• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kachon's Husbando Vs TheMonkeMan's Worst Nightmare - Sanji Vs Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci strangles Sanji like he's Homer Simpson with his Class P Lifting Strength

Sanji probably wins tbh. We haven't seen enough of Lucci to believe he's taking Ifrit Jambe. Lucci also hasn't shown anything as far as speed on the level of Sanji blitzing Queen.

And if Lucci's kit is just his pre time skip abilities but with Haki, Sanji regens from a lot of it.

Sanji claps lmao
Lucci was out after 3 basic hits from G5 Luffy, a barrage of Diable Jambe or Ifrit Jambe attacks would take him out.

1. HOLY **** THOSE SANJI AND LUCCI PICS SLAP!!!!!!!

2. Can we wait a bit? Base/Zoan Lucci could be getting a boost soon based on being comparable to Kaku, which won't change too much but will make Base/Zoan Lucci also a "Scabbard" level High 6-A. Until that happens, I am not inputting.

1. HOLY **** THOSE SANJI AND LUCCI PICS SLAP!!!!!!!

2. Can we wait a bit? Base/Zoan Lucci could be getting a boost soon based on being comparable to Kaku, which won't change too much but will make Base/Zoan Lucci also a "Scabbard" level High 6-A. Until that happens, I am not inputting.
I mean unless you believe G5 Luffy's regular Buso punches > Ifrit Jambe, Sanji wins either way from what we've seen from Awakened Lucci.

Since it won't change much of the outcome even if Lucci's Base/Hybrid is High 6-A, let's compare them:

Sanji:
1. Speed amps ftw
2. Ifrit Jambe ftw
3. Incredibly durable body
4. Can take at least one Rokugan courtesy of his exoskeleton letting him survive the similar Brachio-Snake attack from Queen on his organs.

Lucci:
1. Rokushiki gives him powerful amps of speed, AP, and durability
2. His Awakened Form is definitely more durable than Sanji even without the incredibly durable Tekkai boost (since he took a G5 beating).
3. Has superior AP to even Ifrit Jambe by a very clear gap.
4. Since his Buso matched Luffy's Buso, he has vastly superior Buso Haki.
4.5. Superior Buso means heat resistance, which won't totally negate Ifrit Jambe but will definitely help.
5. While it can be argued that Ifrit Jambe is faster than Awakened Lucci, he has Soru and Kamisori to help close the gap.
6. More skill/experience by far
7. Better stamina, as he quickly got up from a Gear 5 beatdown.
8. Rankyaku gives him the range advantage
9. Shigan can bypass Sanji's impressive resistance to blunt force.

Voting Lucci.

Rokushiki is a big part of why I give this to Lucci. The Soru prevents Sanji from blitzing him (which is a danger), his Tekkai combined with his absurd durability and stamina makes him a tank, and his Rankyaku gives him a clear range advantage.

Last edited:
Lucci:
1. Rokushiki gives him powerful amps of speed, AP, and durability
Yet Sentomaru ( who we can assume has inferior Observation/reactions to Sanji ) could react to his Rokushiki and take Hand Gun, so that's not gonna be a problem for Sanji.
2. His Awakened Form is definitely more durable than Sanji even without the incredibly durable Tekkai boost (since he took a G5 beating).
Headcanon, he got put out by 3 relatively basic G5 attacks that were only using mild toon force.
3. Has superior AP to even Ifrit Jambe by a very clear gap.
Headcanon again, we don't have proof of his post time skip AP and even then he couldn't even knock out Sentomaru with a new attack, I don't imagine he could knock out Sanji fast enough.
4. Since his Buso matched Luffy's Buso, he has vastly superior Buso Haki.
Luffy was using basic Armament there but pop off I guess.
4.5. Superior Buso means heat resistance, which won't totally negate Ifrit Jambe but will definitely help.
If he can guard in time which is questionable.
5. While it can be argued that Ifrit Jambe is faster than Awakened Lucci, he has Soru and Kamisori to help close the gap.
I addressed this before.
6. More skill/experience by far
No, not really. Sanji can combine his style with Haki and Fire, kick ships up, and effortlessly do multiple consecutive attacks on opponents with great accuracy.
7. Better stamina, as he quickly got up from a Gear 5 beatdown.
But that's the thing: He was still knocked out by 3 attacks from Luffy who was barely trying. And if this match is won by killing your opponent, then I'm damn sure Sanji won't stop and drink a cup of tea while he waits for Lucci to regen and get back up.
8. Rankyaku gives him the range advantage
Remind me how this works? If it's like Kaku's flying slash then Sanji can always dodge.

Also, if it's not clear, I'm voting Sanji.

Yet Sentomaru ( who we can assume has inferior Observation/reactions to Sanji ) could react to his Rokushiki and take Hand Gun, so that's not gonna be a problem for Sanji.
Irrelevant, we don't know how strong post-TS Sento is, or that Lucci went all-out.

Fodder in Wano survived Luffy's attacks.
Headcanon, he got put out by 3 relatively basic G5 attacks that were only using mild toon force.
He still endured them and got up with minor injuries shortly after.

And a G5 using Buso is way above Hybrid Queen.
Headcanon again, we don't have proof of his post time skip AP
HE LITERALLY MATCHED A G5 PUNCH.
Luffy was using basic Armament there but pop off I guess.
Levels of Buso Haki.
If he can guard in time which is questionable.
He reacted to Gear 5, who is above the Luffy who reacted pre-G5 to Kaido.
No, not really. Sanji can combine his style with Haki and Fire, kick ships up, and effortlessly do multiple consecutive attacks on opponents with great accuracy.
That doesn't prove he is above an assassin who has been a killing machine since childhood in terms of skill and experience.
Remind me how this works? If it's like Kaku's flying slash then Sanji can always dodge.
They'd still hurt Sanji if they hit and give Lucci control of the battlefield.

So yeah, I still vote Lucci.

He still endured them and got up with minor injuries shortly after.
So that's endurance and regen, not durability.
Sanji with Ifrit > Sanji + Diable + Super speed > Sanji with Diable > Sanji super seed > Base Sanji > Hybrid Queen reactions ~ Hybrid Marco ~ Homies Big Mom ~ Hybrid Kaido

Awakened Lucci ~< Gear 5 Luffy > Gear 2 Luffy > Thunder Bagua > Hybrid Kaido

Sanji is faster than Lucci
That doesn't prove he is above an assassin who has been a killing machine since childhood in terms of skill and experience.
How can we even quantify Lucci's skill? He barely has any solid skill feats in comparison to Sanji.

Sanji has Ifrit Jambe which is much faster than Lucci to the point that he would have extreme difficulty defending himself with each kick burning him inside and out.

No the **** he did not. He literally saw Luffy stick his hand into the ground and couldn't react to his attack in time.
Awakening Lucci: *Takes more than 1 hit against Gear 5th Luffy and clashes with him

Me: "He's above Sanji"
Ah, yes. I also think that him taking 3 hits from Gear 5th Luffy ( only one even had Haki imbued and it was basic Armament too ) and getting knocked while spewing blood from his mouth means he's above Sanji, who got his organs ruptured and bones crushed and regenerated some seconds after.
Let us not include the INCREEEEDIBLE feat of him having to use Armament on a fking rock while Sanji can kick ships without Haki.
HE LITERALLY MATCHED A G5 PUNCH.
This was still a casual punch.

Sanji with Ifrit > Sanji + Diable + Super speed > Sanji with Diable > Sanji super seed > Base Sanji > Hybrid Queen reactions ~ Hybrid Marco ~ Homies Big Mom ~ Hybrid Kaido

Awakened Lucci ~< Gear 5 Luffy > Gear 2 Luffy > Thunder Bagua > Hybrid Kaido
Base Sanji ~ Zoan Queen < Big Mom / Kaido < Zoan/Hybrid Kaido < Thunder Bagua < G2 Luffy < G5 Luffy >=Awakened Lucci

Zoan Queen ~ Base Sanji < Diable Jambe << FTE Mode (Moved FTE to Queen) < Ifrit Jambe
How can we even quantify Lucci's skill? He barely has any solid skill feats in comparison to Sanji.
BRUH. This is bullshit.

Lucci has been a killing machine since he was a child, a beast of a CQC fighter, and a master of all Rokushiki arts.

Sanji is skilled but nowhere near that level.
Sanji has Ifrit Jambe which is much faster than Lucci to the point that he would have extreme difficulty defending himself with each kick burning him inside and out.
Doubt for my above reasons.

As for AP, Lucci's Awakening is at minimum Marco level in AP, and this is what was said by @KingTempest about Marco vs Sanji:

Post-Awakening Sanji

Next, Sanji hits him with a nasty Hell Memories hit, which was ridiculously off guard via his attacker being invisible and he sent him flying.
Queen jumped up from it casually and was talking about something completely unrelated to the fight, AKA the damage wasn't enough to make him seethe in pain or anything.

Sanji then broke his metal arm with a regular DJ kick. If his Hell Memories barely phased Queen but he broke his mech arm, his mech arm < his body's dura.
He hit him with a Flanchet Flayer. He pretty much blatantly says that he put him on his knees cause of the last attack and the combination of the damage of all of his attacks, AKA, not this move alone.

Sanji couldn't one-shot Hybrid Queen, who got stomped by a tired Big Mom and was terrified of her.

Lucci was somewhat comparable to someone who is somewhere around Homie BM/Zoan Kaido level even without Hao.

Sanji couldn't one-shot Hybrid Queen, who got stomped by a tired Big Mom and was terrified of her.
I mean, Big Mom is kind of above both of the contestants so I don't know why you'd mention her.
As for AP, Lucci's Awakening is at minimum Marco level in AP, and this is what was said by @KingTempest about Marco vs Sanji:

Post-Awakening Sanji

Next, Sanji hits him with a nasty Hell Memories hit, which was ridiculously off guard via his attacker being invisible and he sent him flying.
Queen jumped up from it casually and was talking about something completely unrelated to the fight, AKA the damage wasn't enough to make him seethe in pain or anything.

Sanji then broke his metal arm with a regular DJ kick. If his Hell Memories barely phased Queen but he broke his mech arm, his mech arm < his body's dura.
He hit him with a Flanchet Flayer. He pretty much blatantly says that he put him on his knees cause of the last attack and the combination of the damage of all of his attacks, AKA, not this move alone.
This won't matter if Lucci can't react to him in time.
Lucci was somewhat comparable to someone who is somewhere around Homie BM/Zoan Kaido level even without Hao.
1eaG5ua.png

Base Sanji ~ Zoan Queen < Big Mom / Kaido
This is incorrect.

Base Sanji is above Queen. For basically the entire fight until the last part where he was exhausted, he dodge every single attack Queen threw at him with ease.

Big Mom isn't over Queen. Queen reacted to Hybrid Marco's speed and Marco could react to homies Big Mom.
Didn't Queen react to DJ Sanji tho 🤔
I don't recall.
this is what was said by @KingTempest about Marco vs Sanji:

Post-Awakening Sanji

You realize that KT isn't God right? Not everything he says is true.
A weaker version of Queen was taking hits from someone who clashed evenly with a stronger version than the Big Mom that "stomped" Zoan Queen. It's either an outlier or you just need to accept the fact that Queen was playing dead.

Queen still reacted to Base and Dj Sanji, blocked his attacks, and managed to grab him and slam him around.

As for G5's AP w/ buso, he scales above Base Luffy w/ only Buso and G3 with only Buso (and neither had Hao), whom both hurt Zoan Kaido.

So Awakened Lucci should be around the level of Zoan Kaido, as he is almost on the level of someone who scales above the previous Gears who hurt Zoan Kaido.

Nothing Sanji has comes close to that.

And Shigan negates Sanji's incredible resistance to blunt force.

blocked his attacks, and managed to grab him and slam him around.
When he was extremely out of breath and clearly on his last leg stamina-wise? This is not a feat.
Queen still reacted to Base and Dj Sanji
Sanji easily dodged Queen's attacks while in his base and was clearly above him in speed even prior to awakening.

Read chapter 1028. I don't have to explain why DJ Sanji is above Queen in speed.
So Awakened Lucci should be around the level of Zoan Kaido
Zoan Queen could take attacks from Hybrid Marco and Hybrid King, who both are around this level.
Just for him to regenerate it back. Plus, Sanji is already much faster so he would just dodge it like he did to Jabra's Jusshigan

Zoan Queen could take attacks from Hybrid Marco and Hybrid King, who both are around this level.
One Hybrid Marco attack made him cough up a ****-ton of blood (and also did way more damage than Sanji did during 90% of their fight), and Hybrid King wasn't focused on him (and even Queen admitted that it could've badly hurt him if it hit him).

Also, Zoan Kaido > Zoan Marco/King
Just for him to regenerate it back. Plus, Sanji is already much faster so he would just dodge it like he did to Jabra's Jusshigan
For my reasons above, Lucci is probably faster to some extent.

As for G5's AP w/ buso, he scales above Base Luffy w/ only Buso and G3 with only Buso (and neither had Hao), whom both hurt Zoan Kaido.
How? We literally never see him use G5 with Armament like that. This is the first time he transformed but didn't use any of the actual powers. He just stretched his arm and coated it in Armament.
So Awakened Lucci should be around the level of Zoan Kaido, as he is almost on the level of someone who scales above the previous Gears who hurt Zoan Kaido.
This man is on that high quality zaza right now.
And Sanji can regenerate in the incredibly low chance that Lucci hits him.

His Diable Jambe went from being faster, but still being able to be percieved by Queen, to being so fast that he seemed invisible to Queen after awakening.
That was just Sanji using enhanced speed.

His normal speed self was still grabbed by Queen and slammed around.

His Diable Jambe went from being faster, but still being able to be percieved by Queen, to being so fast that he seemed invisible to Queen after awakening.
I was under the impression this Diable Jambe was classified under "Sanji + Diable + Super speed" on your scaling chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back