• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just an honest question. (DBS - Goku and Jiren)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Vegeta destroyed the ROSAT very casually right? If that is true, then Beerus should be able to do the same thing no matter what level of power he holds himself back at for being immensely superior to Vegeta and that hasn't happened, even when fighting Champa. Unless this is just another PIS...?

Also Beerus outclasses vegeta in everyway, he has nothing over beerus, not even techniques, unlike Goku who has kaioken and spirit bomb and it.

Vegeta doesnt have some secret time space destroyer thats never been talked about.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We aren't....We are using it to show that they can destroy space-time.
Yes and the Gods should be obliviously capable of doing so as being far superior to SSB Vegeta.

The Everlasting said:
>When no one is following my suggestio
We are not going to upgrade them, we are just discussing at which tier they will be placed later.

Basically what Dark said. There is no reason to assume the likes of GoD cannot do the same with brute strength as well.

Why isn't it clear? Dragon ball follows a simple A>B>C logic.

Unless otherwise specified via special techniques like time skip, telekinesis and more it can be recreated.

Look at Gotenks and Piccolo tearing space-time in buu saga with raw power. It happens often enough.

seems like a high 3-A via the shake but if space-time was affected GoD scales either way

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Yes but doesn't the void have neither space or time and is just nothingness?
This is shown to be false seeing as Hit can use Time Skip in it.

Hit abilities seems to work there as he stopped and saved Caulifla with Time Stop.

I also agree with High 3-A Jiren, Goku, and gods of destruction, but I am not sure how to scale the angels. A Low 2-C Grand Priest might work.

However, this thread is getting out of hand (as usual for Dragon Ball), so I think that we should close this thread and create a new one for staff only instead.

@Antoniofer

I think that I understand your point, but we cannot apply such strict logical standards on illogical entertainment fiction.

Hit doesn't need time to use his timeskip. He already has an amount of time with him. He just creates another time dimension to attack from there.

Anyway, the Arena have time, space and oxygen.

About Goku's feat and the shaking the Void thing ...

It can mean that his energy was extended across all the Void Realm. Energy = waves = causes vibrations.

It doesn't need physical stuff to shake.

We were also discussing that if SSB Vegeta can destroy space-time on a planetary scale, then it's likely that the clash of two gods can do the same on a universal scale.

Gotenks and Buu were only shows to open small holes while Piccolo never affected space-time.

Gotenks and Piccolo was a joint effort, Buu was by his lonesome.

Yes itvwas miniscule but considering they're quadrillion of times weaker than current base Vegeta it actually scales nicely.

But I was pointing it out as an example of effecting space-time, since its nothing new here, it goes back further than vegeta's feat.

This thread is turning far too long and unmanageable, so I will close it and start a staff thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back