• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Revision (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
From what I can tell, the majority of people agree with removing the abilities from her profile for now.
If something happens later in the story and she shows clear evidence of using those abilities, then I would happily support re-adding them.
majority of people disagree with removing the abilities

Damage3245 said:
@Jvando; from what I can tell the 'supporting evidence' for saying it is likely or possible that she has full access to those abilities isn't sufficient to justify it.
and she more then enough evidence

You are one of two people who have disagreed with removing them

Pretty sure you're outvoted

disagree:

M3X , Rocker1189 ,AstralKing7, Jvando, BlackeJan, Dzhindzholia, Omimi , Ricsi-viragosi , TataHakai , Monkey Dunno , MostPowerfull ,SnowFlame556 =12

agree:

Xulrev, Damage3245, DbzDB2, SinsofMan, Paul Frank, Callsign Castle =6

has not interest:

Hst master

unkown:

Sigurd Snake in The Eye,Js250476,Spinoirr =3

even if they(unkown) agree thats still = 9 othewise its only 6

The genius of jutsus (no Tobirama) and the one who created and left the Ninshuu to people was Rikudo Senin, not Kaguya. Kaguya was a "human" who became a god with a great amount of energy in one night. Ofc she lacks a lot of jutsus probably and her fight proves this. She was basically powerful because of her raw power and massive amount of energy.

After Rikudo passed this knowledge, people transformed Ninshu to Ninjutsu and they created along the time more and more jutsus, and among these people are Senju and Uchiha ofc.

Kage Bunshin was created by Tobirama (or it was Hashirama? well, doesnt matter), Rikudo Senin has this "basic" jutsu? No, right?

So if she didnt show it, why should we assume she has these powers? Why did she not used a Shinra Tensei against 1000 Naruto clons and went against them one to one? Because she doesnt know this jutsu.

disagree:

M3X , Rocker1189 ,AstralKing7, Jvando, BlackeJan, Dzhindzholia, Omimi , Ricsi-viragosi , TataHakai , Monkey Dunno , MostPowerfull ,SnowFlame556 =12

agree:

Xulrev, Damage3245, DbzDB2, SinsofMan, Paul Frank, Callsign Castle,Ronnijuro

=7

has not interest:

Hst master

unkown:

@Omimi; Tata didn't say he disagreed with it. He said it seems agreeable for the most part.

And JVando said he doesn't necessarily care.

Omimi said:
Kaguya was alien and all Ōtsutsuki are god
Yeah, that's why I wrote "human". The point is that before the Ninjutsu and Ninshuu, Kaguya came to Naruto's planet to claim the chakra fruit (said by Rikudo). And after she took the fruit, she overpower them and finished the wars. So that means she was not enough powerful before this and her rivals were humans without chakra...

Anyway, do you think all Otsutsuki can control all jutsus from their Dojutsu (Rinnegan)? I will ask it another way, do all Uchiha control Izanami for example? Do all Uchiha has Tsukuyomi like Itachi?

I think the reply answers you.

Konan's statement regarding the Six Paths and the Rinnegan isn't really relevant.

She had no knowledge of Kaguya or the Rinne Sharingan. And as far as we know Konan has only ever met a single person who has used the Rinnegan, and that's Nagato...

I strayed away from this since originally I agreed she had the Six Path abilities via association through her Rinne-Sharingan; however, Damage has brought up points I don't see getting debunked and even brought up points I made in another threads (such as Kaguya used Eighty Gods, not Almighty Push).

I have to agree now with Damage, Kaguya does not seem to possess the Six Path abilities, she does not demonstrate any of them, she does not have explicit statements so, she does not have on panel proof of utilization, she does not have artistic visuals that occur with some Six Path abilities and she even has numerous instances where she should have used Paths if she had them but did not (Almighty Push whenever Sasuke or Naruto got close to touching her or Summoning for distraction and etc).

disagree:

agree:

Xulrev, Damage3245, DbzDB2, SinsofMan, Paul Frank, Callsign Castle,Ronnijuro,imade

=8

has not interest:

Hst master

unkown:

@Omimi; this doesn't just come down to the number of votes.

Accuracy is important, not just majorities.

Damage3245 said:
Konan's statement regarding the Six Paths and the Rinnegan isn't really relevant.She had no knowledge of Kaguya or the Rinne Sharingan. And as far as we know Konan has only ever met a single person who has used the Rinnegan, and that's Nagato...
manga statement is relevant then any fans

She had knowledge on Rinnegan

kaguya is both rinnegan and sharingan user via sasuke and hogoromo stetement

Rinne also mean Rinnegan reaso

in manga madara also address his rinnegan as rinne

@Omimi; can you prove that she had knowledge regarding the Rinne Sharingan and Kaguya? How do we know her statement is accurate?

The Rinne Sharingan isn't literally a Rinnegan. Just having the word 'Rinne' isn't enough to prove she has access to all of the Rinnegan's abilities that hasn't demonstrated any knowledge or usage of.

Instead of conjecture, where is the actual evidence that the Rinne Sharingan has all of the abilities of the Rinnegan?

she is close nagato no?

she knew about all his his pain jutsu

why are u making me repeat samething when i already told u

Rinne also mean Rinnegan reason

in manga madara also address his rinnegan as rinne

u can either chose to accept or deny its up to u

but remember u have fail to show single manga evidence to support your point other then simply questioning manga statement

And how would Nagato know about Kaguya, the Rinne Sharingan or other Rinnegan users?

Until someone can prove Kaguya didn't use preta path the abilities shouldn't get removed. Kaguya doesn't have any other absorption ability. I don't even know where that assumption came from.

@AstralKing7; the burden of proof is usually on the side making the claim.

In this case the claim being 'Kaguya used the Preta Path'.

I did mention a few reasons up above for it is likely she did not use the Preta Path. Those being (in brief):

• The visual effect of what she did is different to how the Preta Path normally looks.
  • Kaguya had to use Black Zetsu as a medium to absorb Chakra from Naruto and Sasuke. If she had the Preta Path, she could absorb their chakra from them directly without Black Zetsu.
  • Kaguya's absorption is not stated by any character to be a Rinnegan ability / the Preta Path.

Zetsu could have very well been there just to keep them from moving, and the lack of statement isn't much if a reason.

And... it diesn't really have a visual effect when done through contact, and even then the visuals don't differ that greatly.

u have problem with Kona

then i sure u wont be questioning kishi knowledge regarding his own manga

33e0emh

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Zetsu could have very well been there just to keep them from moving, and the lack of statement isn't much if a reason.

And... it diesn't really have a visual effect when done through contact, and even then the visuals don't differ that greatly.
They were already paralyzed before Black Zetsu touched them; and they only commented on feeling their chakra being drained after Black Zetsu touched them.

@Omimi; you still haven't demonstrated how that applies the Rinne Sharingan. There is no statement in the manga or databooks that the Rinne Sharingan grants the full abilities of the Rinnegan.

Damage3245 said:
@AstralKing7; the burden of proof is usually on the side making the claim.
wrong its u who is making the claim

we are simply post manga and db scene

so the burden of proof is on u(who dont have single manga/db evidence to support his point ) not us(who post enough manga/db evidence to support our point )

@Omimi; you're saying that you're not claiming that Kaguya can use the Six Paths abilities?

Damage3245 said:
@Omimi; you still haven't demonstrated how that applies the Rinne Sharingan. There is no statement in the manga or databooks that the Rinne Sharingan grants the full abilities of the Rinnegan.
no offense but are u blind ? or u intentionally ignoring that and making excuse one after another .how many time did we post that?

Omimi, you have repeated the same argument over and over again. Damage, just do a count. I dont think he is going to change his mind. Or say something new, for that matter. IIRC, I count 4 in favor and 2 against?

Damage3245 said:
@Omimi; you're saying that you're not claiming that Kaguya can use the Six Paths abilities?
no its in manga stetement

ksihi says all rineegan user can use all 7 path

and sasuke says kaguya has rinnegan(by calling IT is rinnegan power)

i claim nothing

@Omimi; if the Infinite Tsukuyomi is a Rinnegan technique, why would Madara need to awaken the Rinne Sharingan before using it?

SinsofMan said:
Omimi, you have repeated the same argument over and over again.
Damage, just do a count. I dont think he is going to change his mind. Or say something new, for that matter. IIRC, I count 4 in favor and 2 against?
u count wrong

disagree:

agree:

Xulrev, Damage3245, DbzDB2, SinsofMan, Paul Frank, Callsign Castle,Ronnijuro,imade

=8

has not interest:

Hst master

unkown:

@Omimi; where did Tata say on this thread that he disagreed with it?

That didn't look like a straight up disagreement to me. I'll ask him for his opinion.

Damage3245 said:
@Omimi; if the Infinite Tsukuyomi is a Rinnegan technique, why would Madara need to awaken the Rinne Sharingan before using it?
did u forgot that every rinnegan has its own special ability

+its called kkm for a reason

its means: Bloodline Encompassing

+ u also fogeting Rinnegan is inferior to Rinne Sharingan +all chakra came from jubi/kaguya in earth excluding other Ōtsutsuki

@Omimi Honestly, Tata and M3X didnt sound any bit convinced. M3X joked about it and Tata didnt give a concrete opinion.

I'm just going to ignore that last post. Here is a brief summary of where we're up to:

• Kaguya has never explicitly used one of the Six Paths abilities in the manga or anime.
  • Kaguya has never been stated by any character to use a Six Paths ability.
  • The databook does not state that using the Rinne Sharingan grants the Six Paths abilities.
  • There has been multiple circumstances where using a Six Paths ability would have benefited her, but it never crossed her mind.
  • The statement for the Rinnegan user = Six Paths abilities user does not apply to Kaguya, because she does not have the Rinnegan itself.
  • Other users of the Rinnegan (Momoshiki) have also never displayed Six Paths abilities.
  • Sasuke's statement doesn't indicate she can use any other Rinnegan ability; it is also questionable because the Infinite Tsukuyomi is not a pure Rinnegan technique in the first place.
I believe this is enough to remove the abilities from her profile for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back