourself.

The Everlasting said:
Sidious has various long range attacks, and can kill her before she moves.
How am I going off of speculation?

It's called Memory Manipulation. Besides, when has Kaguya shown resistence to telepathy, especially from a being on Sidious' level?
Won't kill her.

How speculate that him being him being at least moon lvl would put him above Kaguya.

Memories are in a person's mind. TP affects the mind. U can use TP to erase memories like what Professor X did to Jean and Wolverine. Luke's planetary TP was able to resist him, so Kaguya can too.

Yes they will, you're basically in denial at this point.

The at least means he's so high on the spectrum of Moon Level that he nearly qualifies as Small Planet Level. Besides, Vitiate draining Nathema hold more energy than anything that was calculated from Naruto.

And we don't know if Kaguya can do so, and Sidious' TP is galactic.

It doesn't make sense, since she's injured by multiple Moon Level attacks.

And Sidious' is galactic, what's your point?

But she survived multiple moon lvl attacks. Also her max pontential is planet lvl dura.

Luke planet lvl tp and resisted his, so she can too.

Yeah, but the fact that they injured her should make her durability only Moon Level, not Planet Level.

Luke is planet level illusions.

She wasn't fatally injured by them. If someone has planet level durability that dosen't mean a moon lvl attack won't hurt. But she has a maximum durability to survive planet level attacks.

Ok, does that mean he dosen't have planet lvl tp.

The fact that she is injured at all, even though they would literally be 1,000x less powerful than her ETSB, should show she's only Moon Level in durability.

Yes, his TP is galactic.

Well the Moon is 60% the density of earth, so 1000x less is an exaggeration.

Are u talking about when he "spread his darkness across the gaxaly" thing?

The minimum for Moon Level is 29.6 exatons, the minimum for Planet Level is 57.3 zettatons. That's literally over 2,000 times.

No, it's because he contacts people from across the galaxy.

The GBE of the moon is 29.6 exatons. The Admins even admit their energy scale is pretty faulty, and I just go by the OBD's energy scale.

Well, either way planet busting >>> moon busting. Besides, I think we use our moon as a minimum because that's what most verses care about, rather than destroying smaller moons.

The Everlasting said:
The minimum for Moon Level is 29.6 exatons, the minimum for Planet Level is 57.3 zettatons. That's literally over 2,000 times.
No, it's because he contacts people from across the galaxy.
Thats range then. He didn't TP a galaxy.

TP = telepathy, not telekinesis. He also controlled over a trillion sentient life forms at the same time.

Back