• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ok KO Lets Be Heroes Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am going to try to revise the Powers and Abilities of K.O. and T.K.O. and upgrade the cast of OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes There is a lot to do here so I will revise the powers and abilities of other characters in a different thread.

K.O.
Before I list the power and abilities, I feel T.K.O should be an alternate key on K.O.'s profile. T.K.O. is just an alternate form of K.O. We don't give alternate forms of characters profiles so I feel K.O. should have 5 keys. One for K.O. One for T.K.O. One for K.O and T.K.O.'s temporary fusion P.K.O. Another one for T.K.O. but this time when he is glorb infused. The last one would be for K.O. and T.K.O.'s permanent fusion M.K.O. The keys would look like this
K.O.|T.K.O.|P.K.O.|Glorb Infused T.K.O.|M.K.O.
I will talk about the tiers after I list the powers and abilities.
The abilities that need to be added for base K.O. are:
Surface Scaling: K.O. runs up the walls of Gar's Bodega.
Dimensional Travel :K.O. jumps into another dimension to avoid Raymond's attack.
Fourth Wall Awareness: This entire episode is about K.O. learning he is fictional.
Self Sustenance type 1: K.O. is breathing in outer space. The helmet he is wearing lacks the glass needed to keep the oxygen in.
Flight: K.O. can be seen flying here.
Non-Physical Interaction: K.O. is able to temporarily hold back his soul so it does not leave his body.
Electricity Manipulation: When using T.K.O.'s power K.O. can launch blast of electricity.
Multiple Personalities : T.K.O is the physical embodiment of K.O.'s anger.
High-Mid Regeneration: K.O. regenerates from being blown to pieces.
Fusionism: K.O. can fuse with T.K.O. to form P.K.O.
Enhanced Senses :He got turned into a were puppy and should have the senses of a dog.
K.O should have a resistance to extreme cold and cosmic radiations because he could survive being in outer space
Summoning: K.O. can summon his friends using his pow cards. The game was stated to be semi canon by the creator in this tweet.
T.K.O.
He should have all of K.O's powers and abilities enhanced

Darkness Manipulation: He was able to control and reshape Enid's attack.
Portal Creation: Can create portals
resistance to Telekinesis :He broke out of Rad's telekinesis

P.K.O.
He should have all of K.O. and T.K.O.'s powers because he is a fusion of both.
Power Bestowal
and Technology Manipulation :He used his power to charge the plaza defense system.
Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection: Created a shield that reflected a blast from the disempowerment ray.
M.K.O. just has everything listed above.

Tiering
I would like to upgrade the entire verse based on some already accepted calcs. For AP I feel the verse should be upgraded to high 6-A because of these two calcs. For speed I would like to upgrade the verse to FTL because of these two calcs. K.O's tiers would look like this
High 6-A|At least High 6-A| At least High 6-A| Low 4-C| Low 4 -C
The reason I think M.K.O. would be Low 4-C is because M.K.O. is the fusion of base form K.O. and Glorb Infused T.K.O.

Last edited:
K.O. couldn't control travelling into the other dimension. That should be stipulated as not combat applicable.

High-Mid regen seems more like a gag feat, and was done off-screen. We have rules against such feats being valid.

Canonicity of the games aside, what K.O. is doing is clearly game mechanics and nothing ever reflected in the show. I'm against this being added.

P.K.O. should not have tech manip and power bestowal. He's powering the mech, that's just his electricity manip.

Everything else is fine.

Yeah ok. But I would label them as optional equipment since he never uses them outside the game.

So 4 people including a staff member agree with the upgrades. Is that enough for me to carry out the revisions?

I think we need more keys for K.O.

He was nowhere near the same level as his peers until he unlocked T.K.O. It's clear that he got stronger over time, which means that early season K.O. needs a key.

I think we need more keys for K.O.

He was nowhere near the same level as his peers until he unlocked T.K.O. It's clear that he got stronger over time, which means that early season K.O. needs a key.
Early season K.O could have K.O's current statistics.

Last edited:
I find that very hard to believe when he's been stated to increase in power over the course of the series.

Well he's level 0.1 in the beginning part of season 1. He could scale to feats he performed himself like breaking walls and such.

Also, where would this put the rest of the cast?

I think we should find some feats from early series K.O.

He should at least be 9-C.

So early series K.O would be 9-A. Everyone else would be 8-B for the early series keys. If nobody minds I will start carrying out the upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back