• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Of course.

7cw7rf.jpg
Yap ngl

Stop trying to deny shit, and bringing bum OOC moves which is the only reason Goku didn't get shit stomped from the beginning -Lloyd
Mind telling me where's the contradiction in what I said afterwards?
🔥🔥🔥🔥
Goku's resist shroom who directly attacks the soul, and he's infinite 5D. So he's not doing shit. Also it doesn't state on the page the resistance negation includes the soul shit.
-Tilted

Several pages of basically people arguing which character is more nerfed, what happens if you just put both at their strongest?

Several pages of basically people arguing which character is more nerfed, what happens if you just put both at their strongest?
Unless Peak Goku can interact with NEP users, he'll never be able to touch Overlord at his peak form (hax wise)
  • Incorporeality(The Overlord is actually a spirit that acts as source of Darkness and Evil, though he needs a physical form or shell to act in the physical world)

Also why does he need CM if he can just erase overlords history
Bc of Overlord scaling to a 5-D Concept + Having Abstract existence (tho I think Goku can touch those) + him having type 8 Immortality and Acausuality type 1 and 4 which kinda counters his Causality/Fate hax asw ?

I can only see NEP Erasure being a Goku wincoin

Back