• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a constructive criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope some mods here stop running the site like this is a dictatorship, a lot of friends have already left the site for this. When someone diverges from opinions shown the moderator simply closes the topic and prevents the reply. This type of censorship discredits the VSBW

I don't think they run it like a dictatorship but that's my opinion.

If we lock something, it's because either has been discussed extensively before, and that we don't want to repeat the topic again or that the idea is just too ridiculous and is against notable rules in our wiki. We don't just close threads because one member feels that it's wrong.

For example, we discussed the Tier 4 Boros thing extensively before. A 10th person trying to upgrade him to Star level for the exact same debunked reasons won't bring anything new to the table. To put it bluntly, it's a waste of time.

If people keep repeating things over and over again, no one is gonna put up with that, simple. I've seen countless other people here say the very exact same thing, and lo and behold they keep bothering people with the same topic over and over again despite being repeteadly debunked. Like Naruto SoL feats, or Arceus existence erasure and what not.

The staff doesn't have the time nor the desire to deal with this continuously, that's why they lock threads.

Simply put I closed the thread becasue not only was your argument explained by Scarlet, we also went over your other arguments over the original thread extensively and Ryu had already explained everything to you. We will not continue to go back in forth with you.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
To be fair Arceus existence erasure was just...one guy, who was pretty persistent about it.
I tried to forget those threads....They were so annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back