• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya vs Darth Sidious

Kinetic Energy, as they built up that much energy, they weren't the size of moons, but he KE was high enough to destroy the moon.

Also, Luke (Who is around equal to Sidious) TK'd a black hole.

The Everlasting said:
It doesn't work on a sub-atomic level, just cellular, and Kaguya has no defense against it.
And his TP is powerful enough to overpower it.

Why does that matter? He can just drain the Ten Tails' life force too.

He does it enough to where she dies.
Any arguments can be found here.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/71932

Sharingan can see through TP.

Databook_3%2C_page_45.jpg

He won't be able to.

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053780/06.jpg

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053780/07.jpg

Its already established by rules of the verse that can't happen.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111128955/4666501-8932873785-EBKAb.png

I don't have the time to read through a thread with 90+ posts.

How am I supposed to read that?

I don't see how that would stop Sidious from draining Shinju's life force along with Kaguya's.

He won't remove Shinju, he'll just drain its life force. Also, the rules of Naruto are not the rules of Star Wars.

The Everlasting said:
Kinetic Energy, as they built up that much energy, they weren't the size of moons, but he KE was high enough to destroy the moon.
Also, Luke (Who is around equal to Sidious) TK'd a black hole.
It still has enough force to destroy a moon and is using TK.

There only 5-C, so I'm not taking that into account, and They state "a black hole at the center of the universe could not stop Luke," is vague because they don't state he's near the center of the universe and that they don't say he's moving it at all. Also I was powerscaling off of Madara because she absorbed his power.

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/054009/06.jpg

No, it can accelerate an object fast enough to let it destroy the moon.

Abeloth moved a black hole with TK and Luke fought her.

The Everlasting said:
I don't have the time to read through a thread with 90+ posts.
How am I supposed to read that?

I don't see how that would stop Sidious from draining Shinju's life force along with Kaguya's.

He won't remove Shinju, he'll just drain its life force. Also, the rules of Naruto are not the rules of Star Wars.
Don't have to read it, but gudoudamas are subatomic.

Sorry, my bad.

Databook_3%2C_page_45.jpg

His power is basically immeasurable. Its the same energy thats in nature. Its combined with the planet's energy itself. It can also absorb more energy if Kaguya can't.

Stated above. And the rules of Star Wars aren't the rule for Naruto. We need to take both verses rules into account. By their verses rule Kaguya's life force is too strong and can replenish.

Then why does Naruto's page say it's cellular?

Those are ILLUSIONS, not telepathic attacks.

Immeasurable is a general statement and hyperbolic, and I'm pretty sure Sidious has drained entire planets.

How is her life force "too strong"? And he can drain it until she (And Shinju) are dead, and unless someone resurrects her, she's staying dead.

"Can" replenish. That requires time, something she doesn't have on her side due to the massive speed advantage that Sidious has.

According to the wiki, Gudoudama can run out and be lost. Meaning she has no permanent response for subatomic matter maniuplation.

It's not taken out of context, it says, "Not the Colony, not the explosion of the ship, not the black hole in the center of the universe could move Luke." It's not going to be talking about real things twice and then jump into a hyperbole for... no reason at all. Luke actively TKs Black Holes in the canon comics and books and Sidious was his equal.

And people keep ignoring my galactic TP feat for Sidious: His TP strength is high enough to actively affect across the galaxy, affection trillions at one time, and be specific enough to target one individual. "Sharingan can see through TP" I don't care if you're seeing through it, his mental strength is still strong enough to turn you into a bug unless you have similiar feats: One planet of millions < Countless trillions in the SW universe, including people with high TP fortitude.

She has no response for his speed, no response for soul maniuplation, no response for sub-atomic matter maniuplation, he possesses galactic TP feats, she does not. It's a Sidious victory. C'mon, guy.

The Everlasting said:
Then why does Naruto's page say it's cellular?
Those are ILLUSIONS, not telepathic attacks.

Immeasurable is a general statement and hyperbolic, and I'm pretty sure Sidious has drained entire planets.

How is her life force "too strong"? And he can drain it until she (And Shinju) are dead, and unless someone resurrects her, she's staying dead.
Thats Rasenshruiken. Gudoudama dosen't list cellular.

Genjutsu is their verses TP.

But Ten Tails can always make more energy.

Life force=chakra. Absorbing life force= stine frog.

My mistake, but she still has no defense for Sidious' sub-atomic matter manipulation.

And TP force skills aren't Genjutsus are they?

Then he'll keep absorbing more, or drain all its energy before it can do so.

You're taking one scene and assuming Kaguya can do that, didn't Naruto need to make his Sage Chakra do that?

Won't have time to stine frog. Yes, she has TP i'n not disregarding that. I'm saying she's terribly outmatched in TP.

Speed won't matter when she blows up the planet. I'm just stating counters.

They do have a range limit, but thats it. If they're destroyed she can make new ones.

Ok, but he's still a 5-C.

Planet of billions, but ok. I've already adressed weaker telepaths resisting stronger ones. I didn't ignore you.

Adressed speed, soul manipulation, adressed matter manipulation, and I'm still gonna need a scan or quote for galaxtic TP. I'm not gonna change my mind for Kaguya winning.

She can't blow it up fast enough.

Until she runs out of Chakra (This can happen, as it's the only logical way Naruto obliterated her hand).

His TP >>>>>>> her TP.

They have resistance, not other TP skills.

No you didn't, and if you did, you did so poorly.

@Credible Hulk:

Dude, look, Sidious is so much higher in speed that this doesn't even matter. Kaguya would die hundreds of times over before she even lifts a finger is how high the speed advantage is. And She won't Planet Bust because:

A. It takes time.

B. She would be dead before even considering such a method.

Sure, some of Kaguya's abilities are similar to Sidious'

But that doesn't mean much when his have been displayed on a vastly higher scale.

That's really my last bit of input on this.

Seriously, you and @The Everlasting should just agree to disagree considering your arguments are going in circles.

Aparajita said:
Also, Vitiate beat Revan who was far superior to Malak. I'd say that "Vitate beats Malak and Sidious beats Vitate" as it has been said in Canon by Lukas himself.
Just want to point out they were actually equal in strength, Vitiate's precog showedhim numerous futures and all showed either one winning their fight.

Credible Hulk said:
Thats Because Juubidama has power than the those attack thus more weight to carry. Those light attacks were used by the storm release which use light energy. Also bjuu bombs are noted to be heavy and dense. Just a small incomplete one is heavy.
http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053578/01.jpg

So of course there not as fast due to weight and power. The light attack donsen't really carry any mass.
Storm Release uses lightning, not light, mainly lightning with water-like movements.

CreamKitsune said:
Credible Hulk said:
Thats Because Juubidama has power than the those attack thus more weight to carry. Those light attacks were used by the storm release which use light energy. Also bjuu bombs are noted to be heavy and dense. Just a small incomplete one is heavy.
http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053578/01.jpg

So of course there not as fast due to weight and power. The light attack donsen't really carry any mass.
Storm Release uses lightning, not light, mainly lightning with water-like movements.
No one cares about this anymore

Back