• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just to make sure that Bill isn't a 5-B.

Well, I've seen some members question Bill Cipher's minimal destructive level, some even wanting to put him down to 5-B...

But well, Bill has basically demonstrated the ability to destroy at least one universe, in the series itself.

As demonstrated in Stanford's Cipher File, without his physical body, Bill can only interact in the mind scape, but with his physical body, all he could do in mind scape, now he can do in the physical world (which is explicitly demonstrated in the scene)...

https://youtu.be/3MtVUijLAYs?t=131

http://i.imgur.com/CMV0E4P.jpg

And do not forget that during the events of Weirdmageddon, the Nightmare Realm and the physical world were intertwined, connected, just as it was with the mind escape.

That being said: all he could do in mind scape from his Nightmare Realm powers, he could do in the physical world;

Now, remember what he did in the 19th Episode of Gravity Falls Season 1, Dreamscaperers? When he got tired of playing, he simply destroyed all existence with a word, turning everything into an empty void.

https://youtu.be/YJDX6zjlR_0?t=150

Now, from what I said up there, he could do exactly the same on the physical plane, and attributing Stan's multiversal concern to Bill's power, he could do the same with the wide multiverse, or, maybe, beyond.

"Now, from what I said up there, he could do exactly the same on the physical plane, and attributing Stan's multiversal concern to Bill's power, he could do the same with the wide multiverse, or, maybe, beyond."

Bill being multiversal was already debunked. His actual statements of destruction/reality warping are Low 2-C at most. Being a threat to the multiverse doesn't equate to destroying the entire set of universes, he's a threat to the multiverse because he has the ability to travel to other universes.

Just a question, but why is that rip only Low 2-C? I looked at the 2-A debunk, and just because a threat to existence only exist in a universe, doesn't mean it can only destroy the said universe.

Because the context is important. Time Baby is explicitly referring to "this dimension" so by fabric of existence he means it will destroy the universe Gravity Falls is in. The 2-A stuff was because of the Journals.

What he said was this:

If your rip in this dimension continues, it will destroy the very fabric of existence!
Yeah, it only said it existed in one dimension, but this doesn't mean it can only destroy one dimension.

Time Baby doesn't remotely mention more than one dimension being affected by it, so the context is that fabric of existence = the universe of Gravity Falls.

Even if he knows about the existence of other universes that doesn't mean he was referring to the whole multiverse with his statement.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Because the context is important. Time Baby is explicitly referring to "this dimension" so by fabric of existence he means it will destroy the universe Gravity Falls is in. The 2-A stuff was because of the Journals.
What? When did they do this topic? It is obvious that Time Baby was not referring to that single universe, since him left the future itself to try to prevent, that is, the rift would affect even the future, that's been said, Time Baby was really worried about all existence.

The future isn't a separate universe, it's just a different point in time.

Overall there is no evidence to say that Time Baby was referring to anything else other than the universe that Gravity Falls is in when he said fabric of existence.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:

Overall there is no evidence to say that Time Baby was referring to anything else other than the universe that Gravity Falls is in when he said fabric of existence.
So Time baby was referring to those universes as nonexistent?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:

Being a threat is a feat so idk where you going on about.

I don't even know why this thread exists, no one agreed with only 5-B Bill from what I recall, and judging by the last few Threads Bill was a topic of, no one was trying to argue that.

BIll is definitely one of the most controversial characters on this wiki

I think WildeNick may have thought this because in one of my older threads (Sigh...), Risci briefly brought up the idea that Bill is a glass cannon with 5-B durability

Anyways this thread should be closed, unless if anything else is brought up Bill will likely stay at low 2-C

But I have one question, why are certain powers different in the two keys? WildeNicks point remains true that all of Bill's powers are the same so shouldn't his abilities be the same such as Regenerationn being equal or his power nullification?

Back