• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes Revisions

This shouldn't be too loaded, but it definitely won't be short.

Formatting:

I'll start with simple stuff like structural suggestions for the verse page and whatnot.
There should definitely be a list of calculations on the verse page so people can easily access every calc as you can on most verses. I'm honestly surprised there's not a list given there's a fair amount of calculations. If this is fine, I would have no problem adding it to the page as it's a rather simple task.

Justification for tiers can be changed to be shorter and thus easier to read by instead linking character's that a character is comparable to instead of stating the character they're comparable to followed up by linking their feat. I think we should go through every profile to patch up grammar, justification, etc. All minor stuff.

Character Additions:

Cosma should have a profile. Not only does she have unique powers, but MOST characters (relevant characters) in the series (Season 3) currently scale from her on the wiki. So finding her statistics should be simple given it's already calculated. However, her powers are a different case. I can list a few that should be in her powers and abilities list should she get a profile.

Fire Manipulation (Cosma breathes fire at Boxman through his screen)

Telekinesis (Launches trophies into space)

Size Manipulation & Large Size/Small Size (As confirmed in the episode Deep Space Vacation, she can change her size at will. If I recall, she said it was through 'molecular malleability'. In said episode, she grows large enough to eat a Planet and small enough to fit in K.O.'s palms)

Energy Absorption + Redirection (She was shown to eat K.O.'s power fist, and then spit it out as her own attack)

Also unsure what this qualifies for (if anything), but it was stated on Twitter that Cosma sheds her skin every 4-6 weeks which explains her ageless appearance

Flight (Pretty obvious given she can fly in space)

Teleportation (After being defeated by K.O. and Enid, she quickly vanishes after shouting in defeat. Teleported Muffins into Boxman's face)

Reality Warping (Stated by creator to posses Reality Warping)

Self Sustenance (Obvious from previous links she can live in the vacuum of space)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Two other characters I feel should be added are President of the Universe who's essentially God of the Universe (Possibly of the Multiverse within the OK K.O. series) and has shown quite hax'd abilities. He would likely scale above T.K.O..

The other character I feel should be added is Sonic from the crossover. I don't think the profile needs to be added to the Sonic The Hedgehog page, but it's up to the staff at the end of the day. I think he could actually be nice for scaling as he has numerous relativistic to lightspeed (possibly FTL) feats in the episode he does show up in. He also has a fair share of unique abilities from his game, one of which he taught K.O. (The Spin-Dash).

I think a key should be added to K.O.'s profile. That being Metal K-0, which is roboticized K.O. (Transformed into a robot by the Master Emerald). I go into reasoning on why it's worth adding in a reply below.

Upgrades:

Now for the last part of the CRT, scaling and feats. Several of these calcs aren't calculated, but if accepted definitely affect the verse's scaling.

Season 1: characters should be raised to Low 7-C. The feat they currently scale to is a casual feat for Enid, as she tanked the collision of the meteor and besides looking a little scratched up, she was in perfectly fine condition, so it's clearly not their cap. Minisodes are a soft cannon and can take place at any time, you could argue it doesn't scale to the Season 1 cast, but it's quite clear it took place in Season 1 given it came out before Season 1 and had the characters in their Season 1 attire.

Season 3: characters should be Large Planet level. Currently K.O., Radicles, and Enid scale to Cosma since they tanked an attack from her (Both a casual and angry attack). I've calculated Cosma's AP via her size to be Large Planet level, thus they should be upgraded from Multi-Continent level to Large Planet level. This shouldn't be an outlier either as we also have Radicles' calc where he generates Planet level shockwave. Given that it was the yield of the shockwave generated from a handshake, It should be quite obvious the force he'd strike with directly would actually be much stronger than a shockwave generated from something like a handshake. It also doesn't muck anything up as T.K.O. still has a feat that far surpasses the Large Planet level calc and thus still remains top tier (Although I do have a criticism regarding said feat).

Critique: Last thing is K.O. being Small Star level doesn't make sense. He was accepted as Small Star level via using the GBE of our Sun. This is weird because the GBE of our sun is the baseline for Star level on the website. So why is it stated to be Small Star level in the calc we use? I also have contentions with the sun being close to Earth. Although it appears that way sometimes, we see that in Deep Space Vacation Enid escapes Earth's atmosphere, and proceeds to drive at relativistic-FTL speeds for several seconds before we get a zoom out and see the Sun in space, nowhere near the moon like it was assumed. In fact, it seemed to be placed near other planets and seemed to be the center of the Solar System like our own. So I think the speed should be calculated with the Sun being as far from Earth as it is in real life instead. This also makes sense as it takes T.K.O.'s attack which scales way above Cosma's FTL attack that hit the moon over 20 seconds to reach the sun. So it should be clear it's not near earth (or at least normally not near Earth, there may be special occasions or gags where he is).

Ok, last thing for real this time.

I think K.O. having a possibly far higher key for Season 3 should be considered. It was stated by Raymond that Venomous planned to use T.K.O. to destroy the Universe, and he logically wouldn't ever be able to accomplish that in his lifetime if T.K.O. was only Star level (or FTL for that matter. Heck, even with MFTL+ speed it likely wouldn't be possible unless it was REALLY far into it). Thus I think possibly far higher is fine. It doesn't need to be anything concrete like saying possibly galaxy or possibly universe level or anything like that since that's a bold claim.

Credits to @Fireld. He helped me with getting scans and other applications of characters' powers.

Last edited:
Do small things such as editing/fixing grammar on the profiles require a CRT? If so, I'd also like to update that as I was told over Discord that it could use some editing.

Currently K.O., Radicles, and Enid scale to Cosma since they tanked an attack from her (Both a casual and angry attack).
K.O. and Enid were flattened by her casual swat and when she smacked them around, they were nearly knocked out; in fact, K.O. was unconscious. On top of that, K.O.'s attacks were completely ineffective against her, and they could only harm her by throwing a moon into her stomach with Enid's motorcycle. So, they definitely should not scale to this, especially considering even by the end of the series, they (now including Rad) were still inferior to her (except for the completed K.O.).
This shouldn't be an outlier either as we also have Radicles' calc where he generates Planet level shockwave.
That calculation was incorrect; the result of the damage itself takes precedence over something like a shockwave that the artists and animators may have simply included for flair. With that in mind, the Small Country level result takes precedence over the Planet level one.
It was stated by Raymond that Venomous planned to use T.K.O. to destroy the Universe
Shadowy Venomous planned to use T.K.O. to blaze through the tournament and win the wish from the President of the Universe, which is what he would use to destroy the universe.
It also doesn't muck anything up as T.K.O. still has a feat that far surpasses the Large Planet level calc and thus still remains top tier (Although I do have a criticism regarding said feat).
This T.K.O. was souped up on the entirety of the planet's Glorb energy — which gives everyone their powers. Even before powering up, T.K.O. still managed to easily manhandle Turbo Rad and Enid once he got serious.

K.O. and Enid were flattened by her casual swat and when she smacked them around, they were nearly knocked out; in fact, K.O. was unconscious. On top of that, K.O.'s attacks were completely ineffective against her, and they could only harm her by throwing a moon into her stomach with Enid's motorcycle. So, they definitely should not scale to this, especially considering even by the end of the series, they (now including Rad) were still inferior to her (except for the completed K.O.).
If this is true, they shouldn't scale to Multi-Continent level. They should cap at Mountain level given that their justification for the tier is being comparable to Cosma.

Also, did we watch the same episode? They took a swat from Cosma and were knocked into a Moon with hardly any damage. The second attack after throwing the moon into her only made K.O. dizzy, he was never knocked out. Enid was far from being knocked out too. It's not like we saw substantial damage:

It should be noted that the wiki states the GPE of a giant character (like Cosma) is a conservative lowball, so it's not like this would be her full power either realistically (Especially since the other method I've seen for calc'ing characters with giant heights would yield ridiculously high results). It's quite literally the force she'd hit with by falling on them, not even from attacking them as she did. I've heard of characters being scaled to a certain level in durability for tanking attacks even if it DID nearly knocked them out or substantially injured them, as long as it doesn't kill them. The durability page of wiki explicitly states it's just the amount of force a character can withstand. If K.O. and Enid are capable of tanking an attack from her (especially when she's angered), they should scale in durability, and thus AP as they can harm each other.

Also, inferior? They weren't even shown to fight her. T.K.O. launched an attack thinking it was someone else, only for it to jump to Cosma to which she ate the attack and fired it back. Beyond that, nothing was shown as far as I recall. You wouldn't be able to tell if they're inferior from that alone as Radicles and Enid aren't even on screen whilst Cosma was.
That calculation was incorrect; the result of the damage itself takes precedence over something like a shockwave that the artists and animators may have simply included for flair. With that in mind, the Small Country level result takes precedence over the Planet level one.
That's a shame. I guess that leaves me with one more feat to work with. I'll have it calculated and bring it up here depending on the result.
Shadowy Venomous planned to use T.K.O. to blaze through the tournament and win the wish from the President of the Universe, which is what he would use to destroy the universe.
That does make sense. Was it explicitly stated? Because from what I remember, that doesn't make too much sense. To win the wish you only had to win the tournament, which T.K.O. was sweeping before absorbing all of the energy from the glorb tree. So why give him the glorb tree? That's quite redundant given T.K.O. had already finished the final round against Radicles and Enid. Why give him an amp he won't need only to wish for the destruction of the Universe (Which I'm unsure the President of the Universe would grant)?
This T.K.O. was souped up on the entirety of the planet's Glorb energy — which gives everyone their powers. Even before powering up, T.K.O. still managed to easily manhandle Turbo Rad and Enid once he got serious.
Yes, that was my point, that T.K.O. (who end of series K.O. scales to) souped up by the glorb energy of the planet is a top tier. It was already discussed and accepted that K.O. scales above T.K.O. amped by the Planet's glorb energy supply thus his statistics for his last key. That and President of the Universe of course.

Do you agree with anything in the thread though?

Forgot to mention it since I already thought it was In K.O.'s profile, but I also think Metal K-0 should get a key (Not the Alternate Universe version of himself where he's evil where he's practically interchangeable with his og self) as it enhanced his physical capabilities and gave him a laser blaster attached to his arm. He was also a perfect contender for Sonic as he has perfect knowledge of Sonic and his moves/weaknesses since he was already a big fan before being roboticized. This manifested into his Metal form as he was shown copying Sonic's moves perfectly and knew of Sonic's weakness (Which he exploited). Not sure if that grants any type of ability, but it does at least mean he has several of Sonic's own attacks as well as enhanced physical capabilities (speed, ap, etc.).

I'll add this to the original post.

Thanks for the input. One last thing I remembered. I was informed by another user that her teleportation isn't limited to herself, but can also affect other things (I'll add this to the OP):

Seems like most people agree with the change. I don't mind adding some profiles and changing some (might need some help) but I do need an evaluation of the calcs I mentioned for the changes to be possible. I'll contact some CGM's to the thread to see if they can help.

The calculations have been evaluated. Most seem to be in agreement (Including some staff). Would it be safe to assume the changes can be applied?

If the calcs agreed upon, you can apply the changes. Seems no one has issue with the OP.

Back