• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenny Omega (and apparently the rest of the verse) Stamina "Downgrade"

DD, from the bottom of my heart, stop dragging Finn into downgrades of your characters.
Give x ray scan for commentary that Expectro requested. He also asked
That sound cool and all but can you actually post those fights to watch them? humanly possible was made with solid arguments and proofs. People shouldn't underestimate what peak humans can do, is geniunely impressive.
So give watch links.

Last edited:
Cool, how much more damage? They consistently break the opponent body when used? Because as I showed above the amount of energy they actually take depend a lot of several factors.
I...literally just showed you links of how powerful the Brogue Kick and KO Punch is, and the people who tanked it and continued to fight on.

Even ignoring that, I showed you a link of a literal jobber almost beating somebody with their finisher alone.

Does anyone have X ray vision scan for commentators? Like there is this scene where Balor gets hit he feels down and get's back up And commentary says "Demon has resurrected" video

And......yeah that's it's justification for Resurrection what'd you think of this Expectro?
Have a bit of time so guess I could answer quickly.

This situation with the Demon is somewhat different to the moment when a commentator randomly asserted that someone got a broken rib without any actual proof, in this case with the Demon there is a greatly visual effect with both the surroundings and the Demon itself, he go from lying flacid in the floor to look like having an attack while the scenary become red and then suddenly standing as energetic as always. If it was just the comment of "he resurrected" I would take it likely as a metaphor to the fact that he got energetic again, but the special effects in the surroundings and the dude itself are what make that comment something solid.

That said though, I don't want to address specific characters abilitites or things, the focus of this crt is just the stamina of Kenny, and other wrestlers if really affect him affect the entire verse, so please don't derail the thread bringing other unrelated topics.

I did not knew we own the rights to a character
X user has "his" character
Y user has "his" character

Unless YOU identify yourself as "A character's GUY" which I don't.

Last edited:
That said though, I don't want to address specific characters abilitites or things, the focus of this crt is just the stamina of Kenny, and other wrestlers if really affect him affect the entire verse, so please don't derail the thread bringing other unrelated topics.
So close the thread you got your answers right ? even if kenny is a regular human being dumped on his head and have a steel chair broken on his skull and all the rest of the countless shit still counts as BETTER stamina then most of the stamina "other guys" listed.

And since it's not a finishers thread go make another CRT Simple.

By the way anyone reading this message, PLEASE for the love of god do not consider me a "Kenny Omega" guy
just because I created a profile does not mean I own it or needs to document and check every single second of him laying on a fight and not punching.

• 8Xzh6hc.jpg
Although......I'd love to see frame by frame analysis of this that Expectro asked....
Like how much time Kurt Angle took when he got a broken neck and kept competing in each olympics and wrestling fights and at WHAT Timeframe did HHH broke his quad.

If it was just the comment of "he resurrected" I would take it likely as a metaphor to the fact that he got energetic again, but the special effects in the surroundings and the dude itself are what make that comment something solid.
Oh okay so commentary does have X ray vision.

I...literally just showed you links of how powerful the Brogue Kick and KO Punch is, and the people who tanked it and continued to fight on.
I mean, in your post I don't see the links to the fights were this things that you mentioned happened:
Triple H was able to keep fighting after tearing his quad

Triple H was still able to fight Brock Lesnar despite suffering from several burns across his torso

Undertaker could still fight Brock Lesnar for 25 minutes while concussed

Undertaker was still able to fight Triple H seconds after getting hit by the latter and Shawn Michaels finishers

Brock Lesnar was still able to fight Kurt Angle after breaking his neck

Kurt Angle won a gold medal despite suffering from a broken neck

Shane McMahon was still able to fight after jumping off a 7 m cell and being thrown through riot shield glass

The Fiend instantly kicking out after being beaten with several weapons from Seth Rollins

Mick Foley was still able to fight Vader after literally having his ear sliced off

Vader was still able to fight after having one of his eyes knocked out of its socket

Sabu was still able to fight Terry Funk after having his bicep mutilated

Mankind was still able to fight Undertaker after falling off a 7 m cell twice as well as suffering from a concussion, dislocated jaw, bruised ribs, internal bleeding, and several teeth knocked out.
I just want the links to the fights were this feats come to see everything that happen, how much they continued to fight in each case after getting said injury and their performance.
Even ignoring that, I showed you a link of a literal jobber almost beating somebody with their finisher alone.
If you mean the video in the previous thread why that would count as a stamina feat when AJ was down only six seconds without any visible injury? No to mention that he also took that kick to the face while unprepared and a few seconds after hit his head with the ring corner. The thing isn't a stamina feat so don't see why is needed to be mention it in this crt that focus only in Superhuman and Peak Human levels of stamina.
So close the thread you got your answers right ? even if kenny is a regular human being dumped on his head and have a steel chair broken on his skull and all the rest of the countless shit still counts as BETTER stamina then most of the stamina "other guys" listed.

And since it's not a finishers thread go make another CRT Simple.
At this point I honestly don't even know anymore what you are saying.

At this point I honestly don't even know anymore what you are saying.
What I coincidence I was actually about to say the same. I think most of the people who likes professional wrestling verse thinks the same
anyways.....back to scans for
I mean, in your post I don't see the links to the fights were this things that you mentioned happened:

I just want the links to the fights were this feats come to see everything that happen, how much they continued to fight in each case after getting said injury and their performance.

The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. Here's a visual of the damage caused by the Brogue Kick.

Before his match with Sheamus, Triple H was attacked with a lead pipe, which led to him suffering a neck injury so severe it caused nerve damage, which resulted in numbness in his left arm. He basically couldn't use it. He had to rely on pure adrenaline in order to win.

Towards the end of the match, Triple H ended up taking 4 Brogue Kicks. It took 4 Brogue Kicks in order to take down Triple H.

While participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, Drew McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. Drew continued to fight on and win the match.

In this video, there was a competition between which finisher was stronger: the Brogue Kick or the KO Punch.

The Brogue Kick has a PSI of 1322, while Big Show's KO Punch has a PSI of 1809.

So basically getting hit with a Brogue Kick is basically the equivalent of getting bitten by a Gorilla, while getting hit with the KO Punch is the equivalent of getting bitten by a Hippo.

Both Sheamus and Big Show kicked out of their respective finishers, and continued to fight through the match.

So not only is the Brogue Kick is capable of doing severe damage to the opponent, Big Show's KO Punch is canonically stronger by a pretty good margin, which means it'll do far more damage.

Sheamus' Brogue Kick alone is strong enough to crush human skulls with a single kick.

Ah, I see now what happened, you posted that 8 posts after the broken skull post were I said to have stopped do to not having more time to go for more hours through the rest of posts. Specifically speaking my words were:
Write this post already took to many hours and I need to go out, so I will not answer anything else beyond the broken skull post despite having things to say to the rest of post
So guess I would need to go through said things latter (probably next week because as I mentioned tomorrow I need to do college work)

To clarify, at what point is the division between peak human and Superhuman stamina? In this case, combat time/effort.
Besides mention fighting for hours in the energy exertion part and how Superhuman is when a character go beyond the limits of humans the page isn't too especific with the amount of time. So based in how it mention human limits and historically speaking there are records of fights lasting seven hours, I suppose that to qualify for Superhuman via energy exertion one would need to fight for at least more than seven hours, or alternatively speaking fight for less hours but without any sort of rest which would be impossible for real humans.

The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. Here's a visual of the damage caused by the Brogue Kick.

Before his match with Sheamus, Triple H was attacked with a lead pipe, which led to him suffering a neck injury so severe it caused nerve damage, which resulted in numbness in his left arm. He basically couldn't use it. He had to rely on pure adrenaline in order to win.

Towards the end of the match, Triple H ended up taking 4 Brogue Kicks. It took 4 Brogue Kicks in order to take down Triple H.

While participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, Drew McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. Drew continued to fight on and win the match.

In this video, there was a competition between which finisher was stronger: the Brogue Kick or the KO Punch.

So basically getting hit with a Brogue Kick is basically the equivalent of getting bitten by a Gorilla, while getting hit with the KO Punch is the equivalent of getting bitten by a Hippo.

Both Sheamus and Big Show kicked out of their respective finishers, and continued to fight through the match.

So not only is the Brogue Kick is capable of doing severe damage to the opponent, Big Show's KO Punch is canonically stronger by a pretty good margin, which means it'll do far more damage.

Sheamus' Brogue Kick alone is strong enough to crush human skulls with a single kick.

Can someone recap on what's being proposed to justify Superhuman Stamina?
Let me post the comments I made.

Kurt Angle who's notorious for winning a gold medal with a broken neck, Chris Jericho and John Cena who can fight on despite suffering from severe blood loss, Johnny Gargano, who had the will to power out of being buried by multiple foreign objects and still continue to fight on, and Austin Theory who can continue to fight despite suffering broken fingers, as well as a swollen/broken jaw.
I need to find the scans for the second comment I quoted, but just read the first one about the Brogue Kick and KO Punch.

Right now I'm writing the answer to your comment random but first will also link to my previous response showing some cases of what peak humans can go through in real life
Yes, is really just a name change that don't have any other effect, and even despite be something so small there was this much reaction, is honestly something surprising.

That sound cool and all but can you actually post those fights to watch them? Because I don't know how much longer those fighters lasted fighting under those circunstances and I also don't know how intense their fights were while in that situations. Lets remember that in the Andy Bowen vs Jack Burke the latter continued fighting for hours with all the bones from his hands broken, lets also remember that in the James Kelly vs Jonathan Smith the former was continue to fight for hours while bleeding from the head, and lets also remember that at the end of both fights all the fighters were covered in blood (which mean that they likely where suffering from anaemia) from all wounds accumulated through the several hours, all of this injuries that don't recover from one minute of rest each dozen or so minutes, which mean that aside from let them catch their breath and gather some strength again this one minute break didn't do much, the same that in those shorts breaks that Kenny and Okada showed through all their fight each few minutes or even each few seconds (as another note some of those breaks Kenny and Okada took lasted close to a minute, a minute and even some were longer than a minute, which mean that essentially they were the same as the breaks between rounds of the boxing matches). So both matches (the boxing and wrestler) aren't that different when you look at them, you can argue that the pro wrestlers take more damage comparatively speaking to the two boxing matches mentioned above but in exchange they last significantly longer fighting with their severe wounds (another thing that you need to consider is how pro wrestlers are significantly more durable than irl trained fighters, high end 9-B around the megajoules range (and in Kenny specific case around the 6 megajoules range) vs 9-C people that isn't even close to the 10 kilojoules mark), I would also like to use some other sports and competitions to compare but I honestly don't know much of sports so is somewhat hard to me.

I mean, yes but you also need to consider how our pro wrestling profiles are quite durable (around the megajoules range and in Kenny case even 6.7 megajoules range based in their statistics) so is understable how they aren't as affected from several things as irl humans, as an example: if someone who weighted 156kg like Bad Luck Fale fell from a 10 meters height the energy produced would be PE=156*9.8*10=15288Joules/15.288Kilojoules aka baseline 9-B, without mention that apparently he wouldn't even receive the entire energy of the impact do to how science and irl human bodies work, if we used something like a tackle and KE with the same weight of Bad Luck and high end Peak Human speed the energy produced would be KE=1/2 156*12.43=12051.3822Joules/12.05Kilojoules and Bad Luck wouldn't really take the entire force unless he ran against something like a concrete wall without decerelate, and in the case of something like punched is even worst and more complicated do to again how science and irl body works.

Cool, how much more damage? They consistently break the opponent body when used? Because as I showed above the amount of energy they actually take depend a lot of several factors.

I mean, the mention of the every second was to highlight how pro wrestling matches aren't like your average fictional fight were characters can fight for very long perios of times while constantly attacking and not giving time to rest, something completely impossible from a humanly realistic point of view, instead they show to be realistics combats were the fighters need short rests from their actions and can't do the impossible feats of lauch attacks and move all the time of a fight.

How much time he fought after getting the a rib broken and with what intensity? I'm also unsure about how the commentators are so sure that he broke ribs unless they have x-rays vision or super senses that let them hear the breaking from the distance despite all the noises, so just in case I would like to know if there was an after fight confirmation of a broken rib, like with his match against Ridge Holland in which was confirmed that Adam got broken ribs and needed to go to the hospital.

Fight with broken ribs, while obviously not the best thing to do, is apparently possible and the proffesional boxer Timothy Bradley even commented his experience winning a championship fight while lasting six rounds with broken ribs, and like this I'm pretty sure there are more irl cases of people being able to fight with broken ribs through history (Jack Hermansson for example fought and won a UFC battle with a dislocated rib). As a note something more worth to mention which I casually finded is that Timothy also had a fight were he continued despite having his feets broken, this isn't a broken rib but still is a feat worth to note.

Broken ribs usually heal on their own in one or two months.

I only really care about Kenny since that was the beginning of all this in the previous crt, the only reason of why the rest of pro wrestling got dragged to this is because you guys seem really fixed in the idea that any change to one profile mean a change to all profiles (it happened the same with the tecnique mimicry part in the previous crt for example), so I'm only really answering to the rest of the verse points more because inertia than anything else.

In the first thing you can read Kenny comment about he only really felt things off the day latter and that in the fight he only thought of it as a blunt force trauma type of thing, so that along with the fact that he apparently didn't needed to go to a hospital (correct me if I'm wrong) at the end of the match show that the injury wasn't seriously grave to the point of need big treatment, yes he developed vertigo do to that but that didn't immediately put his life in danger (vertigo don't actually put your life in danger) and the effects were something of only noticed in the long run (and even then it wasn't like he constantly had vertigo attacks because otherwise he wouldn't had be able to continue with his normal life if it was that grave).

Vertigo attacks typically last a few seconds and on occassions few minutes (in case that the vertigo is really grave can last hours or even days, but those cases are more rare and need medical treatment), the intensity of the vertigo attack also greatly vary, and they usually don't happen several times a day unless extreme cases (seem to actually be considered as high if people with chronic vetigo suffer attacks like several times a week), Kenny also mentioned to know the trigger of his attacks so he was able to control and prevent them.

????????

Already commented about this in the beginning of the post but will do so again. Yes, they had one minute rest between rounds but just the first round of James Kelly vs Jonathan Smith already lasted 2 hours and the succesive rounds lasted dozen of minutes each, which show a greater time exertion that Kenny vs Okada (and wrestling matches in general). If you count the time spans in the op you can see how there were 9 short breaks that lasted more than 30 seconds and 4 breaks that lasted more than one minute, everything in the span of the 46 minutes fight, also to note again that most of the time after the short breaks they were moving sluggishly which show their exhaustion imparing them.

Yes, they got just 1 minute breaks in the best cases after dozen of minutes fighting (in the case of Jame vs Jonathan, in the case of Andy and Bowen it was a break after three minutes of continous fight, which is more similar to the short rests the wrestler got in a match every dozen seconds fighting) while bleeding and having broken body parts, so as is very obvious those breaks only really worked to let them catch their breath (unless you suggest that they had a regeneration able to do any significantly to those injuries in said short minute, which obviously isn't the case).

Yeah, you could be able to choose that, but two things 1) 100% sure you aren't able to actually fight for such a extended period of time (unless you actually are a super trained fighter that is at the top of the world) 2) 100% sure you are a tier 10 human who would get considerably injuried from things like that (unless again you are actually a super trained fighter), a case very different to our pro wrestlers profiles that boast a durability in the megajoules range (also, again, wtf is supposed to be the logic behing the exploding barbed wire? Seriously, the thing didn't even exploded at the center were the fighters were and instead just send smoke from the corners).

Alreasy said previously in this post how is possible to fight with broken ribs. Respect for Kurt, but fight with a broken neck is humanly possible with cases like Jayde Mitchell who commented how he won a fight with a broken neck and Jordan William who did the same with even saying how he actually had at least two big fights while having a broken neck (I feel a lot of respect for Jordan now because he fight despite having diabetes, which is something quite serious that affect people in physical activities much more than what some could think, and I know this pretty well because my dad had diabetes and I saw all the effects it had on him while training and in his normal life. Jordan even said how he in his life only two doctors ever supported him fighting with his diabetes, and he saw a lot of doctors). Would like to see how much blood loss we are talking about with Chris Jericho and John Cena, along with how long they fought in said condition and the intensity of the fighting. Um, honestly don't know why the Johnny Gargano thing should be impressive, it sound significantly less impressive that all the previous things and the feat sound more like an AP and LS thing if he stood after be buried by objects. The broken fingers feat of Austin Theory is definitely below Burken because he broke all the bones in both of his hands and still fought for hours, and fighting with a broken jaw definitely isn't something beyon human realm with examples like the Oscar Valdez world championship fight or the Opetaia world championship fight (Opetai fought 10 rounds with his jaw broken while in the Oscar fight is unknow at which point was that his jaw got broken).

The rest of the verse got dragged because others said that changing Kenny stamina rating mean change the rating of all the verse, my original purpose was just make a crt for a single character and suddenly at the middle the rest of his entire verse was dragged by others, I don't even understand why all this needed to happen.

As a note I actually don't like to look or read about at this type of injuries in real life, they made me feel too uncomfortable and painful, but will try to search things to see other examples of people fighting with broken skulls:
  • Jeremy Balasse suffered a broken skull and seemed able to continue fighting, though admitedly he couldn't do so for much because the referee stopped the fight after see such a thing in his forhead and made him have medical treatment, should be noted however that it seemed that Jeremy didn't even noticed the wound until the medic told him about it.
  • Danil Sharov similarly also suffered a broken skull andhe didn't noticed it until point out by his opponent, he still wanted to fight and launched a kick but the referee stopped the fight after see the injury (as any sane person should do for gods sake).
So this show two cases of people with broken skulls having the will and ability to continue fighting despite a injury of said level, so shouldn't be surprising if there are fights in human history were fighters continued with a broken skull and without being stopped by others.

Now the case I suppose you were talking about with the broken skull mentions is the informal "fight" between Grandmaster Sexay (aka Brian Lawler) and Chase Stevens (aka Ryan Clark), a fight which wasn't an perfomance and was actually a real fight while Brian was intoxicated in a hotel (which got Chase arrested and Brian hospitalized because otherwise he was gonna die), this don't count as a stamina feat because Brian was literaly beaten and half dying from Ryan attack when the police got to the hotel, this is probably below what Sharov and Balasse did because in their cases they were actually able to fight despite the broken skull.

This research about fights with broken skulls give me goosebumps so please don't mention this again for my own health.

Write this post already took to many hours and I need to go out, so I will not answer anything else beyond the broken skull post despite having things to say to the rest of post (specially the skull splitting point made by DD, I recommend people to read this thread were is explained how irl people withstand energy and forces), tomorrow I also need to do an entire web site for a college work so for my own sake I also don't plan to aswer tomorrow. I think however that even without answering to all the other posts my point about this feats being under what is realistically humanly possible was made with solid arguments and proofs. People shouldn't underestimate what peak humans can do, is geniunely impressive.

Can you elaborate on why those are superhuman and not peak human?
Alright, so like I demonstrated, Sheamus' Brogue Kick is 1322 PSI, which is more than enough to crush a human skull. Iirc, wouldn't a human die if their skull was crushed?

And with Big Show, his KO Punch is stronger than Sheamus' Brogue Kick, clocking in at 1809 PSI.

I've listed tons of statements and evidence that shows how devastating the Brogue Kick is, and how much damage it can cause to their opponent.

The fact that Big Show, along with others, kicked out of it, and Sheamus kicked out of Big Show's KO Punch, and both continued to fight I think justifies Superhuman stamina for the verse.

Also, people who have fought on par with, defeated, or are even comparable to the likes of Sheamus and Big Show should be around this level as well.

It's literally all said to be a parody.

Side note of something completely unrelated that I just casually discovered but David Otunga went from be a WWE star to appear in She-Hulk, I feel bad for him.
Actually the commentator say that his neck almost broke instead of outright confirm it was broken and to what extent, though if his arm was numb then I suppose it certainly got damaged to some extent, although he seem to have some mobility with it and at one point you can see him using the arm in a way likely impossible with grave neck damage.

Though anyways, it sound like what Jayde Mitchell who commented to have withstood in a fight that he won a fight with a broken neck (he give full details of the injury, about how his C6 and C7 vertebrae smashed together, that the punch from his opponent ruptured his C6 and C7 disk and "pushed it halfway through" his spinal cord, which as result paralyzed his arm to the point that he literally didn't had the motorskills need to do something as simple as scratching his face. He also show image of the scar from it), and this was just in the first round of the fight, he then went nine more rounds with his broken neck (which mean that he fought like 27 minutes while Triple H fight lasted 15:48 minutes). This fight was against Ainiwaer Yilixiati, a big chinese fighter who have won all the fights in his career (at the moment of his fight against Jayde he already was undefeated after 14 fights) except from this only lose against Jayde. After this fight Jayde returned to fight seven months after, something which he stated was too soon which as result caused him having to overcome throughout the next two years even more injuries.

Jordan William did something similar, saying how he actually even had at least two big fights while having a broken neck (it seems that his neck was even visible abnormal state). Take in mind that Jordan is diabetic, so his natural condition is also a big drawback to in general in physical activities, especially fighting, one of the drawbacks from example is that diabetics heal slower, sugar levels get affected, etc.
The fist kick left him in the floor in a useless state, when he barely was able to stand the second kick left him again in a useless state where he struggled to crawl like a meter and when he barely was able to stand again it was immediately left in a useless state (though he continued standing because the ropes were supporting him) and after six steps the next attack took him down permanently. He didn't precisely put a fight after the first Brogue Kick, he was barely conscious and barely able to move a bit with great difficulty, so don't think that is really much Superhuman.
The entire fight lasted just 20 minutes, Drew was kicked at 17:41, reacted to the count down at 17:46 and after that he was exhausted in the floor until 18:58 when he was able to stand, then Drew grabed Sheamus who jumped to him, slammed Sheamus against the table besides him and Drew fell to the floor breathing with difficulty until he stood again at 19:54 to kick Sheamus and end the fight. I certainly wouldn't call this a Superhuman feat beyond human limits.

Gorillas are 9-C bruh... Hippos while 9-B scale to 62,000 Joules, and while their bites can yield 1800 psi the feats listed are 9-C. Could be tried to be converted to AP but that seem to be hard, but could give a try with the method KLOL506 mentioned in the link:

Based on this calculator 1,800psi is 12,410,563.104 N/m2, and based on this the area of a fist in males is around 448cm2 or 0.0448m2, if we multiply both values we get 555,993.227 Joules, which is 1,79x below what Mid Tiers wrestlers scales based on the verse page, add to that how do to irl science work and more than 50% of the energy of a punch would go back to the one punch. If I use the high end in the page of the fist area it would be needed to multiply by 540cm2 or 0.054m2 and the result would be 670,170.407 Joules. Could have calced it wrong however so you can try to confirm with KLOL506.

Unless both of them are Low Tiers by WWE standars then the punch was weaker than what they scale on the wiki.

Skull crushing is 9-C currently (3900 Joules as high end), by wiki standards that is 256.41x weaker than what Mid Tier wrestlers scale, so withstanding something like that is absolutely normal.

Also if we discard this part, Sheamus was down for an entire minute after the punch, then he kicked Big guy and both were in the floor tired for 42 seconds and it was 26 after that they finally attacked again, well more like Sheamus who send a kick which Big guy dodged&punched without much movement and then Sheamus fell to the floor knocked out. From the moment Sheamus took the KO Punch the fight lasted another 2:34 minutes in which both barely moved at all.
The first link is blocked in my country it seems, though I still searched it, it without a shred of doubt something impressive, an truly amazing feat that only make one feel respect for him. However, he already was receiving treatment at the time of winning the medal. His feat sound honestly similar to the case of Jordan William, though Jordan went a full month with the neck broken and didn't had any treatment in the middle of said month, Jordan had at least two big fights in that month plus all his usual training and other fights.

After Jericho got the fight lasted another 4:57 minutes, after Cena got the hit that made the blood (which didn't seem like blood at all) the fight lasted 12:57 minutes, significantly shorter than the hours feats of James Kelly vs Jonathan Smith and Andy Bowen vs Jack Burke listed on the op.

The Johnny Gargano thing certainly isn't anything Superhuman, he took off from above him a chair, a dude and then latter a table, something I'm 100% sure isn't beyond humans limits at all.

Burke from the case in the op fought with all the bones of both his hands broken for hours, so can't see how fighting with two broken fingers is Superhuman (since there are certainly more cases like that and in this case you can even see the lot of blood from the wound), like there are even cases of people fighting with their finger cut off (yes the fight was stopped after people noticed how the dude ******* bone was visible but he despite that was more than willing to continue the fight and showed to be pissed of by the fact that they stopped the combat), even more cases of people fighting with something like a broken hand (Wilder also tore his biceps) and more similar things. Austin jaw definitely don't look broken but well, fight with a broken jaw definitely isn't something beyond human realm with examples like the Oscar Valdez world championship fight or the Opetaia world championship fight (Opetai fought 10 rounds with his jaw broken while in the Oscar fight is unknow at which point was that his jaw got broken, though from looking at the fight it already seems broken at 31:29 with the blood and how it was hanging so if that really was the case then Oscar fought at least 15:16 minutes with his jaw broken)

I didn't even wanted to originally create this thread, but after decide to do it I also decided to not do things half-heartedly, so even though I didn't knew about sports and fights I was more than willing to spend severals hours if neeeded to investigate and gather material that support my arguments, my answers until now fully reflect that so I hope that people can see my point with what peak humans are able to do, and I also hope that even if someone disagree with me they at least recognize the amount of dedication put on my posts.

Now, if there are no problems with anyone I'm going to eat dinner that is midnight and my head hurts from writing all the previous post.

I need to go to bed.

Thankfully I don't need to go to school tomorrow, so hopefully I can be a bit more active.

This is honestly going a lot better than I thought it would.

Alright, so like I demonstrated, Sheamus' Brogue Kick is 1322 PSI, which is more than enough to crush a human skull. Iirc, wouldn't a human die if their skull was crushed?

And with Big Show, his KO Punch is stronger than Sheamus' Brogue Kick, clocking in at 1809 PSI.

I've listed tons of statements and evidence that shows how devastating the Brogue Kick is, and how much damage it can cause to their opponent.

The fact that Big Show, along with others, kicked out of it, and Sheamus kicked out of Big Show's KO Punch, and both continued to fight I think justifies Superhuman stamina for the verse.

Also, people who have fought on par with, defeated, or are even comparable to the likes of Sheamus and Big Show should be around this level as well.
Taking each other's hits are AP/Durability feats, but let's focus on Stamina.

Stamina is the measure of a character's ability to remain active, exert themselves for long periods of time, and power through harsh circumstances.

Have they shown being beyond the stamina of a peak human in the categories below?
  • Energy exertion time (A peak human would have passed out by now, but you're still active)
  • Pain tolerance (The pain would have KO'd a human in general, but you're still kicking)
  • Injury tolerance (Have two broken legs, but you're still standing up and fighting)

Back