• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya vs Darth Sidious

Kaguya has Moon level+ Attack Potetncy normally and she is Planet level with the Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball.

Kaguya also has Planet level durability.
Darth Sidious is Moon level in his DC and his durability is "Peak human level+ naturally; at least moon level+ with Force amplification (can generate barriers or shields with the Force. Is also very difficult to kill due to astral/soul manipulation and possession)" Darth Sidious is faster than Kaguya is, but Kaguya has better AP, DC, and durability. Kaguya only needs to use the Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball 1 time to end the fight, and Kaguya is capable of suriving it with her Planet level durability.

Wouldn't remotely end the fight, Sword. Sidious is much faster with Precog, Force Vortex BFR victory, TK Brain Crush, Soul Maniuplation makes him neigh unkillable. He's a casual planet destroyer with his Lightning, drains planets for fun, tears holes through the universe with Vortex. It's a Sidious victory. He might lack durability, but that's not going to matter since the fight will be over in a blitz.

Kaguya has her own TK and soul manipulation too. See also casually creates new planets and dimensions. A wormhole wouln't work because she can dimension hop. Not to mention she has precog too.

"He's a casual planet destroyer with his Lightning"

No. On Darth Sidious profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Sidious it says "At least moon level+ (cited as being the most powerful Sith Lord by various sources, thus should at least be as powerful as Vitiate. His Force Storms are capable of razing planets and wrecking large fleets of massive Star Ships)"

Sidious is only Moon level+. He has no way of stopping or surviving Kaguya's ETSB.

Capable of razing planets and wrecking large fleets of massive Star Ships

She has no response for a TK Blitz - he's so much faster than her, with MFTL+ Reaction, she moves at a snails pace compared to him.

She doesn't create dimensions - she'd be much higher than a 5-C if she did and this would be a spite post.

Even if you didn't compare Speed, Feats, or outright strength. Let's compare Intelligence. Sidious fools the entire council of Jedi for 30 years, blocking them from using Force Sight - sometimes in the same room as them, literally made the Senate *agree* to being overthrown. He's a master maniuplator and she's outsmarted by Naruto.

I only said it cause u think Sidious can casually destroy planets. Besides they're pocket dimensions with planets in each. So she's planet level plus. Also has planetary tp. Also a gravity planet could counter Sidious's tk.

Also, it states on Sidious' page "He can solo the HST" which is the Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach Verses.

Credible Hulk said:
Also a gravity planet could counter Sidious's tk.
You're implying that "TK" just means "lift and throw around" there's Force Crush - something that she can't counter as he's TKed bigger things than her, among other things.

Sidious could kill everyone in the HST besides Kaguya and potentially the two new villans from the new movie.

"She has no response for a TK Blitz - he's so much faster than her, with MFTL+ Reaction, she moves at a snails pace compared to him."

I know that Kaguya is slower than him, but that doesn't matter.

Sidious only has Moon level+ DC at his best. Kaguya is casually Moon level+, and is Planet level with her ETSB.

How is Sidious going to tank a Planet level technique whenever he only has "Peak human level+ naturally; at least moon level+ with Force amplification (can generate barriers or shields with the Force. Is also very difficult to kill due to astral/soul manipulation" in durability.

He only has Peak Human level+ durability without Force amplification and is Moon level+ with it.

But he still can't surive even 1 of Kaguya's ETSB's.

Credible Hulk said:
She has her own TK via Rinnegan.
Nowhere near the amount he's shown. She can't match the fundamentals of the fight - his speed, for one. Her Precog exists, sure, but it's nowhere near MFTL+. He's lifted things against the pull of gravity, too, if you want to get technical.

Force Drain, Lightning, Crush, Choke, Push, Vortex, Force Spheres, then there's the immortality (Class 6, parasitic). His Darkness affected the entire Universe in star wars (meaning his psychic/TK is on a universal scale).

Aparajita said:
Credible Hulk said:
She has her own TK via Rinnegan.
Nowhere near the amount he's shown. She can't match the fundamentals of the fight - his speed, for one. Her Precog exists, sure, but it's nowhere near MFTL+. He's lifted things against the pull of gravity, too, if you want to get technical.
Force Drain, Lightning, Crush, Choke, Push, Vortex, Force Spheres, then there's the immortality (Class 6, parasitic). His Darkness affected the entire Universe in star wars (meaning his psychic/TK is on a universal scale).
She's better at TK than her her sons who created the moon. She was also able to TK overpower dozens of Naruto's who have continental strength.

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/054028/07.jpg

Truth seeking balls, genjustsu, soul steal, bone ash, fire style, lava planet, immortality, regen, and sealing. Also your claiming he's Universe level, when here he's only moon lvl.

He's mind-raped billions of people at a single time on his paradise retreat, trained the life off an entire planet... according to Comic Vine, the only accurate opponent for him would be Kag + EDO Madara because of Madara's immortality.

Also, on a side note - Speed is important in a fight. I don't care how strong you are or how many punches you can take - if you can't hit me, you're not winning.

Credible Hulk said:
Also your claiming he's Universe level, when here he's only moon lvl.
"Only Palpatine has been able to spread his darkness completely and totally over an entire galaxy."

--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook

Force feats. *Force Storms * Force-based subjugation of ~20 billion sentients and the simultaneous leeching of their life energy * Corrupting an entire planet, transforming it from a neutral territory to "one of the most powerful dark side sites in the galaxy" * Blunting the Force sensitivity of ~10,000 collective Jedi for over a decade * Slaughtering trained Force Jedi with a single bursts of Force energy on one's death bed. * Disintegrating highly trained Sith acolytes with a single gout of Sith lightning. * Destroying ~50 armored stormtroopers with a single gout of Sith lightning * Shrugging off a Force-enhanced explosion from the energy of a Force-user powerful enough to manipulate a Star Destroyer. * Manipulating the minds of seasoned perhaps millions of fleet officers and members. * Mindwipe the people of Coruscant (1 trillion permanent residents, Coruscant: Center of the Empire) ,to make them forget the burial of a star destroyer

"Also, on a side note - Speed is important in a fight. I don't care how strong you are or how many punches you can take - if you can't hit me, you're not winning."

The reason that speed is not a factor, is because Kaguya doesn't have to hit Darth Sidious.

Her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Expansive_Truth-Seeking_Ball has enough AoE to destroy a Planet with a diameter of 15,040.1083521 km which is bigger than our Earth.

Sidious can not escape the Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball.

She'll be cut down before the neurons in her brain even fire. Darth Sidious has loads of abilities he can use to kill her before she even moves an inch.

Aparajita said:
Credible Hulk said:
Also your claiming he's Universe level, when here he's only moon lvl.
"Only Palpatine has been able to spread his darkness completely and totally over an entire galaxy."
--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook

What is darkness exactly? Its not a power. Not an attack. It's the balance between the light and dark side. Not a power. Just evil.

How is Sidious going to kill Kaguya before she uses the ETSB whenever she has Planet level durability?

Sidious only has Moon level+ DC . He won't be able to kill Kaguya before she uses her ETSB.

The Everlasting said:
She'll be cut down before the neurons in her brain even fire. Darth Sidious has loads of abilities he can use to kill her before she even moves an inch.
^ he's 9 categories, 299,792,458,000 M/S is his speed. Hers? 2,7,22,320 M/S. He's 110,123x faster than her.

Because he's literally 100 times faster than her, besides, I'm pretty sure Force Drain bypasses durability, same with his sub-atomic matter manipulation.

Aparajita said:
The Everlasting said:
^ he's 9 categories, 299,792,458,000 M/S is his speed. Hers? 2,7,22,320 M/S. He's 110,123x faster than her.
By what feat?

The Everlasting said:
Because he's literally 100 times faster than her, besides, I'm pretty sure Force Drain bypasses durability, same with his sub-atomic matter manipulation.
Bingo. Oh hi, you're now a fish because i rearranged your matter via sub-atomic maniuplation, now i absorbed your life essence, and... well, everyone on the planet because i can.

Credible Hulk said:
Aparajita said:
The Everlasting said:
By what feat?
That's the calculation for Massively Hypersonic+ vs MFTL+.

Credible Hulk, look at Darth Malak's page, Vitiate is equal or superior to Malak, and Sidious is comparable to him.

You got it Aparajita. He could literally just rearrange the molecules of her heart into water. However, Sidious is Relativistic+, not that it matters, but I wanted to clarify.

The Everlasting said:
Credible Hulk, look at Darth Malak's page, Vitiate is equal or superior to Malak, and Sidious is comparable to him.
You got it Aparajita. He could literally just rearrange the molecules of her heart into water. However, Sidious is Relativistic+, not that it matters, but I wanted to clarify.
FTL+ reactions augmented by precognition is quoted from the Wiki page. If you mean his movement themselves, i've been comparing his reaction speed. Regardless, it's not like it matters.

Also, Vitiate beat Revan who was far superior to Malak. I'd say that "Vitate beats Malak and Sidious beats Vitate" as it has been said in Canon by Lukas himself.

Well, I wanted to be a bit more specific, but you're right, it doesn't really matter when your opponent can turn turn your blood to water or your brain to mush in literally a few nanoseconds.

EDIT: Well, I just consider Vitiate and Sidious equal, but yeah, Vitiate beat Revan with a thought, and Sidious is comparable.

^ Sidious fought Luke who can TK a Black Hole >.> Sidious spread an aura of Darkness accross the universe that blotted out the sight of 10k+ Jedi across the Universe.

It doesn't state how much or how little he can transmute. Also, those guys seem to be holding up the mass of a small planet. Can you post the rest of the scan?

Being immortal does not make you immune to death, especially not with Kaguya.

Sidious just needs to transmute her brain to inorganic matter.

The Everlasting said:
Being immortal does not make you immune to death, especially not with Kaguya.
Sidious just needs to transmute her brain to inorganic matter.
Why would he transmute her entire body into something when he could turn her brain into a sponge literally before the neurons in her brain fired to formulate a response.

She'll just heal from her brain getting transmuted since the juubi will heal her. The juubi is seaked in her through energy, so u can't attack it inside her. She'll always be able to heal. Also the people were a sensory unit creating a monitor which showed the mass of the planet.

Back