• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just an honest question. (DBS - Goku and Jiren)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

I can understand dealing with scaling then, but a feat is a feat.

Why does Jiren even have a profile then?

Ninja'd, but I still feel adding High 3-A on jiren is At least needed to keep it up to date.

Agreeing too.

Also whether this is going through or not some staff hasn't seen this yet. Perhaps it's better to close this, make a new thread about this staff only so its better organized and managed?

I'm not trying to be annoying... But why wouldn't it count ? Wouldn't destroying pockets dimension with time and space be considered low 2-C ( ... One of the reasons Franklin and other low 2-Csare low 2-C ) . I agree with the scaling though... Just want to clarify this.

I think we should discuss the High 3-A and the low 2-C right now, I don't think that Jiren or Goku are going to show a better feat than this.

High 3-A: Goku and Jiren shaking the whole World of Void with their punches

Low 2-C: Grand Priest saying Jiren is the most powerful enemy Goku has ever faced (Scaling from all forms of Zamasu).

Both would upgrade all the top-tiers.

Just wait few more weeks people, this is the same with the 3-A scaling for everyone, they will be upgrade most likely but we need to know more

If you upgrade now we will have daily threads complaining about the scaling

Perhaps we should create a new thread about this and highlight it.

I don't see anything that will most likely contradict the feat, nor the other statement about Jiren being the strongest opponent they have faced in the next few weeks, but if you guys do want to wait till the end of the Tournament just to make sure, I'd be fine with this.

He was giving examples if the priest said that itd have Goku scale off zamasu, their punches was another example. Neither happened yet, He was just giving examples of what better feats could happen.

If Goku and Jiren can affect the space-time of the void, it means that two gods like Champa and Beerus are also capable, which means that they can destroy a universe and its space-time as told by Whis and Vados.

That might not be true, considering Goku and jiren may actually be stronger than gods, but it does lend credence coupled with the rosat bust, time-space effecting isnt anything new.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
He was giving examples if the priest said that itd have Goku scale off zamasu, their punches was another example. Neither happened yet, He was just giving examples of what better feats could happen.
Maybe that can happen, but don't forget that goku's only universal feat was in a single episode, and never showed such power again.

Yeah but:

High 3-A Goku & Jiren (Gods, angel ect..) via feat

low 2-C Goku & Jiren (Gods, angel ect..) via Shin's Declaration

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
That's wrong Therefir, he just showed that power again last night, took two years but still happened.
I mean until now.

Dark649 said:
If Goku and Jiren can affect the space-time of the void, it means that two gods like Champa and Beerus are also capable, which means that they can destroy a universe and its space-time as told by Whis and Vados.
Actually i'll ask, why would Beerus and Champa be able to effect space time when destroying a universe just because Goku and Jiren can? Beerus wasnt doing this when he was fighting with Goku or Champa and iirc simply being more powerful doesnt mean space-time effects can scale to you.

Because Jiren and Ultra Goku scales to the Gods and Beerus was casual when fighting God Goku, this is why he wasn't doing that.

If that's true then why hasn't Beerus done the same thing previously? His fight with Goku and Champa dipicted him more as effecting the physical contents of the universes, not its space-time. Even Whis has only shown to effect space-time (or just time) as an ability not with brute power.

And?

Goku sure as hell dudnt gain some time abilities all of a sudden so whis isn't a good comparison. And because Beerus hasn't done So? Goku never destroyed a planet in z or cell either, they're still planet tier though. Powerscaling dude.

Im aware of him holding back alot but even if casual, Beerus still should have been able to effect space-time on some level if he really could however. Characters much much inferior to him have done the same thing and Vegeta did it too, still very weaker than Beerus. Holding back power has never meant not effecting a level of space-time with your power iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back