• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jurassic World: The Game Omega 09 possible downgrade (hope not) and ability change.

So, lets go over Omega 09 abilities on the page rn:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Resurrection (Every time it is killed, it will come back up around a few seconds later), Immortality (Type 4), Electricity Manipulation (Can generate electricity from its body), Regenerationn (Mid; can regenerate all its health), possible enhanced smell, Statistics Amplification (Every time he resurrects, he gets stronger)

Lets get the biggest abilities out of the room. He doesn't resurrect. In the game, dinosaurs are simply KOed. If they where killed, every time you lose you would lose all your dinos. Also pretty sure it says KO somewhere iirc, as it has been awhile. Regen is way to high, as we descusted here, regenerating from being KOed is unknown. He most definantly has enhanced smell, so no need for possibly. Same for Statistic Amplification, though that should be fleshed out as it doubles his AP and Health iirc, or it could be a different number.

Also not sure games should scale to the movies. Not that I don't want a 9-A Omega, but simply put, strengths are potrayed differently in the game. All the land and air dinosaurs scale to each other, so unlike the films, we would have 9-A velociraptors and such. I kinda have to say at most they should just be 9-B, scale off the real life versions, as none of them show 9-A feats in game. Different continuities as well so yeah, different tier. For Omega's new tier I would say "At least 9-B normally, higher with statistic amplification"

You should do that, so we can have the fight of the century.

Anyways, I agree. I wanted 09 to be 9-B anyways...

Look at the final fight between the Indominus and the T-Rex. They bust down a few small buildings (two, IIRC).

At this point, considering not many are arguing, I feel like I'll just have to down the hybrid RN. BUT THAT CAN'T HAPPEN!

Okay, so is this fine?

Improved 09 profile
Dab8hgy-18c17836-07db-4ec5-bf70-a369081c03a1
==Summary==

Omega 09, also referred to as the Tyrannosaurus defense project, is a purple Tyrannosaurus rex with larger teeth, spikes down its back and on the sides of its face with more prominent brows. It has "cracks" in which light will occasionally flash and also has electricity pulsing from the animal as seen when it steps, attacks, gets up, or roars. It is unknown if Omega 09 is a hybrid or simply a genetically enhanced T. rex.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B physically, higher with Statistics Amplification

Name: Omega 09, Tyrannosaurus defense product

Origin: Jurassic Park

Classification: Dinosaur hybrid

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Electricity Manipulation (Can generate electricity from its body), Regenerationn (Unknown; can regenerate all its health), Enhanced Smell, Statistics Amplification (Every time he gets knocked out, he gets back up and gets stronger)

Attack Potency: At least Wall Level (Can casually kill an Indominus Rex. Superior to the normal T-Rex), higher with Statisitcs Amplification (Every time he is KO'd, he comes back, twice as strong)

Speed: SuperHuman

Lifting Strength:
Class 5 to Class 10 (Scales to the T-Rex)

Striking Strength: At least Wall Class, higher with Statistics Amplification

Durability: At least Wall Level, higher with Statistics Amplification

Stamina: Very high

Range: Standard melee range

Intelligence: Very low

Weaknesses: None notable

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Back