• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya fights a kid with a blue head

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am not wrong.

I am allowed to think they are front of ecch other or far away

Until who made matchup specify the distance

She have to do all that shit before Zeno closes his hand, It really not gonna hit him first.

Well he does.

Here
In this scene, Kid Goku sense a guy who was like almost a country away from him, and Zeno is more or less comparable to him, since he is stronger.
Well it says they only know the direction of the opponent, Zeno has to exactly know her position to erase

Zeno and Kid Goku are differ as Zeno is inexperienced in martial arts, as he further shown he needed his tablet to know exactly what's happening in ToP

Well it says they only know the direction of the opponent, Zeno has to exactly know her position to erase
Zeno doesn't need to know the direction, he simply erases the planet and her with it, lol

Zeno and Kid Goku are differ as Zeno is inexperienced in martial arts, as he further shown he needed his tablet to know exactly what's happening in ToP
This is because of the speed of the Dyspo

Zeno doesn't need to know the direction, he simply erases the planet and her with it, lol

This is because of the speed of the Dyspo
For Zeno to erase the planet, he needs to do a long ass charge up. More than enough time for Kaguya's mind hax to intercept him

Zeno been using that since the start of ToP + shows more in power doesnt mean you are comparable or superior to others in external stats automatically

For Zeno to erase the planet, he needs to do a long ass charge up. More than enough time for Kaguya's mind hax to intercept him
He doesn't even need to do a long charge, he does it just for the timeline, for an insignificant planet it's a matter of seconds
Zeno been using that since the start of ToP + shows more in power doesnt mean you are comparable or superior to others in external stats automatically
I don't see Kaguya being superior to Dyspo in speed, but he scales with his energy spanning the entire timeline, so speed doesn't really matter, since Kaguya will barely have time to think.

He doesn't even need to do a long charge, he does it just for the timeline, for an insignificant planet it's a matter of seconds

I don't see Kaguya being superior to Dyspo in speed, but he scales with his energy spanning the entire timeline, so speed doesn't really matter, since Kaguya will barely have time to think.
Ok show me when Zeno has destroyed an entire planet without charging up because the charging up feat is the only showing that allows him to erase one

Speed is equalized here, why are you talking about this?

Ok show me when Zeno has destroyed an entire planet without charging up because the charging up feat is the only showing that allows him to erase one
I said long load that it does to erase a timeline and not without loading

In a matter of seconds, 3 seconds, he already erases the Universe, i'm sure it wouldn't take him long to wipe out the planet along with Kaguya

Speed is equalized here, why are you talking about this?
Friend, you spoke of about the tablet i just refuted you on that point.

I said long load that it does to erase a timeline and not without loading

In a matter of seconds, 3 seconds, he already erases the Universe, i'm sure it wouldn't take him long to wipe out the planet along with Kaguya

Friend, you spoke of about the tablet i just refuted you on that point.

It take 10+ seconds for him to perform that feat, Kaguya's mind hax already fast enough to intercept him

I speak of the tablet because he thinks stronger = automatically better everything else. Since I show dyspo being able to be faster than Zeno disapprove the claim

It take 10+ seconds for him to perform that feat, Kaguya's mind hax already fast enough to intercept him
It wasn't even 10 seconds, it was about 3 seconds at most there, Kaguya will barely have a move
I speak of the tablet because he thinks stronger = automatically better everything else. Since I show dyspo being able to be faster than Zeno disapprove the claim
This is because Zeno doesn't fight, he just instantly eliminates his enemy when he sees them being irritated.

It wasn't even 10 seconds, it was about 3 seconds at most there, Kaguya will barely have a move

This is because Zeno doesn't fight, he just instantly eliminates his enemy when he sees them being irritated.
If it's true as your word, there is the consideration of two Zenos doing the feat, expanded time should be twice + needed to raise his arm first

So my point stand still

Zeno closes his first and erases kaguya

He erased universes and their inhabitant whole inside the WoV

4km isn't doing anything

So yeah, he knows.

Zeno and Kid Goku are differ as Zeno is inexperienced in martial arts,
That's kinda whatever, since Zeno Ki sensing is based on the fact he is stronger than Goku. So he scale anyway.

as he further shown he needed his tablet to know exactly what's happening in ToP
That was like, to rewatching a scene that was too fast, not because his Ki sense.

Kaguya can active infinite tsu upon opening her eyes
And also do all this.
Infinite Tsukuyomi (無限月読, Mugen Tsukuyomi): After creating a portal to one of her dimensions that contains a moon with Yomotsu Hirasaka, Kaguya reflects her Rinne Sharingan off it to bathe the world w On the technique's activation, the light from the moon's eye illuminates the entire planet, turning it bright as day and making it impossible to escape. All living things are bathed in its penetrating light and immediately placed under the genjutsu. This causes a reflection of the Rinnegan to appear in their eyes as they are rendered immobile, though their cognitive abilities remain unimpaired.

So yeah, he knows.

That's kinda whatever, since Zeno Ki sensing is based on the fact he is stronger than Goku. So he scale anyway.

That was like, to rewatching a scene that was too fast, not because his Ki sense.
Only the direction, he still needs to know the height location of his opp + can zeno even selectively erase something he can't see?

I already debunked that as being stronger doesnt mean you are automatically better in doing anything else, especially considering Zeno isn't a fighter so no experience in Ki sensing

Only the direction, he still needs to know the height location of his opp
He can sense her Ki so.
can zeno even selectively erase something he can't see?
Yeah, that's how he erased timelines.
I already debunked that as being stronger doesnt mean you are automatically better in doing anything else,
You din't.
And that don't matter much, since that's how we accept in the profiles anyway.
especially considering Zeno isn't a fighter so no experience in Ki sensing
A bunch of Kaioshins and namekians are not experience in fighting and they know Ki sensing, so being a figter is not exactly a requirement.

Via opening her eyes
You right, but she need to also do all this.
Infinite Tsukuyomi (無限月読, Mugen Tsukuyomi): After creating a portal to one of her dimensions that contains a moon with Yomotsu Hirasaka, Kaguya reflects her Rinne Sharingan off it to bathe the world w On the technique's activation, the light from the moon's eye illuminates the entire planet, turning it bright as day and making it impossible to escape. All living things are bathed in its penetrating light and immediately placed under the genjutsu. This causes a reflection of the Rinnegan to appear in their eyes as they are rendered immobile, though their cognitive abilities remain unimpaired.
So is not Just opening her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back