• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just an honest question. (DBS - Goku and Jiren)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark It wasn't a vague statement, whatsoever. However, if you want to argue if they were truly shacking the whole void, than that is left up to you (Even tho they're still multiple statements supporting it) It still requires a infinite amount of energy to accomplish, so this isn't exactly just hype, this is a pretty good argument.

No 3-A has fought any high 3-A character though.

It'd only scale to ultra Goku, Jiren and above, even the gods wouldnt get a solid rating from it.

The only exception would be Hit, and we dont even know if hes even gonna make jiren give the slightest care.

Antoniofer said:
^So does the author that made Superman lift infinity, is no difference. There can't be two beings with infinite force, and they can't be comparable: infinite = infinite is an indetermination.
We quite literally have verse with multiple 2-A's and multiple High 3-A's.....Unless you make a CRT regarding this, I doubt this logic will fly.

If in another verses there's several infinite being of the same plane, then those profiles should be revised, we have the rule of the tier 0, it should apply to other planes; if there's someone comparable, then you can't be infinite.

See the indeterminations: infinite = infinite, infinite > or < infinite, and k*infinite =, > or < infinite.

Dark649 said:
Every 3-A character would be affected because difference the gap between 3-A and High 3-A is infinity.
Except it really wouldn't as no one aside from Goku, maybe GoD, Angels and maybe Hit have even fought these guys seriously. Simply put, the others do not scale.

Old kai, the guy responsible for upgrading Goku to 3-A via shacking the universe, said he was shacking the world of void.

To discredit him here is to discredit him there. The scenes are identical.

Im fine with the upgrade.

Ssr4vegito said:
How sould we treat Shin's statement of Jiren being the strongest enemy they ever faced?
That he is stronger than Low 2-C Zamasu, and they would be upgraded to that if he was legit.

Antoniofer said:
If in another verses there's several infinite being of the same plane, then those profiles should be revised, we have the rule of the tier 0, it should apply to other planes; if there's someone comparable, then you can't be infinite.
See the indeterminations: infinite = infinite, infinite > or < infinite, and k*infinite =, > or < infinite.
I guess now all of SMT, Saint Seiya, Digimon and Pokemon need to be downgraded, despite MULTIPLE 2-A feats and scaling. Sorry, but this logic will not fly. I highly doubt a CRT would be accepted either as you are literally asking for the downgrades of multiple verses with multiple 2-A's and High 3-A's. You are literally the only person to use this argument.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I think Shin was legitimate when he said that Dark .... I doubt he'd lie... And it actually makes sense .
Yes, also their Heroes counterparts are 2-B, so it's not a big of a stretch.

Guess people is dispossed to ignore mathematical laws in order keep the stats of those characters, I already show you the indeterminations with infinite.

I'm not comparing tier 0 with tier 3, if not the difference between tier 0 and the one below its. If X is stronger than Y, then X is argle infinite, meanswhile Y is at most 3-A; is then W appeared and is stronger than Y, then Y is downgraded (if upgraded) to at most 3-A, and W is argle infinite; but if W is finite times stronger than Y, then it can't be infinite (see equation from above). Any finite amount of force/energy/tension/any unit that is able to damage a character, will scrap any possibility of it being infinite (at least, at the time).

Antoniofer said:
Guess people is dispossed to ignore mathematical laws in order keep the stats of those characters, I already show you the indeterminations with infinite.
I'm not comparing tier 0 with tier 3, if not the difference between tier 0 and the one below its. If X is stronger than Y, then X is argle infinite, meanswhile Y is at most 3-A; is then W appeared and is stronger than Y, then Y is downgraded (if upgraded) to at most 3-A, and W is argle infinite; but if W is finite times stronger than Y, then it can't be infinite (see equation from above). Any finite amount of force/energy/tension/any unit that is able to damage a character, will scrap any possibility of it being infinite (at least, at the time).
Simply put, make a CRT. If you don't do that, what you are saying means nothing and you are derailing. So make a CRT, or otherwise drop it. There is also a thing called Fiction as well.

Normally id say shin is full of shit, but, he was there and seen infinite zamasu, saying jiren us stronger us just simple a>B>C logic.

Plus whis seemed to imply he could take Zamasu also.

Lol.

Infinity =/= Tier 0

There can be one infinitely strong Character stronger than another there are Cardinals of infinity.

Also, literally every Higher-Dimensional Character essentially qualifies as an infinite character but a 7D character can be stronger than another 7D character.

Dark649 said:
The gap between 3-A and High 3-A is infinity.
Doesn't matter.

In SMT Apocalypse, you go from 8-C (Early game) to 1-C (9D) by leveling up. The characters upgrade themselves by Nine Orders of Infinity.

This is fiction. Feats matter more than mathematical differences between Tiers.

Similarly, no one would get scaling other than Goku, Jiren, GoDs at full-power, and Angels. Beerus was ridiculously suppressed when he fought Goku and he could very well one-shot Goku up until his new form.

People isn't really getting what I'm saying, I at least expected the Calc Members to undertand me. Ok, well, I'll let you continue with your activities if I'm delairing, I have to prepare a class.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Similarly, no one would get scaling other than Goku, Jiren, GoDs at full-power, and Angels. Beerus was ridiculously suppressed when he fought Goku and he could very well one-shot Goku up until his new form.
Then we should place them at Low 2-C in order to set with possible upgrade discussions.

Antoniofer said:
People isn't really getting what I'm saying, I at least expected the Calc Members to undertand me. Ok, well, I'll let you continue with your activities if I'm delairing, I have to prepare a class.
There are infinite odd numbers.

There are infinite even numbers.

There are infinite whole numbers, even though that infinite set emcompasses the infinite set of odd numbers and even numbers.

Already one infinity is larger than another infinity.

If you include negative whole numbers as well, then it will also be larger than only positive whole numbers.

If you include fractions, then you will literally have an infinity between every two whole numbers (Between 1 and 2 you can have 1.1 , 1.2, 1.3 , 1.4 ...).

And the set of Real Numbers includes every Rational Number and every Irrational Number, and it to is infinite, despite being infinitely larger than all I mentioned before.

Thus, it is 100% mathematically logical for a High 3-A to be stronger than another High 3-A, or a 2-A to be stronger than another 2-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back