• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kachon's Husbando Vs TheMonkeMan's Worst Nightmare - Sanji Vs Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't even consider this vote, mans just said "I disagree with the profile's main reason for his tier being that high"
There's a big difference in the high tiers to god tiers
Lucci was inferior in every aspect against base gear 5 who needed multiple amps just to fight a tired and exausted kaidou, he got knocked out in 3 hits and was nearly losing his conscious with each strike
Just by being in gear 5 won't make luffy equal to kaidou level as he needed amps and acoc at every turn while being heavily punished by kaidou when he tried to goof off

Against lucci he was playing around with him the whole fight and never needed to amp himself or use acoc

Lucci should not be too far above the other Cp0 and should be around Queen/King level scaling wise

There's a big difference in the high tiers to god tiers
Lucci was inferior in every aspect against base gear 5 who needed multiple amps just to fight a tired and exausted kaidou, he got knocked out in 3 hits and was nearly losing his conscious with each strike
Just by being in gear 5 won't make luffy equal to kaidou level as he needed amps and acoc at every turn while being heavily punished by kaidou when he tried to goof off

Against lucci he was playing around with him the whole fight and never needed to amp himself or use acoc

Lucci should not be too far above the other Cp0 and should be around Queen/King level scaling wise
So basically
"I disagree because I disagree and my headcanon trumps everything the profile says about him".

Lucci is a god tier.

Luffy laughing in a laughing transformation doesn't mean he's playing around.

Luffy didn't need Hao to hurt Kaidou. I'm tired of having this argument

You clearly don't know what a clash is
It's just 2 people fighting/meeting each other's attacks.
You shouldn't even consider this vote, mans just said "I disagree with the profile's main reason for his tier being that high"
Guess it's a crime to question things huh.
Usually when 1 person thinks they're right, they're probably wrong
Did I say I was right or did I simply say I was trying to be reasonable about the situation at hand?
in the assest way possible
Nice argument buddy.
Lucci used it once
On a rock. Bro needed Armament. For a rock.
Sanji destroyed a mech arm with out Haki, iirc.
Lucci can barrage

"heat isn't a joke, burned a dinosaur"
Sanji can barrage too.
"burned a dinosaur"
**** does this even mean.
Couldn't knock out the dude with the strongest guard in the world with no antifeats that he put down through his guard and eventually KO'd em

A fat man with no antifeats
What are you spouting about now?
I love how you say "basic" when none of em are basic
He stretches his arm behind him. Pulls it in front of him. Hits Lucci.
Literally the same technique we've seen him do since childhood.
Did you not read when he sent Luffy flying into a building in water 7?

Please go and read Lucci vs Luffy again

lmfao
Luffy did the same thing to him so you can cut the shit lol
Deadass the best counterarguments some of y'all can come up with is "Lol no" or "lmfao".

Do better.
-Guy who tried to make Johnny Test Class M for throwing a rope at someone.

Y'all wanna discuss skill?

Pre-TS Lucci already knew how to moon-walk, which took Sanji 2 years to learn.

(Thanks to Mitch for pointing this out).

At least I had an argument that wasn't just "lol" or "lmfao". I at least had something to stand on for the time being until I looked further into it.

Though this is derailment, so y'all can continue gooning.
We're not just saying "lol" or "lmfao". What a weird misinterpretation of what's happening.

So basically
"I disagree because I disagree and my headcanon trumps everything the profile says about him".

Lucci is a god tier.

Luffy laughing in a laughing transformation doesn't mean he's playing around.

Luffy didn't need Hao to hurt Kaidou. I'm tired of having this argument

Luffy laughing in a laughing transformation doesn't mean he's playing around

Strawmanning when that's never what i implied?

Luffy consistently got punished against kaidou in his weakest state, if he wans't with his amps he was being beaten around and dominated by him until he got to the end attack

Against lucci, luffy was free to do whatever he wanted

Even without any form of amps he dominated and dictated the entire fight

And show me where base gear 5 luffy was matching kaidou without any amps

Strawmanning when that's never what i implied?

Luffy consistently got punished against kaidou in his weakest state, if he wans't with his amps he was being beaten around and dominated by him until he got to the end attack

Against lucci, luffy was free to do whatever he wanted

Even without any form of amps he dominated and dictated the entire fight

And show me where base gear 5 luffy was matching kaidou without any amps
In chapter 1026, Luffy hurts Zoan Kaido with zero Hao and only Buso once in base with Emission (but no dura neg) and then uses G3 with Buso only and no Hao to hurt Kaido again.

Gear 5 with Buso scales way above those 2 feats.

No, but the fact is that he has a 2-year head start on Sanji.

And in terms of skill as a whole, he literally mastered a 6-part martial art and unlocked its 7th move.
In fact we don't even know if he needed 2 years for it. We know that people like Luffy could use Gear Fourth and Haki after a few months of training, but he was still trying to perfect that for the rest of the time. Sanji is presumably the same with his techniques.

It's just 2 people fighting/meeting each other's attacks.
No, it's not
Did I say I was right or did I simply say I was trying to be reasonable about the situation at hand?
"I'm the only one here who isn't mindlessly saying FRA or wanking Lucci to oblivion"
Nice argument buddy.
You used
Sanji can kick ships up
As a skill feat
On a rock. Bro needed Armament. For a rock.
He needed armament for a rock thrown by Luffy.
Same dude who used Kaidou as a jump rope.
Sanji destroyed a mech arm with out Haki, iirc.
And Lucci split a seastone ship without Haki. Your point is?
Luffy was destroying rocks back in Arlong Park.
You wanna say Lucci's rock level?
Sanji can barrage too.
Sanji can not do a ranged barrage
"burned a dinosaur"
**** does this even mean.
"His heat is really high, he could burn Queen". Thats its only heat feat.
What are you spouting about now?
Go and read over Sabaody
I'm not about to be in a One Piece debate referencing characters that simple reading would fully fill you in on
He stretches his arm behind him. Pulls it in front of him. Hits Lucci.
Literally the same technique we've seen him do since childhood.
No, he used Whip on an offguard Lucci
Luffy did the same thing to him so you can cut the shit lol
"Sends Luffy not doing the same"
Send manga, we don't scale off the anime
-Guy who tried to make Johnny Test Class M for throwing a rope at someone.
And yet its more valid than you saying Sanji kicking a damn ship is a skill feat

We're not just saying "lol" or "lmfao". What a weird misinterpretation of what's happening.
🗿

Most of y'all arguments are very vague responses at best, and are just head scratchers at worse. And I'm not just talking about you. There's a reason why I said "I don't know who to vote for" earlier on.

🗿

Most of y'all arguments are very vague responses at best, and are just head scratchers at worse. And I'm not just talking about you. There's a reason why I said "I don't know who to vote for" earlier on.
Based only on the non-vague arguments, do you have any opinion?

In chapter 1026, Luffy hurts Zoan Kaido with zero Hao and only Buso once in base with Emission (but no dura neg) and then uses G3 with Buso only and no Hao to hurt Kaido again.

Gear 5 with Buso scales way above those 2 feats.

He knocked kaidou down with g3 but there was no real sign of damage or hurting him, he knocked him down before without hurting him as well

Them he hurt him using an amp

Where base gear 5 is shown to scale above haou or acoc amps?

I can't even find where you guys scale base gear 5 above gear 3 lol so this reply was useless

I mean say what you need clarification on so i/we can clarify it if that helps bring a verdict

As far as i know Gear 5 scaling above gear 3 was rejected when it was proposed for it to be 3x above base luffy

Man this thread is full of poorly disguised headcanon, I don't even know why I'm still here.
Might leave until an actual argument is presented for both sides but my vote can be kept.
Also Romeu08 is spitting fax right now

He knocked kaidou down with g3 but there was no real sign of damage or hurting him, he knocked him down before without hurting him as well

Them he hurt him using an amp

Where base gear 5 is shown to scale above haou or acoc amps?

I can't even find where you guys scale base gear 5 above gear 3 lol so this reply was useless
His base self with normal buso emission and no dura neg did notable damage to Kaido (as in, making him bleed and cry out in pain), and Gear 5 scales above this by a gargantuan amount.

And it's literally said by the Elders that Gear 5 makes Luffy way stronger than before.

His base self with normal buso emission and no dura neg did notable damage to Kaido (as in, making him bleed and cry out in pain), and Gear 5 scales above this by a gargantuan amount.
When.
And it's literally said by the Elders that Gear 5 makes Luffy way stronger than before.
The Elders don't know squat. They're just 5 old guys who sit on their asses in a tower like they're a fictional princess.

Prove he used Kenbun.
From what's accepted on this site his Kenbun pre TS was ass
Every time someone has an ability, yall downplay everything they do cause of their ability
Bro, i am 99% sure you're the one who said he was using Kenbu there to begin with, also, basic Kenbu allows to do exactly what he did so i see no inconsistency in giving that feat to his Kenbu.

Also, isn't that because doing something with cheat codes is easier than doing it without them? Like, i think you get this comparison.

This isn't like Enel and Luffy.
Never claimed it was, his Kenbu is worse than Enel's sure, but he had it during their fight.

So with your logic Kaidou's Thunder Bagua and Base Drake's punches aren't too far apart in a thread for a meaningful gap right?
No, cause TB is FTE, not just slightly faster, but Drake's basic attacks to Kaido's basic attacks? Any reason the speed gap would be meaningful at all against someone with Kenbu?

Sanji goes FTE to a dogshit Kenbun user with no proof of him using Kenbun.
Like what.
Him using Kenbu there is the most logical explanation, Queen was aware that Sanji's power was invisibility and he still noticed his vanishing came from speed, that implies he couldn't sense Sanji.

They came from impact dials in the arc before
Sure, sanji has his own feats of dealing with internal damage.

When the FRA is based on bullshit then no

If the argument is "Lucci shouldn't be H6A" in a "Lucci H6A fight" then the agreeal is trash and so is the original argument
He wrote that below the FRA, so it wouldn't be included in his FRA LMAO.

After torturing myself by reading this thread a second time (seriously. Some of the arguments gave me headaches), I'm confident in casting a vote for Lucci.

The arguments made for his skill, speed amps, and more are a bit more convincing for me.

Now watch everyone become sheep and vote Lucci.

Bro, i am 99% sure you're the one who said he was using Kenbu there to begin with, also, basic Kenbu allows to do exactly what he did so i see no inconsistency in giving that feat to his Kenbu.
L oser
Also, isn't that because doing something with cheat codes is easier than doing it without them? Like, i think you get this comparison.
You're assuming everything he's ever done was attributed to that
Never claimed it was, his Kenbu is worse than Enel's sure, but he had it during their fight.
And Luffy could land hits on Enel, who's Kenbun is better
No, cause TB is FTE, not just slightly faster, but Drake's basic attacks to Kaido's basic attacks? Any reason the speed gap would be meaningful at all against someone with Kenbu?
I'm talking about AP
Him using Kenbu there is the most logical explanation, Queen was aware that Sanji's power was invisibility and he still noticed his vanishing came from speed, that implies he couldn't sense Sanji.
Logical explanations and Kenbunshoku don't tie together when these mfs barely use it
Sure, sanji has his own feats of dealing with internal damage.
List them
He wrote that below the FRA, so it wouldn't be included in his FRA LMAO.
The RA he's F'ing are "he shouldn't be High 6-A and he shouldn't have his speed rating".
That isn't a good reason

Currently 7-5 so one more Lucci vote means Grace.

Honestly, Zoro would've been a better choice for Lucci to fight IMO.

The RA he's F'ing are "he shouldn't be High 6-A and he shouldn't have his speed rating".
That isn't a good reason
It's a good reason but he should make a CRT and I'll honestly help him because I'm tired of the bull shit these Lucci wankers spew on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back