• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Composite) vs Yhwach (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Bleach novels the existence before the Soul King was "nothingness" if nothing existed before the Soul King that makes him 2-C for creating three separate realities each one with celestial bodies and galaxies in outer space. But since this is an outlier 4-A Kaguya stomps badly.

Lies lol I go on comicvine all the time and they barely think Yhwach is city+ over there.The naruto community over there is extremely toxic and completely against a bleach character being even mountain+.You should have seen Naruto vs Creation trio dear god.

Frantzy12 said:
Lies lol I go on comicvine all the time and they barely think Yhwach is city+ over there.The naruto community over there is extremely toxic and completely against a bleach character being even mountain+.You should have seen Naruto vs Creation trio dear god.
Giphyyhgytg7

but in manga

The Soul King was created for the sole purpose of maintaining the balance between souls

Omimi said:
but in manga
The Soul King was created for the sole purpose of maintaining the balance between souls

To create a Soul King you need two things stated in the novel:

• A person with enough reiatsu to hold the worlds.
  • A person who is a Quincy or part Quincy like Ichigo.
As you see "Soul King creation" is just a tittle. As Yhwach stated in the manga, the worlds had a previous existence until the Soul King was created. The existence of the words was a state of "nothingness" explain in the novels.

Frantzy12 said:
Really? Because when I went to Comic Vine, Yhwach would beat Kaguya most of the time in a battle thread.

<divclass="quote">JohnCenaNation wrote:
<divclass="quote">Frantzy12 wrote:
Lies lol I go on comicvine all the time and they barely think Yhwach is city+ over there.The naruto community over there is extremely toxic and completely against a bleach character being even mountain+.You should have seen Naruto vs Creation trio dear god.</div>Really? Because when I went to Comic Vine, Yhwach would beat Kaguya most of the time in a battle thread. </div> Sure like 1-4 people maybe. The Naruto community which are apparently debaters for every other anime which is about 30 or more.Most of the time it will be 10+ Naruto debaters debating against 1-2 Bleach debaters.Then they'll have the site turn on you lol.It's actually rather pathetic.If you visit the website right now you'll even see prominent people over their claiming DBS is only Mountain+ via striking feats, therefore, Bambina or Midora solos this verse.

AppleLord said:
Omimi said:
but in manga
To create a Soul King you need two things stated in the novel:

• A person with enough reiatsu to hold the worlds.
  • A person who is a Quincy or part Quincy like Ichigo.
As you see "Soul King creation" is just a tittle. As Yhwach stated in the manga, the worlds had a previous existence until the Soul King was created. The existence of the words was a state of "nothingness" explain in the novels.
Does that mean....Yhwach is a Demigod, since his father is a God, and he is a Quincy?!

any person that has seen breath knows that im a narutard... but ywach wins. im sorry kaguya. he might even be the better villain tbh. HE EVEN HAS MORE PLOT THAN KAGUYA'S WHOLE EXISTENCE!! so yeah, he wins by feats. by logic (and not using outliers/plot/pis, etc), she wins.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
oh, that. its not really god like. its just means that he is above both. period. its that he is really god.

• Aizen is an "envoy" who was sent to complete the "sublime purpose" of taking the Spirit King's place and creating a new world. As such, the consciousness of becoming a divine being was born within him.
We have other Gods on top of Gods in Bleach. Shinigami translates to God of Death, and Lille Barro also achieve that state only to be slay by a sword that only cuts Gods.

nope. read the comment section. all this that u just wrote right there is how aizen considers himself. that's not really what he actually is. that is just his opinion of himself.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
nope. read the comment section. all this that u just wrote right there is how aizen considers himself. that's not really what he actually is. that is just his opinion of himself.
Yeah, the part only is correct. The ascension to a new race was "God" inverse. Lille Barro also achieve that form.

Well looks like Kaguya is winning this round as well. So far, Narutoverse is beating Bleachverse in every single vs battle thread I have created so far.

JohnCenaNation said:
Well looks like Kaguya is winning this round as well. So far, Narutoverse is beating Bleachverse in every single vs battle thread I have created so far.
Is not that how it's supposed to be? Since the beginning of time. Bleach is not even in the same rank as Naruto, it doesn't even deserve to speak of Naruto universe. Bleach was left behind a long time ago, I do not know why Naruto is still bothering it, maybe they owe them something? Even Fairy Tail is better than Bleach. They are more at their level.

Is the almighty just not being used? Or am I missing something? Fate manipulation and power nullification from the almighty should end this no matter what Kaguya throws at him. And even if by some miracle Kaguya actually hits Yhwach with a fatal attack, he can just revive himself by changing paths to a different future where he didn't get hit. As I said above, Yhwach takes this.

@Amlad

The AP Gap renders all that null. Power nullification? I'ma just smack you... Revive? Smack you again. Why would Kaguya give a shit? The gap in AP is waaay too large. So lets not drag the almighty into NLF territory.

Aizenishere said:
@Amlad
The AP Gap renders all that null. Power nullification? I'ma just smack you... Revive? Smack you again. Why would Kaguya give a shit? The gap in AP is waaay too large. So lets not drag the almighty into NLF territory.
What is NLF?

16. No Limits Fallacy (NLF)

This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo."

The person in this argument holds Itachi's statement to be absolute truth, ignoring the possibility that Itachi has no knowledge of certain enemies, or never expected to encounter them. The same can be said of Kishimoto: He never intended for his characters to be pitted in battle against characters from other works of fiction, so therefore statements like this do not hold true to other works of fiction necessarily. Furthermore, there is the possibility that in - universe, Itachi was lying, bluffing, misinformed, or deluded.

My boy Ywach can see what this chick( whom i rate a 3/10) with the bigass forehead can do to him. so he thinks fast and absorbs her ass.

Champion234 said:
ywach absorbs kaguya.
did he ever absorbanything other then energy/soul

as much i know he can only absorb energy/soul

she also can absorb energy/soul so

Anytime I see a Yhwach VS thread, everyone always brings up the fact that he'll just keep reviving himself via The Almighty if he manages to get killed, but this kinda sounds NLFish to me because I doubt he can revive himself if he dies via atomization or existence erasure(btw not saying Kaguya can do any of these things, I'm just speaking in general lol).

@Uzumaki I'm a 100% sure Yhwach ain't coming back from Existence Erasure, not sure about atomization.

Also, Yhwach has lost to 3 characters so far. Doctor Doom won via paradoxing him by killing him in the past. Kars (JORGE JOESTAR) won via copying the Almighty and used it against Yhwach. While Avatar of Calamity won via timestop+absorption combo. The Almighty was next to useless against those characters.

Those characters are all far more hax than Kaguya, it's no wonder they beat Yhwach. Kaguya can't counter the Almigty like they can. And saying he can't close the AP Gap goes against feats from his fight with Ichibei.

He was turned into a mere ant, but was still able to survive a giant kick from Ichibei and then was able to blow a hole clean through him as well. That means the almighty had no problem crossing the gap between 10-C (ant), and High 6-A (Ichibei).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back