• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
MILF vs Ball

Not sure if it's a stomp. Kirby may have enough hax to counter Junko's own. Or maybe not.

Speed is equalized. Both are in character. Starts at 40 meters.

I just want a Junko match dammit. And I don't know much haxxed 4-As that aren't the Emperor or Nicol Bolas.

I mean, if he could beat her before she ditches her body, I guess he could win. But it sounds like this chick is an abstract.

Touhou gods are borderline abstracts ye, being living "ideas" and being omnipresent in some limited way.

Should I bloodlust Kirby?

Didn't he have it before? Pretty sure Kirby making friends out of allies forcibly isn't anything new.

inb4 kirby's heart power is actually conceptual stuff that affects soul, mind and body

Kirby has mindhax on luke's level,if not,higher, so Kirby has became a star wars character plus a super load of hax,he should bypass,also he seems to lead with the mindhax.
Descarga (1)
M I N D H A X

In this game,the first thing Kirby usually does is mindhax,and yes,luke's level.

Luke (And Star Wars) isnt the only one super haxxed 4-A out of the emperor and Nicol bolas.

Back