• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O. Let's Revise the Heroes

Regarding Canonicity
Ian Jones-Quartey, the creator of the series, confirmed that the video games are "semi-canon" in a tweet. The games he's referring to are left ambiguous, however, in an earlier tweet, he specifically stated that the Lakewood Plaza Turbo game was "semi-canon". But, it's safe to assume all of the games are secondary canon, including:
  • OK K.O.! Lakewood Plaza Turbo
  • OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes
  • Parking Lot Wars
  • Dynamite's Action News
  • Go Go, K.O.!
Ian also stated in a tweet that Crossover Nexus was in its own self-contained canon. However, as we all know, this is contradicted by Thank You for Watching the Show, which sees the return of Garnet from Steven Universe, one of Crossover Nexus' protagonists, and Strike, the main antagonist of Crossover Nexus, albeit only as cameos.

The crossover episode Let's Team Up Because We Aren't Bad Friends, a crossover with Mighty Magiswords, is referenced later on in the series (Radical Rescue, to be exact).

Toby Jones, a supervising director and executive producer for the show, stated in a tweet that the OK K.O. Minisodes are "soft canon" and could be placed wherever. However, it's pretty obvious that the Minisodes take place during early to mid Season 1. All the Minisodes are in this playlist, by the way.

Lastly, Ian confirmed that the episode Let's Watch the Pilot took place in an alternate universe, which by extension means that the pilot is set in an alternate universe which would only make sense if the Lakewood Plaza Turbo game isn't connected to the pilot, which it might not be. For now, the pilot is disconnected from the main story.

Stat Revisions
The current stats for OK K.O. range from Wall level to Small Building level for the low-tiers (K.O.), Building level+ to Large Building level for mid to top-tiers (Rad and Enid; Carol, Mr. Gar, Chameleon Sr.), and City Block level for the god-tiers (T.K.O., Boxman Jr., Professor Venomous?), as well Supersonic to Supersonic+ speeds across the board.

However, most of those stats are outdated, as numerous feats have been calculated in the past year or two, which have upgraded the verse significantly. Now, while not all feats from the show have been calculated, most of the relevant and most impressive ones have been, which is really all we need to revise the stats.

Season 1
"Cosma without Wanda" - FTL (2.7x) reactions and combat speed (Scales to entire verse)
"K.O.: Mr. Worldwide" - At least Sub-Relativistic (2%) movement speed (Scales to entire verse)
"Quickie: K.O. Lifts the Plaza" - At least Class 5 (4836 kg) (Scales to K.O.)
"Oh Nertz!" - City Block level (16.89+ tons of TNT) (Scales to Enid, Hue Troops)
"Billiam Milliam's Statues' AP"
  • Large Mountain level (1.51+ gigatons of TNT) (Scales to P.O.I.N.T.'s defenses, and possibly Foxtail's ship's shields by extension)
  • At least Multi-Continent level (11.38+ petatons of TNT) (Scales to Cosma)
"Game! Carol Wins!" - Large Building level (2.2 tons of TNT) (Scales to Carol, K.O., Chameleon Jr., Chameleon Sr.)
"Dine crater making" - Large Building level (2.94+ tons of TNT) (Scales to Chameleon Sr., Carol)
"Chameleon Sr.'s height and weight" - At least Class 100 (152123.324 kg) (Scales to Chameleon Sr., Carol)
"Mr. Worldwide 2: Electric Boogaloo"
  • At least Mountain level (146.06 megatons of TNT) (Scales to giant K.O.)
  • At least Class M (3628366708.6 kg) (Scales to giant K.O.)
"Rat baby busts a wall open" - At least Small Building level (0.05+ tons of TNT) (Scales to Turbo Fink)
"OK K.O. Calculation and Upgrade?"
  • At least Class G (46125029464.5 kg) (Scales to T.K.O.) [likely an outlier]
  • At least City Block level (54.05+ tons of TNT) (Scales to T.K.O.)
"O.K. K.O: K.O Makes a Boom Boom" - At least Planet level (119 zettatons) (Scales to K.O.) [outlier]

There's a feat where Rippy Roo deflects a laser using a mirror from close range, but I can't remember where it is. And, Boxman is thrown into the sun in You're In Control, and remains there until the second episode of Season 2, with there being a timeskip in between Seasons 1 and 2. So, at the very least, Building level (0.29+ tons of TNT).

Season 2
"O.K K.O: Enid busts a slme" - At least Building level (1.177 tons of TNT) (Scales to Enid)
"Enid freezes a slime" - Multi-City Block level (392.02+ tons of TNT) (Scales to Enid's Ice Breath)
"Live and Learn" - At least City level (12.08 megatons of TNT) (Scales to Darrell, Shannon, Raymond, K.O., Enid, Mr. Gar, Rad) [rejected]

Along with that, in My Fair Carol, Rad survived being in the center of an explosion that caused an aurora borealis and remained in the aura for 53 seconds. Aurora borealises generate 900 billion watts which would equate to Town level (11.4+ kilotons of TNT) in durability. Rad was scuffed up by this though, so it isn't casual.

Other than that, the only calculated feat is technically "Billiam Milliam's Statues' AP", as the AP of his statues likely scale to Foxtail's ship's shields, which Mr. Gar and Carol broke.

Season 3
"Now That's Alotta Damage"
  • At least Small City level (1.18+ megatons of TNT) (Scales to Chip Damage)
  • At least Sub-Relativistic (3.9%) (Scales to Chip Damage)
"Boss-Minion Bonding" - At least Multi-Continent level (4.52+ petatons of TNT) (Scales to Professor Venomous and Fink's equipment)
"The Shake Quake" - At least Planet level (128.84+ zettatons of TNT) (Scales to Rad and Coach) [outlier]
"T.K.O.'s Very Own Boom"
  • At least Relativistic+ (53%) combat speed (Scales to T.K.O. after harvesting the Lakewood Tree)
  • At least Star level (136.066 tenatons of TNT) (Scales to T.K.O. after harvesting the Lakewood Tree)
"Rad: 50% Nerd, 50% Jock" - At least Class 100 (98130 kg) (Scales to Rad)
"Rad Cracks Planet X" - Small Country level (3.52+ teratons of TNT) (Scales to Rad and Coach)

Aside from that, there are the obvious feats from Let's Meet Sonic in which characters such as Jethro reach the speed of light with K.O., Sonic, and Tails keeping a steady pace on him, although K.O. is noticeably exhausted doing so, Metal K-0 and Sonic being stated to move at lightspeed and then moving so fast they warp through space (warp speed?).

There's a scene in Carl where Rad and Enid are shown kicking volcanoes into the air, which is Class T (3.56e+12 kg) at the very, not accounting for force.

In Deep Space Vacation, Enid's motorcycle travels to another nebula in a matter of seconds (MFTL+) and escapes a black hole (FTL), Cosma grows large enough to eat a planet (Planet level), the inhabitants of Planet X shake the planet by burping simultaneously, and K.O. and Enid move around in a black hole pretty effortlessly (FTL?).

Powers and Abilities Revisions
Everyone should have Limited [or just] Toon Force (The basis of everyone's powers are the Glorbs which the world was imbued with so "that everything would be as fun as possible") based off of this statement from the President of the Universe.

In the meantime, sandbox for K.O. and his personalities.

Last edited:
There's a scene in Carl where Rad and Enid are shown kicking volcanoes into the air, which is Class T (3.56e+12 kg) at the very, not accounting for force.
I don’t think the volcano Enid is shown kicking is large enough to warrant Class T Lifting Strength.
image0.png

Otherwise nice thread

Since there are no staff members listed as knowledgeable on the verse page, if you know some of them that might be able to help evaluate this, tell me so that I can ping them here.

I looked back at some of the earlier episodes and noticed that Rippy Roo appears to have a galaxy in her pouch, and the P.O.I.N.T. heroes are able to stand completely fine just meters away from a black hole, or something akin to it. It isn't Resistance to Black Hole, but seems more like Resistance to Gravity Manipulation.

EDIT: According to the book Rippy Roo pulls out of her pouch in "Glory Days", that galaxy seems to be on the other side of a worm hole, so it's just Portal Opening, I believe.

Also, DMUA has evaluated quite a few of my OK K.O. calcs, but I'm not sure if that boils down to being knowledgeable about the verse or being knowledgeable about calculations.

Last edited:
I just evaluate calcs

Anyways whaterweonabout

Just a few stats revisions, so everybody knows what the future changes to the pages are.
I'm still working on draft pages and powers and whatnot.

The Planet level one from Episode 2 was ruled out as an outlier.
The Planet level feat from Season 3 was calculated using the wrong formula.

Back