• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Zen'ō (Dragon Ball Super) [0-9-5] (GRACE ENDED)

Yeah, textbook of stomp & mismatch
This ain’t no stomp here sir
Need we remind you that HERE Kai got the “W” over Cat Blanc via his Wincon being able to be pulled off Faster that Cat Blanc’s?

So when the shoe is now on the other foot and Zeno can pull off his Wincon faster than Kai can, all of a sudden it’s now a stomp?

Fair is Fair Sir.

And Zeno doesn’t win via some Passive lol. What Zeno can do and how fast he can do it simply gives Zeno better versatility and field control over Kai’s arsenal.

He can't tho. Your vote is based on the assumption Kai will start with Spinjitzu, but he can also shoot flames directly without charging up just like Zeno can with his EE, which is why I voted Incon. "Zeno just dodges" broskie has 0 combat skills
My vote was based on both the fireball and spintjitzu arguments

Kai pointing / aiming in a direction and then shooting a fireball in any given position and then that fireball needing to travel over a distance no matter how great or small and Kai spinning his body into a tornado which doesn’t even guarantee speed blitz capability are both realistically slower than Zeno closing his hand and then being insta-erase in a speed equal match.

Kai has wincons and in a speed equal match he can activate them. The case here though is when it comes to Zeno 99/100 Kai will be negged before those Wincons can reach Zeno.

My vote was based on both the fireball and spintjitzu arguments

Kai pointing / aiming in a direction and then shooting a fireball in any given position and then that fireball needing to travel over a distance no matter how great or small and Kai spinning his body into a tornado which doesn’t even guarantee speed blitz capability are both realistically slower than Zeno closing his hand and then being insta-erase in a speed equal match.

Kai has wincons and in a speed equal match he can activate them. The case here though is when it comes to Zeno 99/100 Kai will be negged before those Wincons can reach Zeno.
That’s the point I stand on and that we all agree with
And to guy calling the match a stomp, a stomp would have been if Kai is erased passively so he has wincons but could never reach them.

Here though, Kai can activate his wincons. Where Kai falls short is that Zeno’s wincons can reach Kai first. That’s a fair win.

This ain’t no stomp here sir
Need we remind you that HERE Kai got the “W” over Cat Blanc via his Wincon being able to be pulled off Faster that Cat Blanc’s?
If you want to remove it, remove it
So when the shoe is now on the other foot and Zeno can pull off his Wincon faster than Kai can, all of a sudden it’s now a stomp?
This discussion really doesn’t matter, add this to profiles and we’ll talk in matchups removal threads

And to guy calling the match a stomp, a stomp would have been if Kai is erased passively so he has wincons but could never reach them.

Here though, Kai can activate his wincons. Where Kai falls short is that Zeno’s wincons can reach Kai first. That’s a fair win.
Not the point of stomps but sure I'll add it

That win was valid

That win was valid
To quote Lloyd’s reason before the FRA train started

“Notice how he needs to actually charge up a blast to do that? Kai could also make a long range blast while moving foward, and without the need to charge up as well, so I think he only wins due to that advantage”

So in the end it boiled down to Kai’s Wincon being faster to Reach than Cat Blanc’s. And don’t get me wrong I think and feel that’s a valid wincon. I’m not gonna say no to that.

My point is here, the same reason is more or less applied. Kai can activate his wincon but it’s not gonna reach before Zeno’s does first. And my Orange friend is calling it a stomp when for Kai it wasn’t.

I won’t contest the win being valid because I feel it’s a valid win. But for Orange Guy to now call this a stomp for more or less the same reasons seems based to me.

Additional Info lol
images

Anyway Zeno fra

Back