• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
While VT's mental range is universal, his potency is only like, multiple planets
Potentially far higher, but not on Luke's level.

While VT's mental range is universal, his potency is only like, multiple planets
Multiple planets? You say that based of the game where you only go and explore the galaxy,you say that based on an only or few dark Hearts mindhaxing some planets but forget the fact that the WHOLE jamba heart's power >>>>>>>>>a piece,that should be obviously more than galaxy mindhax,and VT's mindhax obviously is higher than the precios hear.

As said m├║ltiple planets are only for a mere piece of the jamba heart,not the full heart's power.

He overwrites VT's mind hax, which is>>>the stuff previously mentioned.

Gargoyle One said:
How many people has Kirby Mind haxed?
He is capable of overwriting VT's mindhax,Who has the potency for mindhaxing presumably the universe,not multi planetary potency,cal said multiplanet based on less than 10 jamba heart pieces out of the "countless" pieces that were mindhaxing the universe,which should be the full power of the jamba heart,which is below VT.

@Gar If you want to take the game map literally then small, if not then same as ours.

Gargoyle One said:
Eficiente said:
Not many, it just scales to VT.
Then it's not Luke's level
You can apply,a mind hax enough for an universe,on just one creature.

So the not many=/= not luke's level.

If you are able of overwrite an universal mindhax,that means you have that mindhax potency,just varies the range (or something).

100% completely incorrect

Methuselah has planetary aura, does that mean Kirby has better mindhax?

No, it doesn't, it depends on the amount not the range.

Francisca confirms that Jambahearts are all around the universe (at least in my language version). At least the range is universal, not sure about potency

There are countless of jamba pieces,and only one of them has a bit power,if Luke has galactic mindhax,i would say Kirby has that also,jamba heart mindhaxed surely the most part of the universe.

Well,It should be a very big part of the universal population,VT has an omnidirectional mindhaxing attack with presumably universal range (should be superior to his the jamba heart),that thing its an omnidirectional wave,It should be able to mindhax everything in the universe.

It should be universal potency by that,the Kirby universe has been shown as very abundant in life also,Its an unknown amount of people in the universe,but It should be universal in mindhax potency by that,very abundant Life in Kirby.

Aside from that, your half-truths explained inappropriately only make everything worst.

Eficiente said:
Aside from that, your half-truths explained inappropriately only make everything worst.
Why i make everything worse? Half truths,what i said? I don't think i explained inappropiately.

Back on topic, how strong is Junko's mindhax resistance?

Kirby could use it on pretty much most enemies with abilities, and a few bosses (Most notable here are dedede and meta knight) AFTER he beat them.

He can also use hearts to hurt VT core.

Well, the Lunarian Moon kills Humans who look at it or sends them insane. And Junko went to that place and fought multiple wars there, so it's pretty damn high. I'd say Junko via Conceptual Manip and Dankmaku.

Reminder that Kirby's mind hax is >

That really has nothing to do with anything really. Volume =/= Potency.

By that Logic, the Lich King must be God tier Mind Manipulator Since he Mind Manipulates all of his Undead + Psykic messages at once.

Well,the mindhax potency is unkowns,multiple planets would be the minimal,but idk the actual potency.

Back