• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No, no, no, let's not be heroes anymore

Introduction​

The OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes verse has been trapped in a state of absolute-*******-lunacy.
But, the time for a verse-wide revision is not upon us.
However, we do have time to weed out the Large Planet level scaling ;3

No more High 5-A! Why? Find out!​

Currently, Season 3 K.O. is ranked at Large Planet level by scaling to his durability. This is because he "took attacks from [giant Cosma]". This, subsequently, apparently backscales to practically the entire verse as even Professor Venomous, the man with no superpowers, is High 5-A. How great! How fun!

This is wrong, though.

By sheer size, being several times larger than Planet X, which she ate, giant Cosma is, at the very least, High 5-A. The idea is since K.O. survived being swatted at by Cosma, he should scale to her full Attack Potency. Uh, news fact: K.O. in no way scales to giant Cosma.

Not only were his Power Fists, his super move, completely ineffective against her, but a fly swatter and the back of her hand, a fraction of the size of her body and thus a fraction of her total potential energy, were enough to completely floor him and Enid and leave the two of them dazed, even casually. Giant Cosma outscaled them by such a vast amount that they were forced to launch a moon into her stomach; and even then, that only briefly stunned her. There is no way they scale to her High 5-A.

this is also ignoring the fact that there is no gravity in space so no potential energy but we'll let it slide

This is backed up by the fact that, in the episode previous, Rad, the muscle of the group, with all of his strength, only managed to create a Low 6-B shockwave with a secret super move only the jocks of his homeworld can perform when synchronized. End of Series/Pre-Epilogue Venomous and Fink, who were still presented as a threat to the crew at the end, are High 6-A with their equipment. And a regular-sized Cosma is also presented as a threat to them by the end of the series.

They simply do not scale. Cosma is an outlier in the series.
For ****'s sake, she is among the only characters to possess reality warping. She can fire anyone at a whim.

And, for good measure...​

This calculation is invalid. There is no solid proof the "lasers" they are dodging are lightspeed; in fact, they look more like bullets.
No more early series FTL.

Conclusions​

• Nobody scales to High 5-A anymore
  • Nobody outside of Season 3 scales to FTL anymore

Should've seen this coming. I'll give my critique.
even Professor Venomous, the man with no superpowers, is High 5-A. How great! How fun!
You know, just because Professor Venomous lost his powers. That doesn't mean his physical capabilities decreased. Shadow Figure (His alias) was able to fight P.K.O., and utterly outclass K.O. normally. But fine, for your sake, let's assume Shadowy Figure > Professor Venomous, since later on they're depicted as separate entities. Professor Venomous was able tank two tackles from Carol, and casually weave through all of her punches, a HIGH LEVEL HERO:

So yes, he scales, not that big of a deal. Just because he lacks any superpowers doesn't mean he's physically human-level or something. Nor does him using inventions mean anything.
Not only were his Power Fists, his super move, completely ineffective against her
Just means he downscales at best. Although, based on what K.O. said after his attacks were ineffective, he implied his attacks weren't effective because they lacked large surface area, stating that she was too large. Cosma even without being large should honestly be Large Planet level if not higher. After blowing up part of the Moon, the Sun was shown being scared and retreated, not wanting to also be destroyed. Molecular Malleability only changes her size, not her statistics. Or it shouldn't anyway.
but a fly swatter and the back of her hand, a fraction of the size of her body and thus a fraction of her total potential energy, were enough to completely floor him and Enid and leave the two of them dazed, even casually.
First of all, the Kinetic Energy from the slap would actually be greater than the resting potential energy of her body. Not less than her potential energy. That of course being because of the ridiculous size and crazy speed the hand traveled at. Not to mention, the slap wasn't casual. Only the swatter one was. The first time she swatted them away, she didn't care for them, but when she slapped them, it's because they just slammed a moon into her damn stomach, which clearly pissed her off, causing her to retaliate with a slap of anger, and what did it do to them? It slightly dazed them for a few seconds tops.

Thus, the best that can be argued is that K.O. and friends downscale from her Large Planet level AP.
This is backed up by the fact that, in the episode previous, Rad, the muscle of the group, with all of his strength, only managed to create a Low 6-B shockwave with a secret super move only the jocks of his homeworld can perform when synchronized.
That's just Area of Effect fallacy. Why would Radicles blow up his homeworld? Or his Uncle who was giving him the handshake for that matter. Not to mention it was a mere after effect of them giving each other a handshake. This doesn't at all disprove 5-A.
End of Series/Pre-Epilogue Venomous and Fink, who were still presented as a threat to the crew at the end, are High 6-A with their equipment.
As a threat? We didn't even get to see them fight, it was cut off. Either way, that would again be an AoE fallacy. Just because it doesn't cause 5-A damage doesn't mean it isn't. They just got that planet, and were attempting to conquer and ruin it as far as I recall (Been a while since I saw the episode, so correct me if I'm wrong about that last part). Just because a verse has anti-feats, or I guess in this case more feats on a lower level doesn't mean that they don't scale to a certain level. I mean, most verses in fiction are quite clear on where characters scale, and yet most fights only cause minor collateral damage in comparison to where they actually scale (I.e. destroying buildings or maybe cities). Like Dragon Ball for example. They have hundreds if not thousands of building to city level feats that they pulled off at full power, yet we don't scale them to that level.
And a regular-sized Cosma is also presented as a threat to them by the end of the series.
I won't address this much since I mentioned why her being a different size doesn't seem to change much, with even the Sun being scared of Cosma's power when small. Not to mention, we don't know if she's a "threat" because all she does is reflect K.O.'s own attack back at him thanks to attack reflection and the fight cuts off. We don't get to see if she's a "threat".
For ****'s sake, she is among the only characters to possess reality warping. She can fire anyone at a whim.
This sounds like an argument from incredulity. Yea, sure, she possesses hax (That hasn't been shown to be used to any relevant capacity), and can fire anybody (Cool I guess?). Cosma's undoubtedly one of the stronger characters in the series narratively, but by Season 3, she's clearly caught up to. The best I'd be willing to settle for is baseline 5-A characters. Which would make them all 33x weaker. That alone seems more than fair, if not a little generous (I'd also recommend linking sources for most of these claims, as most people who are going to see this thread know little to nothing about this series).
And, for good measure...
good measure of what tho
This calculation is invalid. There is no solid proof the "lasers" they are dodging are lightspeed; in fact, they look more like bullets.
No more early series FTL.
I've never seen bullets that looked like that in my entire life. Not to mention, you yourself gave evidence for them being lasers in the comments.

Firstly, it comes from a similar technological source (Funny enough, Lord Boxman's bots should be more advanced due to being YEARS newer) as a robot who fired a laser that reflected off of a mirror. Aside from when Darrell goes out of his way to make them curve, they move in straight lines. It's consistent with the sub-relativistic, relativistic, and FTL feats from early on in the series (K.O. circling the globe twice, and all the villains on the ship being able to react to the FTL debris coming from the moon, including fodder villains such as Lord Boxman who are beneath Enid, Radicles, and K.O.'s level meaning they'd still scale to that level regardless).

Well, that's my 2 cents.

Shadow Figure (His alias) was able to fight P.K.O., and utterly outclass K.O. normally. But fine, for your sake, let's assume Shadowy Figure > Professor Venomous, since later on they're depicted as separate entities.
Shadowy Figure is a Turbo manifestation of the powers that Venomous lost during the Sandwich Incident, an alter ego he accidentally created through years of self-experimentation and bioengineering. Unlike Venomous, Shadowy Figure possesses dark, Turbo power, and unlike Venomous, Shadowy Figure is an actually powerful and capable combatant, whereas Venomous sticks to the sidelines and falls back on his many technological advancements and chemistry projects. Hell, Carol reveals that, even as Laserblast, he was a pushover and relied on his powers.
Professor Venomous was able tank two tackles from Carol, and casually weave through all of her punches, a HIGH LEVEL HERO:
The word "tank" here is being used very loosely. Carol is not crashing Venomous with the weight of a thousand suns or anything, she is just tackling him. And, even still, she is depicted as vastly physically superior to him, to the point where Venomous needed to rely on his chemistry projects and agility in order to escape her. And, even, even still, he was clearly pained by the tackles.

Him evading her attacks is not really relevant to the discussion of Attack Potency.
Although, based on what K.O. said after his attacks were ineffective, he implied his attacks weren't effective because they lacked large surface area, stating that she was too large.
Her being really big does not undermine the fact that his Power Fists literally had no effect on her. They could not even graze her. To them, Cosma was practically invulnerable; not a single inch of her body, even her face, was remotely fazed by the attacks. That is an indication of vastly superior amounts of durability.
Cosma even without being large should honestly be Large Planet level if not higher.
Make a CRT then.
After blowing up part of the Moon, the Sun was shown being scared and retreated, not wanting to also be destroyed.
At best, she would receive a "possibly Star level", but that was with her reality warping powers and not physical ability.
Molecular Malleability only changes her size, not her statistics. Or it shouldn't anyway.
Her Large Planet level rating comes from her size and completely physical strength-oriented; although, that is completely ignoring the fact that Cosma is nowhere near Earth or any planet for that matter, meaning the 9.801 m/s^2 figure would be null and void.

Furthermore, the page for Large Size Calculations states this:
That follows a simple conservative estimation: Any character can at least just fall unto someone. In other words, their potential energy can be used to attack.
However, at no point do we ever witness this planet-sized Cosma in an environment where she could realistically apply her weight or her potential energy to combat, considering her only on-screen appearance (and off-screen mentions, for that matter) are in outer space, where there is zero gravity, and she is constantly flying or hovering.
First of all, the Kinetic Energy from the slap would actually be greater than the resting potential energy of her body.
Not at all.

An arm is a rather small part of the body, relatively speaking. The average volume of a typical arm is ~280 mL (cm^3), compared to the 62,000 cm^3 of a typical human body; for clarification, the arm makes up approximately 0.45% of the human body. If we were to apply the kinetic energy formula to the mass of her arm, the result would only be low-end Multi-Continental level — ~8.3e+25 joules, using typical punch speed as a reference; anything else would be Calc Stalking.

Besides that, why would a fraction of her body generate more energy than the whole of her planetary figure?
Not to mention, the slap wasn't casual.
Erm, just looked back at the clip.
The slap may not have been casual, sure, but K.O. and Enid also weren't directly hit. Cosma only struck the motorbike, and that was enough to send them hurtling through space and dazing them.
That's just Area of Effect fallacy. Why would Radicles blow up his homeworld?
He was reckless enough to leave a giant fissure in his homeworld.
Just because a verse has anti-feats, or I guess in this case more feats on a lower level doesn't mean that they don't scale to a certain level.
This single Large Planet level calculation is the only one that high in the entire series. Everything else in the entire series that does not scale to the god-tiers (i.e., T.K.O. and Cosma) are Tier 9 to Tier 7, with a few Tier 6 calculations for the late-game high-tiers. That would be the very definition of an outlier.
An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power.
These characters, K.O. and Enid, clash with characters who are consistently urban and nuclear levels of power, and suddenly they are planetary in scale because they took a casual swat from a character who they are depicted as being practically infinitesimal compared to?
This would scale to characters like K.O., Rad, and Enid. Radicles scales to K.O. and Enid whom tanked two attacks from Cosma, each with minimal damage. One of the attacks being thrown by her when enraged after having a moon tossed into her.
Are you not understanding the flaw in this logic? K.O. and Enid are supposed to scale to a character who they are incapable of harming without literally throwing a moon at her; an attack that, mind you, hardly did any damage even then? Is Cosma actually invulnerable, or are they fluctuating powerhouses like the likes of SpongeBob SquarePants? There is no logical way to scale the two of them to giant Cosma and her Large Planet level when they are:
  1. Consistently portrayed as comparable to characters of far smaller scales and far lower levels of power
  2. Portrayed within the very same episode as too far behind Cosma to scale to her, even remotely
Like Dragon Ball for example. They have hundreds if not thousands of building to city level feats that they pulled off at full power, yet we don't scale them to that level.
We do not scale Dragon Ball characters to urban and nuclear levels because they have clear, explicit, substantiated, and consistent statements and feats that range from the planetary to the solar and galactic. They have rational and unchanging evidence to support their current sci-fi tiers. K.O. and Enid do not.
Not to mention, we don't know if she's a "threat" because all she does is reflect K.O.'s own attack back at him thanks to attack reflection and the fight cuts off.
She ate his Power Fist, pretty nonchalantly. And not even from regular K.O. either. This was from M.K.O., from the end of series.
Cosma's undoubtedly one of the stronger characters in the series narratively, but by Season 3, she's clearly caught up to.
"Narratively"? What do you mean "narratively"? She is narratively set up as a truly villainous character who traverses the galaxy in her free time — a feat K.O. and Enid needed the space motorbike to accomplish — and eats planets in her spare time. She is narratively portrayed as still superior to them.
The best I'd be willing to settle for is baseline 5-A characters.
Too bad.
I've never seen bullets that looked like that in my entire life.
Pew, pew, pew.
Not to mention, you yourself gave evidence for them being lasers in the comments.
two years ago.
Firstly, it comes from a similar technological source (Funny enough, Lord Boxman's bots should be more advanced due to being YEARS newer) as a robot who fired a laser that reflected off of a mirror.
They are not similar at all, nor do they appear similar. In fact, the lasers Steamborg fires are not even from a technological source; they originate from his organic eye, which Rippy Roo even managed to temporarily blind with said laser.
relativistic
There are none of those.
FTL feats from early on in the series (K.O. circling the globe twice, and all the villains on the ship being able to react to the FTL debris coming from the moon, including fodder villains such as Lord Boxman who are beneath Enid, Radicles, and K.O.'s level meaning they'd still scale to that level regardless).
No, that is cool and all, but that only scales to reactions and combat speed.

Shadowy Figure is a Turbo manifestation of the powers that Venomous lost during the Sandwich Incident, an alter ego he accidentally created through years of self-experimentation and bioengineering. Unlike Venomous, Shadowy Figure possesses dark, Turbo power, and unlike Venomous, Shadowy Figure is an actually powerful and capable combatant, whereas Venomous sticks to the sidelines and falls back on his many technological advancements and chemistry projects. Hell, Carol reveals that, even as Laserblast, he was a pushover and relied on his powers.
I'll have to watch any imgur links later. Sadly the laptop I use can't open them.
The word "tank" here is being used very loosely. Carol is not crashing Venomous with the weight of a thousand suns or anything, she is just tackling him. And, even still, she is depicted as vastly physically superior to him, to the point where Venomous needed to rely on his chemistry projects and agility in order to escape her. And, even, even still, he was clearly pained by the tackles.
She tackled him through the roof of his building after jumping across the city. He clearly "tanked" something. The second tackle slammed his head into the ground and he recovered very soon after.

Not sure how strong you think he's supposed to be.
Her being really big does not undermine the fact that his Power Fists literally had no effect on her. They could not even graze her. To them, Cosma was practically invulnerable; not a single inch of her body, even her face, was remotely fazed by the attacks. That is an indication of vastly superior amounts of durability.
I think you missed the point of what I said. He implied that the lack of surface area of his moves is what made it hard to damage her. Even so, scaling to Baseline from where she is, it would have the same effect.
Make a CRT then.
Fair. Guess I'll have to soon after this comment. Or later today.
At best, she would receive a "possibly Star level", but that was with her reality warping powers and not physical ability.
Reality warping? She did it with telekinesis. She launched Billiam's statue missiles into the moon and caused it to explode. There was no reality-warping done there.
Her Large Planet level rating comes from her size and completely physical strength-oriented; although, that is completely ignoring the fact that Cosma is nowhere near Earth or any planet for that matter, meaning the 9.801 m/s^2 figure would be null and void.

Furthermore, the page for Large Size Calculations states this:
The problem is she can't be near any planet, due to her being far larger than them (With even one of her teeth alone being comparable in size to a planet).

Plus, as the page clearly notes, it's a conservative estimate, as it's literally taking the power she'd produce by just falling as opposed to actually throwing an all-out attack.
Not at all.

An arm is a rather small part of the body, relatively speaking. The average volume of a typical arm is ~280 mL (cm^3), compared to the 62,000 cm^3 of a typical human body; for clarification, the arm makes up approximately 0.45% of the human body. If we were to apply the kinetic energy formula to the mass of her arm, the result would only be low-end Multi-Continental level — ~8.3e+25 joules, using typical punch speed as a reference; anything else would be Calc Stalking.
If I calculated the mass of her hand, and the distance her hand moved when she slapped the two, it would not be calc-stacking. The speed is certainly going to be in the relativistic range, and with a hand far larger than a Planet, it's going to hurt more than her potential energy.
Besides that, why would a fraction of her body generate more energy than the whole of her planetary figure?
Thanks to kinetic energy. The potential energy is under the assumption she trips and falls on her face essentially. I figure anyone remotely superhuman (Well, I guess athletic) can throw punches harder than they trip/fall forward. I'll get back to you on this once I calculate the KE of the slap though.
Erm, just looked back at the clip.
The slap may not have been casual, sure, but K.O. and Enid also weren't directly hit. Cosma only struck the motorbike, and that was enough to send them hurtling through space and dazing them.
Alright, something we can agree on. Definitely gotta focus on this one. So we agree it wasn't casual, but you think she only hit the bike. Problem is, she didn't just hit the bike. They were directly on the bike and were slapped along with it. For those who want to see the clip that makes this evident, here you go:

He was reckless enough to leave a giant fissure in his homeworld.
That part actually seems intended. THAT at least doesn't blow up the entire planet and kill everyone on it.
This single Large Planet level calculation is the only one that high in the entire series. Everything else in the entire series that does not scale to the god-tiers (i.e., T.K.O. and Cosma) are Tier 9 to Tier 7, with a few Tier 6 calculations for the late-game high-tiers. That would be the very definition of an outlier.
I mean, there's also Dende and Boxman's robots surviving T.K.O.'s punch that broke the sun in half which is baseline star level. Meaning several cast members just took a star-level punch from T.K.O. Heck, they even resisted his power and made him struggle in a clash before they were punched into a sun with star level AP. Not to mention, a feat simply being beyond every other feat, and being of the minority doesn't immediately render a feat an outlier. That would just be skepticism. There are grounds upon which something can be deduced as an outlier, and they're listed on the outlier page of the wiki.
These characters, K.O. and Enid, clash with characters who are consistently urban and nuclear levels of power, and suddenly they are planetary in scale because they took a casual swat from a character who they are depicted as being practically infinitesimal compared to?
Urban or Nuclear? In what world does an Urban or Nuclear possess the power to casually vaporize an entire island with mountains on it, in what world can they clash with and tank a punch that can cause the sun to explode in half?
Are you not understanding the flaw in this logic? K.O. and Enid are supposed to scale to a character who they are incapable of harming without literally throwing a moon at her; an attack that, mind you, hardly did any damage even then?
Funny enough this starts to make sense when you consider downscaling to baseline where they'd be 33x weaker, and thus incapable of harming her with an attack.
We do not scale Dragon Ball characters to urban and nuclear levels because they have clear, explicit, substantiated, and consistent statements and feats that range from the planetary to the solar and galactic. They have rational and unchanging evidence to support their current sci-fi tiers. K.O. and Enid do not.
The analogy being that their building to city level collateral damage is far more consistent than any of their planetary to universal feats. As it is with many verses.
She ate his Power Fist, pretty nonchalantly. And not even from regular K.O. either. This was from M.K.O., from the end of series.
I recall Cosma explicitly stating her body allows her to digest about anything. In this case, it wasn't her overwhelming the force, but using some variant of attack reflection to knock it back K.O.'s own attack.
"Narratively"? What do you mean "narratively"? She is narratively set up as a truly villainous character who traverses the galaxy in her free time — a feat K.O. and Enid needed the space motorbike to accomplish — and eats planets in her spare time. She is narratively portrayed as still superior to them.
Traversing the galaxy doesn't have much to do with potency. But I'll give you the eating planets part.
Pew, pew, pew.
Another imgur link 😭 (I'll watch it later)
They are not similar at all, nor do they appear similar. In fact, the lasers Steamborg fires are not even from a technological source; they originate from his organic eye, which Rippy Roo even managed to temporarily blind with said laser.
I'll have to reply later (Again due to the imgur link)
There are none of those.
Oh, apologies, I assumed you knew, my mistake. K.O.'s power fist reaches the moon in a very short time period which would blatantly be Relativistic. I actually plan to upgrade Season 3 character's to MFTL+ soon.
No, that is cool and all, but that only scales to reactions and combat speed.
Well yea, of course. Combat speed and reactions are like the most important speed on the profiles. Clearly, they're not FTL in travel speed, otherwise, K.O. wouldn't be so much slower than Sonic's lightspeed. Several of those feats such as K.O. circling the globe would be travel speed, albeit not FTL, just sub-relativistic.

I thought you were trying to completely nuke FTL speed, not just "travel speed". But it seems you agree with FTL combat and reaction speed which is fine with me.

She tackled him through the roof of his building after jumping across the city. He clearly "tanked" something. The second tackle slammed his head into the ground and he recovered very soon after.
"Tank" suggests that Venomous took the tackle with zero damage. He was very clearly damaged in one way or another by both tackles and was near-completely overpowered by Carol. He is nowhere near as powerful as her and never has been, even during his glory days.
I think you missed the point of what I said. He implied that the lack of surface area of his moves is what made it hard to damage her.
Again, you missed my point. His comment about her being "too big", nobody how you stretch its meaning, does not detract from or undermine the fact that the blasts had no effect on her whatsoever. A target being larger than him has rarely changed the outcome of his attacks; hell, on one occasion, he blew a boulder apart with a single punch. On top of that, being larger and having a larger surface area would not increase one's Durability. If he were any way even in the ballpark as her, they would have, at the very least, tickled her.

But they didn't.
They needed to throw a moon at her.
The problem is she can't be near any planet, due to her being far larger than them (With even one of her teeth alone being comparable in size to a planet).
That does not change the fact that the potential energy formula would be null and void in the void of space.
and were slapped along with it
They were carried with the slap because they were on the bike.
RMEJK4Q.png

7GSKULy.png

qoXZqVP.png

She only hit the bike.
I mean, there's also Dende and Boxman's robots surviving T.K.O.'s punch that broke the sun in half which is baseline star level.
The Boxbot was obliterated by the punch, and everything that was sent into the Sun was cushioned by their barrier.
Heck, they even resisted his power and made him struggle in a clash before they were punched into a sun with star level AP.
Yeah, before he got serious. The moment T.K.O. decided to go all out, he — and I mean this literally; he does this in a single frame — instantly wiped them out. Could they potentially downscale from him? Possibly, considering they actually affected him to a degree.

That is not the same for K.O. and Enid.
Not to mention, a feat simply being beyond every other feat, and being of the minority doesn't immediately render a feat an outlier.
again, the literal definition of an outlier.
Urban or Nuclear?
ugh
Funny enough this starts to make sense when you consider downscaling to baseline where they'd be 33x weaker, and thus incapable of harming her with an attack.
They do not downscale from her. Full stop. They do not scale to her whatsoever. They have no reason to scale to her.
The analogy being that their building to city level collateral damage is far more consistent than any of their planetary to universal feats. As it is with many verses.
missed the ******* point.
Oh, apologies, I assumed you knew, my mistake. K.O.'s power fist reaches the moon in a very short time period which would blatantly be Relativistic.
That was ruled out as an outlier because that was the only time K.O. ever performed a feat like that.

"Tank" suggests that Venomous took the tackle with zero damage. He was very clearly damaged in one way or another by both tackles and was near-completely overpowered by Carol. He is nowhere near as powerful as her and never has been, even during his glory days.
Very clearly damaged? I didn't notice any damage when she tackled him after launching herself through his roof. The two rolled, and he was pinned, sure. But where's the clarity here? I don't see anything showing he was obviously damaged by it.
Again, you missed my point. His comment about her being "too big", nobody how you stretch its meaning, does not detract from or undermine the fact that the blasts had no effect on her whatsoever. A target being larger than him has rarely changed the outcome of his attacks; hell, on one occasion, he blew a boulder apart with a single punch. On top of that, being larger and having a larger surface area would not increase one's Durability. If he were any way even in the ballpark as her, they would have, at the very least, tickled her.

But they didn't.
They needed to throw a moon at her.
A boulder and an enemy so big a single one of their teeth alone is comparable in size to a planet, much less their entire body is not at all comparable. We're talking about something that's tens of times larger than Earth. Hit a very small area from a character who you downscale from would do nothing.
That does not change the fact that the potential energy formula would be null and void in the void of space.
Why use PE at all, or even assume Cosma's Large Planetary to begin with? Maybe that's the problem. If the only time she's Large Planetary is on Earth's surface, but she becomes too large to fit on Earth's surface, she'd never be Large Planetary unless she happened to be on a planet millions of times larger than Earth with the same gravitational acceleration.
They were carried with the slap because they were on the bike.
Funny enough, Enid's closer to the point of impact than the bike. Her hand on the right handle is the closest thing to her hand, meaning if the bike was hit, her hand bare minimum would be hit (Due to the angle her slap is coming from). Anyways, this seems like an argument from incredulity. I think if literally, anyone else observes this feat it's obvious they were slapped with the bike.
If the shield "cushioned" the punch, that just mean T.K.O. > Star level (Baseline) as the remaining energy transferred to cause them to go flying with enough energy to shatter a star. Also, everyone else who was hit by the punch survived the energy needed to be sent flying into the sun with enough energy to shatter it.
again, the literal definition of an outlier.
I have an example of a calc that was recently excepted by CGM by staff despite it being by definition an outlier, as the only reasoning against it being unuseable was skepticism, as other than it not seeming right, noting contradicted it. I'm saying, merely in the circumstance that a feat exists far higher than the rest of feats a character has, doesn't make it an outlier.
No, I understand the tier. Apologies if that wasn't clear. It was just a rhetorical question meant to come before the following statement.
They do not downscale from her. Full stop. They do not scale to her whatsoever. They have no reason to scale to her.
They don't scale to her. They downscale. Saying they scale implies they're able to harm her and fight her. Downscaling implies they're beneath her, either by a small or large amount.
That was ruled out as an outlier because that was the only time K.O. ever performed a feat like that.
I believe it was only the Planet level results that were rejected. The speed was never commented on from what I see. Even the OK K.O. page says his Planetary feat is considered an outlier. The speed should still very well be viable given we have other Sub-Relativistic and FTL feats in the series, with Season 3 character's even being MFTL+.

Very clearly damaged? I didn't notice any damage when she tackled him after launching herself through his roof. The two rolled, and he was pinned, sure. But where's the clarity here? I don't see anything showing he was obviously damaged by it.
The pained grunts and groans he makes when she tackles him are the "anything" showing that he was damaged.
Why use PE at all
Now ya get it.
Funny enough, Enid's closer to the point of impact than the bike. Her hand on the right handle is the closest thing to her hand, meaning if the bike was hit, her hand bare minimum would be hit (Due to the angle her slap is coming from).
So, what, her hand has Large Planet level durability? Her hand being on the handle is not quite "Enid is closer to the point of impact than the bike". That is a completely ignorant statement.
Anyways, this seems like an argument from incredulity.
Not at all. This would be an argument from the evidence given to us by the show.
Also, everyone else who was hit by the punch survived the energy needed to be sent flying into the sun with enough energy to shatter it.
not even gonna touch on this.
I have an example of a calc that was recently excepted by CGM by staff despite it being by definition an outlier
An example that is completely irrelevant to OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes.
I'm saying, merely in the circumstance that a feat exists far higher than the rest of feats a character has, doesn't make it an outlier.
However, efforts should be made to try to reconcile outliers with other canon information, and only very extreme examples should be classed as completely unusable.
The jump from Country level and Multi-Continent level to Large Planet level is "very extreme". In fact, I have an example of an OK K.O.! calculation that was almost ruled as an outlier because the results were "very extreme" compared to everything else established by calculations at that point. You might've heard of it, actually. The issue is not simply that this calculation is above every other calculation. It is that it is several tiers above every other calculation. "Very extreme".
They don't scale to her. They downscale. Saying they scale implies they're able to harm her and fight her. Downscaling implies they're beneath her, either by a small or large amount.
They do not scale to her, whatsoever; not up, not down, not straight. Nothing suggests that they scale to her in any way imaginable. She is portrayed as unfathomably superior to them in very aspect in her giant form, from her nonchalant dismissal of their presence, to her casual domination over them, to the fact that she ate planets and meteorites for pleasure, to her very size, to the fact that the only way they could even harm her was by throwing a moon at her at high speeds, to the fact that they only won over her because Planet X gave her indigestion.

They. Do not. Scale.

Y'know what? I just figured it out. In order to find their durability, considering they are practically ants compared to them, we have to use inverse square law. I'll get back to you with a calculation in a bit; I'm currently waiting out a storm.

you mean the ap the bike took
You yourself seemed to acknowledge at bare minimum Enid's hand took the impact I still don't see how only the bike got hit, but if we assume the bike took the impact, from what I recall about kinematics or just energy in general, the energy transferred into the bike would also transfer to the person on the bike, and of course if Enid's hand of all things can take the strike, then, of course, the rest of her body should be just as durable.

Nice. That would explain the discrepancy between the two and could still work within the story. Though one suggestion regarding the acceleration calculated. You used the starting speed to final speed in a time period, but I've usually obtained more accurate results using the distance traveled method. The method can be used here (Already put in the values needed). It would make the yield a bit higher.

The linear momentum would be FTL, meaning kinetic energy is still a no-go, unfortunately.
Or whatever was calculated in that example.

Back