• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akatsuki Blitzkampf - Ability & Weaknesses Additions and Possible 8-C AP Downgrade CRT

Verse Page

I'm mostly taking the info from gameplay material and the translated arcade ending dialogue which can be found on Mizuumi Wiki (the wiki itself is more oriented towards fighting games' gameplay, but there's good notes on explaining the translation choices, and I'm not sure how trustworthy the Fandom wiki is).

There's also the three wierdos from EN-Eins, but I've never touched that game and the updated version with the Kamen Rider inspired character has "no plans for home ports or a western release at the moment". So no new characters or fancy burst ability for us. :^(

Abilities:
  • Forcefield Creation - Applies to Everyone
  • Replacing Sai's Death Manipulation with Absorption (Or at least shifting the Death Manip to "Possible")
    • Sai has a weird power to "kill a man with only a look", and this is actually expressed in game as his level 3 super, Kyougan. Unfortunately, it's not actually a guaranteed insta-kill, instead doing about 1/3 of the opponent's life, alongside applying this curse debuff that's part of his gameplan.
    • While we could chalk this up to game mechanics, there's one thing I have yet to bring up: Sai gains health proportional to damage dealt.
    • As a result, I would argue that what is killing his opponent isn't death manipulation, but him absorbing their energy with his eyes or the curse somehow.
  • Removing Blitzmotor users' Telekinesis
    • Alder has Telekinesis listed on his profile (alongside Murakumo, who scales to him, but oddly not E-soldad) as he "can telekintetically control his electricity." Looking over the story dialogue, I don't really see much that warrants that. Perhaps it's meant to refer to the unique movement/trajectories of their projectiles (Two versions of Murakumo's move in parabolic arcs. Meanwhile Alder's EX fireball is big and moves very slowly, which is why his gameplay is compared to Street Fighter's Urien with Aegis Reflector), but I don't think that's enough to justify TK.
    • I forgot about how Alder has a super that produces a projectile that circles around him al la Rose’s Soul Satellite. This is likely what justifies TK. In this case, I’m willing to keep it around for Alder, but I’m not particularly keen on the other two.
Weaknesses:
  • In Akatsuki Blitzkampf, multiple fighters are equipped with a Blitzmotor, a surgically implanted weapon that converts ATP's chemical bond energy into electricity. The original design was created by an ancient, esoteric civilization known as the Agarthans.
    • Akatsuki's model was created during WWII, and is somewhat weaker than the models owned by Murakumo, Alder, and the Electrosoldat.
    • Unfortunately, these modern models consume significantly more ATP/stamina to utilize, and overdoing it is dangerous.
    • We should probably remove the Resistance to Life Manipulation from the Blitzmotor characters. This includes Akatsuki himself since as I previously mentioned, he's comparatively fine since his model is weaker.
      • While Blitztank should also have this resistance removed, it might not need the weakness added because how it uses its power is a bit... different.
    • Outside of the ability removal, I may have gotten ahead of myself and already added it to their pages. Sorry.
Other:
  • Mycale, Perfecti, Kati, and original Anonym
  • Ok this is a bit of a doozy.
  • Perfecti is a witch that has been around since the Middle Ages that stays alive with Type 6 (Parasitic) immortality where her spirit inhabits a some poor sap after passing away (Murakumo also has this ability, but usually opts for clones of himself).
  • Before the events of the game, but after WWII ended, Murakumo killed Perfecti (both being co-leaders of a Nazi/Imperial Japanese science initative known as Gesellschaft) and took over the whole thing.
  • As a result, Perfecti's soul possesses the body of a young German girl named Kati, and goes out to kill Murakumo under the pseudonym Mycale.
  • In the character ending of Anonym (a sharpshooter nun from a Catholic organization that wants Gesellschaft destroyed), she ends up being possessed by Perfecti and becomes her host.
This brings up several weird questions.
  • 1. Did Kati always have these latent powers or where they just unintentionally bestowed by Perfecti?
    • Murakumo's clones don't really help us with this answer since his power is rooted in the Blitzmotor, not magic.
  • 2. If the power bestowal theory is valid, does Anonym-Perfecti still have her Mycale abilities despite not using them for gameplay purposes?
    • Does Anyomyn-Perfecti also get Anonym's abilities from her Tetragrammaton super (Ressurection and Light/Holy Manipulation)?
  • 3. Since I'm probably going to revise the Mycale page, do we change the name to Kati to reflect her current status?
Oh right also we have no calced feats to justify the top tiers's 8-C rating.
  • The closest thing we have to a feat is Akatsuki's ending art where we some of the Gesellschaft base destroyed as collateral, but I don't know if that can be calced.
  • There's also this link in Murakumo's page, but the YT account is deleted so its gone to time.
  • I also tried dm'ing ShiroyashaGinSan because he was the one who apparently implemented the change with the page history notes having a link to our old wiki forum thread that no longer works.
Approval: 1 (Armor)
Disapproval:

Last edited:
Oh right also another thing: some of the Blitzmotor characters have telekinesis as a justification for how their projectiles move, and I'm pretty sure that doesn't count.

I know Saman's knowledgeable on fighting games, but I'm not sure how knowledgeable he is on anime fighting games like this one, you could still try contacting him.

How many approval votes do I need again to get things going?
It being a priority 2, at the very least another thread moderator/admin agreement. But I'd say try and get at least 2 more to be safe. Or 1 more agreement and another neutral assuming no staff comes with the wish to raise a counter argument.

Alright, I'm starting to get impatient and if anyone else did seem to care about my CRTs, they probably would've arrived by now. If nobody has any objections by tomorrow, I'm going to start changing stuff.

Back