• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Justification on Lord of Nightmares' tier

The profile was created long ago, and probably needs to be updated. My apologies.

Antvasima said:
DarkLK has replied:

"Hell, I do not know where your high 1-C came from.

Although I already almost do not remember anything. Casting the universe contains the astral plane, which is beyond normal space and time (I'm not sure that this is a higher dimension though). There can exist multiple side realms, even ones with infinite size.

Then, there are endless possibilities of all this in a single Stave.

Then there are many staves, which differ from each other in different laws of physics and astral. If there are endless possibilities of events and also endless possibilities of the laws of nature, then it can be basically a cosmology similar to modern quantum theories, and therefore there may be HYPOTHETICALLY like 10 or 11 dimensions. Otherwise it is much less.

What is beyond the staves beyond imagination, even for Mazoku, who live beyond normal time and space.

The Sea of Chaos is beyond the staves. This sea is infinite even in comparison with the totality of all creation within it.

And Lucifer is not only Chaos. She is Immense and unimaginable, the very source of Chaos and the Golden Lord, who shines upon the Sea of Chaos.

Also, her creation is basically her dream."

Edited by Antvasima 06:43, July 10, 2017 .
Quote from here

Back