• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenny Omega (and apparently the rest of the verse) Stamina "Downgrade"

So as talked in the previous crt an separete crt is apparently needed to change Kenny stamina classification from Superhuman to Peak Human because apparently this also affect the entire verse for some reason.

So getting started, from what I saw in the crt that give the verse Superhuman stamina instead of Peak Human is how long some of the combats can get, surpassing the hour of fight, now as mentioned in that same thread that isn't even close to be the longest time a human fight have lasted, with the longest fight in human history being James Kelly vs Jonathan Smith which lasted seven hours non-stop (this despite their injuries, which included a nassal bleeding that lasted hours from Kelly part, it was even directly said that both collapsed at the end while being "bloody and swollen"), it was also mentioned the fight some years after that also lasted seven hours (though with short breaks of one minute between each round) which was the Andy Bowen vs Jack Burke fight (a fight that also continued despite them getting seriously injured, to the point that Burke even broke every bone in both of his hands and still was fighting, also similarly to the previous fight both ended "bloodied, bruised, and battered", I wouldn't find strange if in both cases the fighters showed signs of anaemia).

Now, the arguments used to put wrestlers matches above cases like this were: 1) They don't have breaks in between like boxing fights 2) They get more damaged. So I will answer to both of this points:

1) While true that they don't have "official breaks" like in boxing or other sports, that don't mean that in the actual fights they have zero time to breath, rest a bit and recover to some extent, lets use one of the famous Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada fights (specifically speaking the 46 minutes WrestleKindom 11 fight mentioned in Kenny profile) as example, in said battle if one watch the entire fight (which I unfortunately had to do for this part) one can see several moments mid-battle in which they stoped fighting and were instead recovering:

12:28-12:51, 13:37-14:31, 15:02-15:26, 15:57-16:56 Kenny launched an attack and then both rested from 16:58-17:08, 17:30-17:55, 20:05-20:19, 22:38-23:05, 23:13-23:47, 24:23-24:48, 24:53-25:03, 26:19-26:42, 28:36-28:54, 29:23-29:40, 29:49-30:04, 30:11-30:21, 30:26-31:02, 31:07-32:34 btw in a moment in this pause we can see how Kenny had water handled to him, 32:46-33:19, 34:09-34:50 Kenny grab Okada hair for a few seconds and then don't touch him again from 35:02-35:11, 35:29-35:41, 35:58-36:22, 36:51-37:09 btw here is show for the first time an injure in one of their bodies which is only a scratch that isn't even bleeding in Okada back, 37:38-38:11, 39:14-40:15 Okada then grabed Kenny and put him on the ring with much effort and didn't touched Kenny again from 40:22-40:34, 40:45-41:07, 41:14-41:39, 42:39-42:47 while this pause is shorter than the previous ones I commented I'm highlighting this moment because here Kenny was show to have problems moving do to his lower back pain, 43:51-44:01 in this point Kenny put his exhausted arm above the exhausted Okada for 3 seconds until Okada removed it and both didn't touch again from 44:05-44:24, 44:43-45:09, 45:44-46:04, 46:19-46:34, 47:22-48:05 Okada grabed Kenny hair 4 second and then they don't continue fighting from 48:09-48:23, 48:57-49:09, 49:47-50:25, 52:08-52:45, 53:02-53:19.

And there were actually more pauses in between but since those were shorter than 10 seconds I didn't mentioned them (though they still helped them to take a breath and gather strength again), along with a lot of moments were they did low strain actions but I didn't mention those because they still consume some energy (significantly less than punching, kicking or doing combat techniques, but still).

My point with all of this is to show that pro wrestling battles aren't fights were every single second the combatants throw and receive punches, kicks or martial techniques, they aren't fights were there is no room to breath, to recover, were every moment matter, instead they are like irl fights were fighters sometimes attack fiercely, sometimes take a short rest, sometimes attack sluggishly and sometimes are dying from exhaustion (going as far as even trying to take advantage of the rules to get at least some rest, in the case of wrestling an example of this would be when touching the rope to free from holds and get a short break or when reacting against a count down which also make both sides separete and get a short rest, things that can be see in the above fights), through all a match the wrestlers show to pass for all of this like real humans. Yes, wrestlers indeed show to be able to last long periods of time, they show to endure quite a lot, but at the end of the day everything still is under what is realistically possible for greatly trained humans.

2) Now about the damage argument, while is true that wrestler receive several punches, kicks, slammings and throws, they didn't injure the wrestlers that much, let use again the Kenny vs Okada fight from above as example, in the match the only external injury visible is the scratch I mentioned in Okada back which wasn't even bleeding, the other notable injury in said fight (which wasn't externally visible) was the lower back one that Kenny got which was noted by the commentators to be affecting him a lot (something noticeable in several moments when Kenny needed to stop moving from the pain or needed to take a rest while touching his lower back), they didn't got great injuries like broken bones or wounds that made them bleed, instead they received damage that while painful wasn't so serious that they got grave wounds.

Now talking about other listed things in Kenny stamina section:

• The several mouse traps thing while certainly painful didn't do much damage to Kenny (since you know, Kenny have a durability around the 6 megajoules range).
  • The invisible chainsaw thing didn't make Kenny bleed or caused any visible wound (obviously).
  • The going through a glass table also didn't make any visible damage (also, pretty sure it was the other dude who took the most of the impact and he was also the one who got slammed against more glass, though I guess his jacket protected him from getting cut).
  • The get launched against a wooden table was from the above Kenny vs Okada fight and while he didn't got any visible external injury is quite likely that that moment was the one that hurt his lower back to the point that the rest of the fight it was clearly noticeable how much Kenny was struggling with the pain (the scene btw happened at the minute 39:13 in the video and the fight ended at the 54:27, which mean that Kenny only lasted fighting after the wooden table thing 15:14 minutes, Kenny was also just beginning to be able to move again without others help at 40:34 which mean that he spend a total 1 minute with 21 seconds in a useless state were he couldn't do anything more than rest to recover the most he could).
  • The jumping tombstone piledrivers (also from the above Kenny vs Okada) not going to lie were certainly impressive, I genuinely got a lot of respect for them after such a moves and because they continued even after them, however the problem come from the fact that after said moves were used it was needed one of the (relatively speaking) long rest mentioned above to recover, and even after they more or less recovered they were sluggish and needed some more time to get energetic again.
  • The chair shot on the head surely hurt but is show in the very clip itself how after it both fighters were exhausted in the floor for several seconds (20 seconds fron what was left in the clip), and while I unfortunately can't confirm how long they rested before engage again do to not know what fight is that to see a video, I'm quite confident that they needed at the very least 10 more seconds to attack again and I wouldn't be surprised if they needed 20 or 30 seconds more. The clip however have something very good, which is that it show blood from Kenny head, something that suggest a considerable wound, now though unless Kenny continued to fight for more than several hours while still bleeding then isn't a feat that could be classificated as Superhuman based in the fact that just the two combats at the beginning of the op show humans fighting for several hours while bleeding.
  • The feat of get up seconds later after being dropped on his head on a sharp wired table with a piledriver sound good, though Kenny needed a full minute to recover (finded the fight and while I'm not gonna analyze the entire things like the Kenny vs Okada match do to here being 3:00am and me wanting to finally end this to go to sleep, I a least saw the table part which happened at the minute 17:03 and it was at 18:16 that Kenny become able to barely move again, then stopped moving after his opponent throw to him a trash can and continued to be in a useless state from 18:17-18:49, it was really just at 19:14 that Kenny become able to fight again), the drop was also at the center of the table and if I'm not wrong that is the weakest part of a table (at least from a calc I remember talking about something like that), he fought for 10:15 minutes after that (without counting the two minutes in which he was in a useless state unable to fight) and the fight in total lasted 27:29 minutes. As I mentioned I haven't watched the full fight but I'm pretty sure there are more short breaks between attacks so that is something more that everyone should have in mind.
  • The get dropped head frist on sharp barbed wired exploding table and being dumped into a pile of wiring bed would be impressive if the wire showed to at least cut them (not only them but from the clip it seems like not even their clothes were damaged at all, I also genuinely want to ask the purpose of adding explosives to a barbed wire and how useful/effective that thing actually is), there was blood in the clip but only was from the enemy face (honestly curious about how he ended like that and how much he fought with the bleeding).
  • Survive the Walls of Jericho, Lion tamer as well as the Code breaker, while the first thing seem certainly painful I don't see why is something superhuman survive it (minor note but unless Chris killed someone with it technically all his his opponents survived it, just a minor problem with the wording) unless Chris broke Kenny legs or other body part with it (also at the end of the video didn't Kenny got free from it only because the rule about free someone when he touch the rope? That at least was how Okada and Kenny showed to face most of those situations in the combat), the Code breaker seem to be a similar case but in this case is even show in the clip itself how they got exhausted after that and both rested for various seconds (plus the seconds used to recover that come after the clip end).
No one from this feats get close to continuous hours of fighting while sustaining grave injuries and great blood loss like in the cases of the two fights mentioned at the beginning, so because the stamina feats of Kenny fall under what is realistically humanly possible instead of reach a supernatural/superhuman level that is impossible to humans then he should be downgraded to Peak Human, and since apparently affect just one wrestler mean affect all the verse I guess the rest of wrestlers should get Peak Human stamina, Kenny also seem to be one of the god tiers of the verse (at the very least in stamina since his stamina section is far better than Christ for example) so I guess such a thing make sense.

I spend significantly more hours (a lot more) doing this than what I wanted, and now at the moment of post this in my place is 4:11am, so I'm going directly to sleep while dead tiread mentally (too many hours analyzing wrestling matches second by second), so please don't do weird things while I'm out

Triple H was able to keep fighting after tearing his quad

Triple H was still able to fight Brock Lesnar despite suffering from several burns across his torso

Undertaker could still fight Brock Lesnar for 25 minutes while concussed

Undertaker was still able to fight Triple H seconds after getting hit by the latter and Shawn Michaels finishers

Brock Lesnar was still able to fight Kurt Angle after breaking his neck

Kurt Angle won a gold medal despite suffering from a broken neck

Shane McMahon was still able to fight after jumping off a 7 m cell and being thrown through riot shield glass

The Fiend instantly kicking out after being beaten with several weapons from Seth Rollins

Mick Foley was still able to fight Vader after literally having his ear sliced off

Vader was still able to fight after having one of his eyes knocked out of its socket

Sabu was still able to fight Terry Funk after having his bicep mutilated

Mankind was still able to fight Undertaker after falling off a 7 m cell twice as well as suffering from a concussion, dislocated jaw, bruised ribs, internal bleeding, and several teeth knocked out.

I copy and pasted a comment from a thread about the WWE having stamina. Y'all can read through it if y'all want.

Also, WWE wrestlers take shots from stuff that do more damage than normal punches.

• Survive the Walls of Jericho, Lion tamer as well as the Code breaker, while the first thing seem certainly painful I don't see why is something superhuman survive it (minor note but unless Chris killed someone with it technically all his his opponents survived it, just a minor problem with the wording) unless Chris broke Kenny legs or other body part with it (also at the end of the video didn't Kenny got free from it only because the rule about free someone when he touch the rope? That at least was how Okada and Kenny showed to face most of those situations in the combat), the Code breaker seem to be a similar case but in this case is even show in the clip itself how they got exhausted after that and both rested for various seconds (plus the seconds used to recover that come after the clip end).
Finishers do far more damage than normal moves. That's why this was listed as a stamina feat.

So professional wrestlers need to fight EVERY seconds to have Superhuman stamina.
Apparently we need to count each seconds of their fight no too see the rest period.

I’m not particularly opposed to getting rid of Superhuman Stamina from NJPW/AEW if there’s no kinds of statements or feats akin to what we have for WWE, but WWE defo should retain its Stamina rating

Screenshot_20221126-191437.png

Random name me a wrestler who can fight EVERY Second

Answer:
All 24/7 title holders get it 😂 cause they wrestle 24/7 ......😂okay that was a cheesy one

• Kenny got shoulder injury during 2017 match with Okada and was able to still wrestle.
  • And suffered Vertigo and kept wrestling
  • And got shoulder injury yet wrestled the full match
  • Wrestled and won entire G1 CLIMAX 28 Tournament injured (1, 2)
Also "that person" who shall not be named has showed up in this thread so I'll press Unwatch button, Bye.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that the links that showed those guys fighting for 7 hours showed that they had 1 minute breaks throughout the fight for each round, while Kenny and Okada had usually no longer than 30 second breaks and got right back to fighting.

The thing is that Kenny and Okada's breaks came from them taking a lot of damage, while the guys that fought for 7 hours got legitimate breaks due to the rules of the match.

Also, I'd much rather fight someone bare handed for hours on end than taking shots from steel, wood, barbed wire, and exploding barbed wire.

Besides, we got WWE wrestlers like Brock Lesnar who can fight through concussions and broken ribs, Kurt Angle who's notorious for winning a gold medal with a broken neck, Chris Jericho and John Cena who can fight on despite suffering from severe blood loss, Johnny Gargano, who had the will to power out of being buried by multiple foreign objects and still continue to fight on, and Austin Theory who can continue to fight despite suffering broken fingers, as well as a swollen/broken jaw.

Besides, we got WWE wrestlers like Brock Lesnar who can fight through concussions and broken ribs, Kurt Angle who's notorious for winning a gold medal with a broken neck, Chris Jericho and John Cena who can fight on despite suffering from severe blood loss, Johnny Gargano, who had the will to power out of being buried by multiple foreign objects and still continue to fight on, and Austin Theory who can continue to fight despite suffering broken fingers, as well as a swollen/broken jaw.
None of that is relevant to Kenny though, he’s AEW/NJPW

Injury insurances
  • Kenny got shoulder injury during 2017 match with Okada and was able to still wrestle.

Also "that person" who shall not be named has showed up in this thread so I'll press Unwatch button, Bye.

Saying he wasn't cut by exploding barbed wire is funny cause he was bleeding look at the blood.

I'm not even arguing for stamina for all I care "It could be regular human".
This seems like a well executed attack to deem AEW and NJPW verse as "not impressive" by going over seem extremely feats Kenny got dumped into then implying "Ehhhh not that good"

These are the MOST gore and violent things a pro wrestler can go through how many on floor piledrivers you see in "Other promotions ? None.

With that being said, The most violent and gore in a "Barbed wire match" I've seen is Sabu vs Abyss

This is at most a pro wrestler on screen in a Barbed wired match can bleed, Other then that yes THIS effects the entire verse. As far is "on screen and off screen" injuries goes. - Demon out

Last edited:
Injury insurances

Saying he wasn't cut by exploding barbed wire is funny cause he was bleeding look at the blood.

I'm not even arguing for stamina for all I care "It could be regular human".
This seems like a well executed attack to deem AEW and NJPW verse as "not impressive" by going over seem extremely feats Kenny got dumped into then implying "Ehhhh not that good"

These are the MOST gore and violent things a pro wrestler can go through how many on floor piledrivers you see in "Other promotions ? None.

With that being said, The most violent and gore in a "Barbed wire match" I've seen is Sabu vs Abyss

This is at most a pro wrestler on screen in a Barbed wired match can bleed, Other then that yes THIS effects the entire verse. As far is "on screen and off screen" injuries goes. - Demon out

Off Topic:

Turned out Kenny wasn't even 100 percent since 2018 due to Okada's and Ibushi's mma strikes that injured him

It took Plasma Treatment to cure them (video). Yet from 2018-2021 he kept giving us 1 hour or 45+ minutes matches for his reputation as a champion.

Seem like me asking for no weird things while I was sleeping was too much, from some of the answers I saw at a glance I also think that some actually didn't read my entire post but well, will begin to answer since there are a lot of posts so will need some minutes to reply to each of them.

Seem like me asking for no weird things while I was sleeping was too much, from some of the answers I saw at a glance I also think that some actually didn't read my entire post but well, will begin to answer since there are a lot of posts so will need some minutes to reply to each of them.
Tbf I most likely missed something.

There was a lot to take in lol.

Wrestlers taking rest is a common thing especially in Royal Rumble match

Some wrestler's stamina also comes from this, As you can see they are seen lying around.
So I guess Chris Jericho surviving for 60 minutes in the rumble also doesn't mean anything cause watch the match above. Everyone is lying around aka resting.

So I guess Chris Jericho surviving for 60 minutes in the rumble also doesn't mean anything cause watch the match above. Everyone is lying around aka resting.
Tbf, Jericho took hella finishers throughout that match.

Though yes. Jericho's stamina section needs some revising.

I also found some more stamina feats as well.

The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. Here's a visual of the damage caused by the Brogue Kick.

Before his match with Sheamus, Triple H was attacked with a lead pipe, which led to him suffering a neck injury so severe it caused nerve damage, which resulted in numbness in his left arm. He basically couldn't use it. He had to rely on pure adrenaline in order to win.

Towards the end of the match, Triple H ended up taking 4 Brogue Kicks. It took 4 Brogue Kicks in order to take down Triple H.

While participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, Drew McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. Drew continued to fight on and win the match.

In this video, there was a competition between which finisher was stronger: the Brogue Kick or the KO Punch.

The Brogue Kick has a PSI of 1322, while Big Show's KO Punch has a PSI of 1809.

So basically getting hit with a Brogue Kick is basically the equivalent of getting bitten by a Gorilla, while getting hit with the KO Punch is the equivalent of getting bitten by a Hippo.

Both Sheamus and Big Show kicked out of their respective finishers, and continued to fight through the match.

So not only is the Brogue Kick is capable of doing severe damage to the opponent, Big Show's KO Punch is canonically stronger by a pretty good margin, which means it'll do far more damage.

Sheamus' Brogue Kick alone is strong enough to crush human skulls with a single kick.

Bruh Shibata nearly died this is a famous case and Okada tanked it. It ended his career.

Bruh Shibata nearly died this is a famous case and Okada tanked it. It ended his career.

So lemme get this straight V-Trigger stunned/knocked out Okada who tanked a "skull splitting injury" stated by commentators.
That's a nice way to scale V-TRIGGER as it's Comparable to Shibata's headbutt.

So lemme get this straight V-Trigger stunned/knocked out Okada who tanked a "skull splitting injury" stated by commentators.
That's a nice way to scale V-TRIGGER as it's Comparable to Shibata's headbutt.
a force of 73 Newtons is enough to cause a simple fracture, this
force is the equivalent of walking into something solid. An
unrestrained adult fall from standing has been shown to produce a
minimal force of 873 N which is more than enough to produce a skull splitting Fracture.

Source

It's basically a name change tho
Yes, is really just a name change that don't have any other effect, and even despite be something so small there was this much reaction, is honestly something surprising.
Triple H was able to keep fighting after tearing his quad

Triple H was still able to fight Brock Lesnar despite suffering from several burns across his torso

Undertaker could still fight Brock Lesnar for 25 minutes while concussed

Undertaker was still able to fight Triple H seconds after getting hit by the latter and Shawn Michaels finishers

Brock Lesnar was still able to fight Kurt Angle after breaking his neck

Kurt Angle won a gold medal despite suffering from a broken neck

Shane McMahon was still able to fight after jumping off a 7 m cell and being thrown through riot shield glass

The Fiend instantly kicking out after being beaten with several weapons from Seth Rollins

Mick Foley was still able to fight Vader after literally having his ear sliced off

Vader was still able to fight after having one of his eyes knocked out of its socket

Sabu was still able to fight Terry Funk after having his bicep mutilated

Mankind was still able to fight Undertaker after falling off a 7 m cell twice as well as suffering from a concussion, dislocated jaw, bruised ribs, internal bleeding, and several teeth knocked out.

I copy and pasted a comment from a thread about the WWE having stamina. Y'all can read through it if y'all want.

Also, WWE wrestlers take shots from stuff that do more damage than normal punches.
That sound cool and all but can you actually post those fights to watch them? Because I don't know how much longer those fighters lasted fighting under those circunstances and I also don't know how intense their fights were while in that situations. Lets remember that in the Andy Bowen vs Jack Burke the latter continued fighting for hours with all the bones from his hands broken, lets also remember that in the James Kelly vs Jonathan Smith the former was continue to fight for hours while bleeding from the head, and lets also remember that at the end of both fights all the fighters were covered in blood (which mean that they likely where suffering from anaemia) from all wounds accumulated through the several hours, all of this injuries that don't recover from one minute of rest each dozen or so minutes, which mean that aside from let them catch their breath and gather some strength again this one minute break didn't do much, the same that in those shorts breaks that Kenny and Okada showed through all their fight each few minutes or even each few seconds (as another note some of those breaks Kenny and Okada took lasted close to a minute, a minute and even some were longer than a minute, which mean that essentially they were the same as the breaks between rounds of the boxing matches). So both matches (the boxing and wrestler) aren't that different when you look at them, you can argue that the pro wrestlers take more damage comparatively speaking to the two boxing matches mentioned above but in exchange they last significantly longer fighting with their severe wounds (another thing that you need to consider is how pro wrestlers are significantly more durable than irl trained fighters, high end 9-B around the megajoules range (and in Kenny specific case around the 6 megajoules range) vs 9-C people that isn't even close to the 10 kilojoules mark), I would also like to use some other sports and competitions to compare but I honestly don't know much of sports so is somewhat hard to me.

I mean, yes but you also need to consider how our pro wrestling profiles are quite durable (around the megajoules range and in Kenny case even 6.7 megajoules range based in their statistics) so is understable how they aren't as affected from several things as irl humans, as an example: if someone who weighted 156kg like Bad Luck Fale fell from a 10 meters height the energy produced would be PE=156*9.8*10=15288Joules/15.288Kilojoules aka baseline 9-B, without mention that apparently he wouldn't even receive the entire energy of the impact do to how science and irl human bodies work, if we used something like a tackle and KE with the same weight of Bad Luck and high end Peak Human speed the energy produced would be KE=1/2 156*12.43=12051.3822Joules/12.05Kilojoules and Bad Luck wouldn't really take the entire force unless he ran against something like a concrete wall without decerelate, and in the case of something like punched is even worst and more complicated do to again how science and irl body works.
Finishers do far more damage than normal moves. That's why this was listed as a stamina feat.
Cool, how much more damage? They consistently break the opponent body when used? Because as I showed above the amount of energy they actually take depend a lot of several factors.
So professional wrestlers need to fight EVERY seconds to have Superhuman stamina.
Apparently we need to count each seconds of their fight no too see the rest period.
I mean, the mention of the every second was to highlight how pro wrestling matches aren't like your average fictional fight were characters can fight for very long perios of times while constantly attacking and not giving time to rest, something completely impossible from a humanly realistic point of view, instead they show to be realistics combats were the fighters need short rests from their actions and can't do the impossible feats of lauch attacks and move all the time of a fight.
I guess Adam Cole stated to have broken ribs doesn't mean anything either
How much time he fought after getting the a rib broken and with what intensity? I'm also unsure about how the commentators are so sure that he broke ribs unless they have x-rays vision or super senses that let them hear the breaking from the distance despite all the noises, so just in case I would like to know if there was an after fight confirmation of a broken rib, like with his match against Ridge Holland in which was confirmed that Adam got broken ribs and needed to go to the hospital.

Fight with broken ribs, while obviously not the best thing to do, is apparently possible and the proffesional boxer Timothy Bradley even commented his experience winning a championship fight while lasting six rounds with broken ribs, and like this I'm pretty sure there are more irl cases of people being able to fight with broken ribs through history (Jack Hermansson for example fought and won a UFC battle with a dislocated rib). As a note something more worth to mention which I casually finded is that Timothy also had a fight were he continued despite having his feets broken, this isn't a broken rib but still is a feat worth to note.
Did they grow back? That'd be good regen
Broken ribs usually heal on their own in one or two months.
I’m not particularly opposed to getting rid of Superhuman Stamina from NJPW/AEW if there’s no kinds of statements or feats akin to what we have for WWE, but WWE defo should retain its Stamina rating
I only really care about Kenny since that was the beginning of all this in the previous crt, the only reason of why the rest of pro wrestling got dragged to this is because you guys seem really fixed in the idea that any change to one profile mean a change to all profiles (it happened the same with the tecnique mimicry part in the previous crt for example), so I'm only really answering to the rest of the verse points more because inertia than anything else.
In the first thing you can read Kenny comment about he only really felt things off the day latter and that in the fight he only thought of it as a blunt force trauma type of thing, so that along with the fact that he apparently didn't needed to go to a hospital (correct me if I'm wrong) at the end of the match show that the injury wasn't seriously grave to the point of need big treatment, yes he developed vertigo do to that but that didn't immediately put his life in danger (vertigo don't actually put your life in danger) and the effects were something of only noticed in the long run (and even then it wasn't like he constantly had vertigo attacks because otherwise he wouldn't had be able to continue with his normal life if it was that grave).

Vertigo attacks typically last a few seconds and on occassions few minutes (in case that the vertigo is really grave can last hours or even days, but those cases are more rare and need medical treatment), the intensity of the vertigo attack also greatly vary, and they usually don't happen several times a day unless extreme cases (seem to actually be considered as high if people with chronic vetigo suffer attacks like several times a week), Kenny also mentioned to know the trigger of his attacks so he was able to control and prevent them.
????????
Keep in mind that the links that showed those guys fighting for 7 hours showed that they had 1 minute breaks throughout the fight for each round, while Kenny and Okada had usually no longer than 30 second breaks and got right back to fighting.

The thing is that Kenny and Okada's breaks came from them taking a lot of damage, while the guys that fought for 7 hours got legitimate breaks due to the rules of the match.

Also, I'd much rather fight someone bare handed for hours on end than taking shots from steel, wood, barbed wire, and exploding barbed wire.

Already commented about this in the beginning of the post but will do so again. Yes, they had one minute rest between rounds but just the first round of James Kelly vs Jonathan Smith already lasted 2 hours and the succesive rounds lasted dozen of minutes each, which show a greater time exertion that Kenny vs Okada (and wrestling matches in general). If you count the time spans in the op you can see how there were 9 short breaks that lasted more than 30 seconds and 4 breaks that lasted more than one minute, everything in the span of the 46 minutes fight, also to note again that most of the time after the short breaks they were moving sluggishly which show their exhaustion imparing them.

Yes, they got just 1 minute breaks in the best cases after dozen of minutes fighting (in the case of Jame vs Jonathan, in the case of Andy and Bowen it was a break after three minutes of continous fight, which is more similar to the short rests the wrestler got in a match every dozen seconds fighting) while bleeding and having broken body parts, so as is very obvious those breaks only really worked to let them catch their breath (unless you suggest that they had a regeneration able to do any significantly to those injuries in said short minute, which obviously isn't the case).

Yeah, you could be able to choose that, but two things 1) 100% sure you aren't able to actually fight for such a extended period of time (unless you actually are a super trained fighter that is at the top of the world) 2) 100% sure you are a tier 10 human who would get considerably injuried from things like that (unless again you are actually a super trained fighter), a case very different to our pro wrestlers profiles that boast a durability in the megajoules range (also, again, wtf is supposed to be the logic behing the exploding barbed wire? Seriously, the thing didn't even exploded at the center were the fighters were and instead just send smoke from the corners).

Alreasy said previously in this post how is possible to fight with broken ribs. Respect for Kurt, but fight with a broken neck is humanly possible with cases like Jayde Mitchell who commented how he won a fight with a broken neck and Jordan William who did the same with even saying how he actually had at least two big fights while having a broken neck (I feel a lot of respect for Jordan now because he fight despite having diabetes, which is something quite serious that affect people in physical activities much more than what some could think, and I know this pretty well because my dad had diabetes and I saw all the effects it had on him while training and in his normal life. Jordan even said how he in his life only two doctors ever supported him fighting with his diabetes, and he saw a lot of doctors). Would like to see how much blood loss we are talking about with Chris Jericho and John Cena, along with how long they fought in said condition and the intensity of the fighting. Um, honestly don't know why the Johnny Gargano thing should be impressive, it sound significantly less impressive that all the previous things and the feat sound more like an AP and LS thing if he stood after be buried by objects. The broken fingers feat of Austin Theory is definitely below Burken because he broke all the bones in both of his hands and still fought for hours, and fighting with a broken jaw definitely isn't something beyon human realm with examples like the Oscar Valdez world championship fight or the Opetaia world championship fight (Opetai fought 10 rounds with his jaw broken while in the Oscar fight is unknow at which point was that his jaw got broken).
This downgrade applies to Kenny and the whole Pro Wrestling verse.

I was trying my best to defend both sides.
The rest of the verse got dragged because others said that changing Kenny stamina rating mean change the rating of all the verse, my original purpose was just make a crt for a single character and suddenly at the middle the rest of his entire verse was dragged by others, I don't even understand why all this needed to happen.
Oh yeah, since Pain Tolerance also counts as Stamina.
Don't think Peak Humans can fight with broken skulls
As a note I actually don't like to look or read about at this type of injuries in real life, they made me feel too uncomfortable and painful, but will try to search things to see other examples of people fighting with broken skulls:
  • Jeremy Balasse suffered a broken skull and seemed able to continue fighting, though admitedly he couldn't do so for much because the referee stopped the fight after see such a thing in his forhead and made him have medical treatment, should be noted however that it seemed that Jeremy didn't even noticed the wound until the medic told him about it.
  • Danil Sharov similarly also suffered a broken skull andhe didn't noticed it until point out by his opponent, he still wanted to fight and launched a kick but the referee stopped the fight after see the injury (as any sane person should do for gods sake).
So this show two cases of people with broken skulls having the will and ability to continue fighting despite a injury of said level, so shouldn't be surprising if there are fights in human history were fighters continued with a broken skull and without being stopped by others.

Now the case I suppose you were talking about with the broken skull mentions is the informal "fight" between Grandmaster Sexay (aka Brian Lawler) and Chase Stevens (aka Ryan Clark), a fight which wasn't an perfomance and was actually a real fight while Brian was intoxicated in a hotel (which got Chase arrested and Brian hospitalized because otherwise he was gonna die), this don't count as a stamina feat because Brian was literaly beaten and half dying from Ryan attack when the police got to the hotel, this is probably below what Sharov and Balasse did because in their cases they were actually able to fight despite the broken skull.

This research about fights with broken skulls give me goosebumps so please don't mention this again for my own health.

Write this post already took to many hours and I need to go out, so I will not answer anything else beyond the broken skull post despite having things to say to the rest of post (specially the skull splitting point made by DD, I recommend people to read this thread were is explained how irl people withstand energy and forces), tomorrow I also need to do an entire web site for a college work so for my own sake I also don't plan to aswer tomorrow. I think however that even without answering to all the other posts my point about this feats being under what is realistically humanly possible was made with solid arguments and proofs. People shouldn't underestimate what peak humans can do, is geniunely impressive.

Last edited:
I think Random likes analyzing fights second by second so he'll gladly give those matches to watch. ☺️
That sound cool and all but can you actually post those fights to watch them? Because I don't know how much longer those fighters lasted fighting under those circunstances and I also don't know how intense their fights were while in that situations. Lets remember that in the Andy Bowen vs Jack Burke the latter continued fighting for hours with all the bones from his hands broken

How much time he fought after getting the a rib broken and with what intensity?

I do not have the ability to read someone's intensity, Here is the fight check it yourself.

Next time any supporter of Professional Wrestling on Vsbattle makes a match involving pro wrestling I'll make sure to ask them about the "intensity" of their character after receiving damage.

I'm also unsure about how the commentators are so sure that he broke ribs unless they have x-rays vision

Omg X ray vision for Commentator's yay ✌️

or super senses that let them hear the breaking from the distance despite all the noises,
Or maye both

so just in case I would like to know if there was an after fight confirmation of a broken rib, like with his match against Ridge Holland in which was confirmed that Adam got broken ribs and needed to go to the hospital.

Fight with broken ribs, while obviously not the best thing to do, is apparently possible and the proffesional boxer Timothy Bradley even commented his experience winning a championship fight while lasting six rounds with broken ribs, and like this I'm pretty sure there are more irl cases of people being able to fight with broken ribs through history (Jack Hermansson for example fought and won a UFC battle with a dislocated rib). As a note something more worth to mention which I casually finded is that Timothy also had a fight were he continued despite having his feets broken, this isn't a broken rib but still is a feat worth to note.

Broken ribs usually heal on their own in one or two months.
I thought they don't heal it all..... that's cool.
I only really care about Kenny since that was the beginning of all this in the previous crt,
But that's how pro wrestling works one gets hit with a Hammer and commentary confirms he's got broken ribs if you have issue with that = you have issue with all pro wrestling profiles.

the only reason of why the rest of pro wrestling got dragged to this is because you guys seem really fixed in the idea that any change to one profile mean a change to all profiles (it happened the same with the tecnique mimicry part in the previous crt for example), so I'm only really answering to the rest of the

Vertigo attacks typically last a few seconds and on occassions few minutes (in case that the vertigo is really grave can last hours or even days, but those cases are more rare and need medical treatment), the intensity of the vertigo attack also greatly vary, and they usually don't happen several times a day unless extreme cases (seem to actually be considered as high if people with chronic vetigo suffer attacks like several times a week), Kenny also mentioned to know the trigger of his attacks so he was able to control and prevent them.
Ughhh he's been having shoulder, knee, vertigo and back pain since like 2018 and then went into all these hour long fights for the next 2 years.
Yes.

This research about fights with broken skulls give me goosebumps so please don't mention this again for my own health.
Cool me and rest of the pro wrestling fans ont his stie feel the same way when
A-We read this over the top analysis involving human human anatomy
B-Everytime I watch Disturbed Reality youtube channel.

Last edited:
Does anyone have X ray vision scan for commentators? Like there is this scene where Balor gets hit he feels down and get's back up And commentary says "Demon has resurrected" video

And......yeah that's it's justification for Resurrection what'd you think of this Expectro?

This reminds me of how deplorably bad the new Heroes units are. They only appear once a year and the developers couldn't be bothered in making them even decent. Truly sad

Last edited:
Does anyone have X ray vision scan for commentators? Like there is this scene where Balor gets hit he feels down and get's back up And commentary says "Demon has resurrected" video

And......yeah that's it's justification for Resurrection what'd you think of this Expectro?
DD, from the bottom of my heart, stop dragging Finn into downgrades of your characters.

There are very clear statements here

“Is that… the Demon’s heartbeat?”
“The Demon has resurrected!”
“The Demon, back from the dead!”

Multiple staff have affirmed this.

Back