• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the forcefield passive? I mean, even fodder can sense in Naruto, the proficiency just varies. Iirc, Sasuke could sense Naruto's chakra from a country or continent away during the war and he detected Naruto's chakra from another dimension (I think he was in the desert dimension) in the fight with Kaguya, and his sensing is obviously trash compared to Naruto's, who can sense Madara's Limbo that exist in another plane of existence, and Naruto could barely dodge Kaguya's attacks. But someone might need to confirm.

She can absorb Mami's attacks or swap dimensions to evade them.

But when she is frozen she will be instantly one shot, I dont get how clones will help her out intime.

Edit: Also she has no clones in her profile for some reason...

My point is that it will be too slow, by the time she realizes she has been flash frozen, the ash bones will be fired at her. Also wouldnt her ribbon be frozen too?

Well, considering her superior AP, I can see her breaking out the ice with brute force. The clone can stall or took the hit (or possibly one shot) Kaguya while Mami breaking out the ice.

Breaking with brute force out of ice depends on how you get frozen tho.

That said in her case that shouldn't be a problem as it simply traps your body inside ice. I think.

Wouldnt the clone be frozen as well. Also keep in mind that Naruto and Sasuke did not break out through brute force. Sasuke had to use an Amaterasu technique to escape. Ofcourse I am not saying she cant break out, but can she break out in time?

My point still stands about whether she can do it in time, before being teleported behind and using the ash bones to kill her.

Edit: especially since speed is equalized I dont see her doing it in time.

Naruto and Sasuke are baseline Low 5-B while Mami dwarf Low 5-Bs who dwarf Low 5-Bs who dwarf Low 5-Bs who dwarf Low 5-Bs etc. I still don't get it why she isn't listed 5-B for that.

@Burning

The forcefield is active btw. Also, are you sure that Naruto not dodging wasn't because she is faster than him?

Kaguya is above 3 Low 5-B. Queen Mami is far above someone who is above several dozens of them

Also, she can bind Kaguya (nulling her powers) pretty much instantly as well

Kaguya > Three Eyed Madara >>> Two Eyed Madara >> One Eyed Madara. Dunno how the scaling would go if Hagoromo, Hamura, Naruto and Sasuke were included, but she's stronger than them.

He can react to her because of his awesome sensing. She's faster than him and Sasuke.

Queen Mami >>>> Madoka >> Previous Madoka >> Previous Madoka >> Previous Madoka >> Previous Madoka and when you reach 60 "previous Madoka" or so you find >>>> Walpurgisnacht who is like 60 exatons

@Kaltias

I mean, does she have to actively think to activate the forcefield? Or is it always active regardless of her will (sort of like Gaara's passive defense)?

Yeah, I dont think theri strength difference is that huge, but I went with it since I know nothing about Mami. Huh her ribbon nulls powers? because that is def not in a profile unless I am being blind again. Also can her ribbon be burned up in the lava dimension?

Kaltias said:
Queen Mami >>>> Madoka >> Previous Madoka >> Previous Madoka >> Previous Madoka >> Previous Madoka and when you reach 60 "previous Madoka" or so you find >>>> Walpurgisnacht who is like 60 exatons
Hahahahaha....again, she is that high? then why isn't she 5-B or possibly 5-B?

Power Disable is on her profile, i'm pretty sure of that. If said lava burns people far above Kaguya in Low 5-B, sure. otherwise no

I really don't know how that kind of scaling goes, but Hamura and Hagoromo are Low 5-B without the Tenseigan and the Juubi's chakra respectively.

And we've seen how those sources can boost characters with Obito jumping from Town level to Country level, Toneri jumping from Country level at the very most (he's unknown but I'm highballing him to Naruto's level) to Multi Continent level and Madara jumping from Large Island level to Small Planet level.

@Homu

Same reason why Madoka herself isn't. Because there isn't enough proof that she is 5-B (that and two tier jump seemed too much)

@Burning

Madoka went from Small Town to Moon in like, 5 power ups.

Basically current Madoka is timeline 100 with each one being a huge boost

I see power drain but no power disable. Even use ctrl+f for it. And yeah with burning`s reason I dont see then as being wildly different in strength from each other. But I digress even if they are I believe flash freezing plus ash bones will be enough to take her, unless her force field activates instantly.

Kaguya can swap dimensions to evade Mami's ribbons and absorb the attacks that can be absorbed too. Since the forcefield isn't passive, I'm sure it's very possible for Kaguya to hit her with the ash bones by opening a portal from behind.

But how good is Mami's sensing?

Dfg
Not passive, but activated on thought regardless.
Also, she can summon the ribbons from beneath her

The sensing can sense people across a city normally. Her own is probably multi-universal given that she was draining versions of herself from universes away

I'm sure that's not a problem. Summoning things from underground is basic stuff in Naruto, and she can fly. Also, Kaguya's sensing should be > Madara's whose sensing is >= Naruto's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back