• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya fights a kid with a blue head

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think YOU understand that closing a fist is faster than any attack kaguya can land from 4km away
Hum, Kaguya within a forest will def not have the range to hit bro
Range: Planetary with Infinite Tsukuyomi and Summoning

Makes me think, how does Zeno repsond to her pulling Amenominaka and keeping him from moving in the Ice Dimension?
(Yes, she has the range to do so)
Interdimensional with Amenominaka

Count votes
Also Kaguya FRA
For what reason, none of her wincons gonna work.
Her Normal Genjutsu can't happen since is OOC for a start move and she can't apply that Far away with trees on the way.

And her Infinite tsukiyomi also Is kinda OOC, and she need to do a Lot of actions before Zeno just close his hands and she dies.

So you voting based on what Wincons?

Hum, Kaguya within a forest will def not have the range to hit bro
😴
She can't do infinte tsukiyomi before dying.

Infinite Tsukuyomi (無限月読, Mugen Tsukuyomi): After creating a portal to one of her dimensions that contains a moon with Yomotsu Hirasaka, Kaguya reflects her Rinne Sharingan off it to bathe the world w On the technique's activation, the light from the moon's eye illuminates the entire planet, turning it bright as day and making it impossible to escape. All living things are bathed in its penetrating light and immediately placed under the genjutsu. This causes a reflection of the Rinnegan to appear in their eyes as they are rendered immobile, though their cognitive abilities remain unimpaired.

Makes me think, how does Zeno repsond to her pulling Amenominaka
I mean, If Kaguya pulls Zeno in another dimension to bfr, he kinda erases the timelines and she dies.

How will genjutsu stop zeno from repeating from what he did in the zamasu arc all over again? This is the same mofo who got disgusted by infinite zamasu and decided to nuke the entire future trunks timeline along with all the other universes. So even if Kaguya somehow tries to stop Zeno it's just gonna be how Frost got erased.

How will genjutsu stop zeno from repeating from what he did in the zamasu arc all over again? This is the same mofo who got disgusted by infinite zamasu and decided to nuke the entire future trunks timeline along with all the other universes. So even if Kaguya somehow tries to stop Zeno it's just gonna be how Frost got erased.
Kaguya has paralysis which would stop Zeno from doing his hand movements

Her genjutsu isn't her fist move.
His first move is to EE his opponent or the entire world, so it doesn't matter if she's 4 km away or dimensions away.
I vote for zeno even tho it's a complete stomp

His first move is to EE his opponent or the entire world, so it doesn't matter if she's 4 km away or dimensions away.
Well it isn't her first move because her opponents are the ones that able to resist it like Sasuke and Naruto

Everyone knows Zeno erases the verse lol

Kaguya winning on this site by technicality/equalized speeds/Zeno having no relevant resistances accepted doesn't change that.
How is that relevant to debate again?
Instant BFR >> Action Based EE

No offense but who really thought this is a close matchup?

Like did people see Zeno and Kaguya's profiles and said "Hmm, I think Kaguya has a chance against someone who can erase people from history"

Also stop using bfr as a wincon, zeno can literally erase the entire cosmology from anywhere, he doesn't even need to be in the same general multiverse as you to erase you instantly, he can individually target your very being from any place at any time. Someone close this, its a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back