• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

K.O. fights a teddy bear with poison powers

Botch vs. K.O.

both are 9-B speed equalized and battle takes place in a flat area

botch has standard equipment, but can change it throughout the fight

story: botch said that OK K.O. was bad and that steven universe is better. K.O didn't like that very much and decided to anger Botch by saying that Battle Bears was dead and nobody played it anymore. Botch then became angry and he took out the Crass Knuckles to teach K.O a lesson.

K
K.O.: 0
Botch
It's time. Kill!

Botch: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Botch is a fair bit more versatile, and I think KO would struggle to hit an opponent who outranges him by quite a lot and who can levitate, even if he is more skilled. I don't think he has a calc, whereas I'm pretty sure breaking all the bones in someone's body is further into wall level than baseline. So I'll also vote for the bear.

GyroNutz said:
Botch is a fair bit more versatile, and I think KO would struggle to hit an opponent who outranges him by quite a lot and who can levitate, even if he is more skilled. I don't think he has a calc, whereas I'm pretty sure breaking all the bones in someone's body is further into wall level than baseline. So I'll also vote for the bear.
botch's levitation doesn't work like you'd probably expect

he just slightly hovers above the ground (he can still get hit by ground traps n stuff) and descends slower when he falls

however, speed is equalized so KO could run up to Botch and start attacking him

Botch is less durable than K.O., but Botch can do it via abilities. Voting for Botch.

Teddy Bear via abilities, he has the variety and that Space-Time seems too much for K.O.

First off, K.O. has Average intelligence in academics with High Combat/Tactical intelligence, which puts him above the simple nature of Botch. The point for combat skill and overall combat prowess goes to K.O. (1).

K.O. has been noted by Dendy to have a high tolerance for pai and has taken hits from people who are both bigger and stronger than him, as well as being able to get up after suffering damage from collateral damage on some occassions, while he's been knocked out on others. Botch's weakness is that he can't take many hits. So, if K.O. can get the drop on him, he could potentially win. The point for durability goes to K.O. (2).

As for abilities. While K.O. has no real counter to the Chaos Toss and Toxic Plague, he could simply avoid the gas since gas is typically slow, and if we're scaling them both to K.O. (with speed being equalized), then he would be able to avoid the gas, seeing as gas usually moves at Below Average Human speeds. The Doom Cloud, considering they're described as bullets, could also be avoided by K.O. And even if he couldn't, he still posssesses high pain tolerance and durabilty that scales to his attack potency. While it isn't listed on his page, K.O. (and Rad and Enid) have survived and regenerated from an attack (from Mr. Gar) that melted their bodies. And there are characters (who scale to K.O.) who have been able to take lightning bolts without dying. So, he can resist it, probably, and could regenerate from it. The Orbs wouldn't do much since OK K.O. characters have been shown to be able to take laser beams without dying. Energy Bombs don't mean much. Pain Field? Pain tolerance. Fear Orbit? If K.O. is far away before it's initated, he should be smart enough to just not enter it. Cosmic Bombs won't do much. Same with the Nova. As for the Gravity Well. He can just dodge it. So, the point kinda goes to K.O. on this one. So, point goes to K.O. (3). K.O. also has time slow.

So my vote goes to K.O.

and, the chaos toss and toxic plague's projectiles move faster than botch, meaning that botch could get a lucky shot since SBA lets him get some hits in due to the fact that botch is a bit far away from K.O.

also, pain field makes everything in it get injured easier, not feel pain for no reason. does everyone in OK K.O.! resist lasers and the rest of Botch's arsenal?

Back