• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like its gonna end in GM instanly time stopping Goku and stomping
I mean, he still need to negate Goku resistance so he can time stop first, so Goku wiping his Aura and hitting him first would happen more often, probally.

Like, I still give more chances for Goku.
Btw, do we see Goku harming others with aura alone?
Well, his aura have corruption, so In that way yes. But again, this form of Goku is very brief, so he don't have much showings. He scales to characters who can harm with their aura the surrounds, but since everyone In Dragon Ball Heroes kinda resist hax and have almost the same general ap, they don't get that much hurt of the aura unless the opponent is much stronger than them. In this case, since Goku AP stomp, his aura would be harming Overlord for a while, and then he explode the universe.

Last edited:
I mean, he still need to negate Goku resistance so he can time stop first, so Goku wiping his Aura and hitting him first would happen more often, probally.

Like, I still give more chances for Goku.

Well, his aura have corruption, so In that way yes. But again, this form of Goku is very brief, so he don't have much showings. He scales to characters who can harm with their aura the surrounds, but since everyone In Dragon Ball Heroes kinda resist hax and have almost the same general ap, they don't get that much hurt of the aura unless the opponent is much stronger than them. In this case, since Goku AP stomp, his aura would be harming Overlord for a while, and then he explode the universe.
So it doesn't change anything and we reach same conclusion as page 1: Stomp + can't get added😭
Bro Overlord is cooked 9/10
NPC ah comment. We know

Back