• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just something that caught my attention.

I've been rereading The series and something caught my attention and I've yet to dissmis it. I was just at the point where the Admin of the 2nd floor just teleported Han and Evankhell, that was an intentional move on it's part wasn't?

I was just asking because I had the thought that what if they want'ed these events to happen? or at least something along these lines. If their basically the Gods of the Tower then wouldn't they at least know what is going on?

I bet the 2nd Floor Admin knew that High Rankers were behind to kill Baam and so BFR Han and Evankhell to go to the station where Baam is, well, I think it's obvious that the Admins bail out what's going on in the Tower, I mean , they are the most respected beings in the whole Tower, the people of the Tower are likely to respect them more than they respect Zahard the King of the Tower, so I think it is normal for them to be informed when it involves an important event.

Yeah that timing was way to precise in order to be a coincidence, he'd have to of known what was happening if he was sending them on a path towards the last Station. I personally believe that they wouldn't imform them about what happen because what happen effects the Zahard Kingdom not the Tower itself, though that is just a personally opinion.

Say If the Admins are basically an extention of the Tower and the Tower is basically alive and choseing who climbs does that imply that the Tower planned these events? or at least wanted these events to happen? There are few things that seemd to perfect inorder to be coincidental, though I can't say its perfect even as a theory.

Well, the Tower was made for the Irregulars originally, as it is said that the Tower only opens the doors to something it needs, so maybe because it is intrigued to be a part of the Tower's changing desires, the 2nd Floor Admin found out about this trap against Baam, and so he probably used the excuse that Evankhell and Han were fired to deceive the Hgh Rankers, to probably aid Baam, as the Admin wants.

Back