• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jungle Juice / YLab Discussion Thread

Regarding Housekeeper- I'm wondering if we'd gonna go with the LINE or TOORScans translation of Muspelheim's power.

LINE's translation says its strong enough to blow up a mountain, while TOORScans says it could destroy a mountain belt (A range of mountain ranges- the Pacific Ring of Fire is a mountain belt)

(Will post images when I'm not on mobile)

Regarding Housekeeper- I'm wondering if we'd gonna go with the LINE or TOORScans translation of Muspelheim's power.

LINE's translation says its strong enough to blow up a mountain, while TOORScans says it could destroy a mountain belt (A range of mountain ranges- the Pacific Ring of Fire is a mountain belt)

epic, how would her phsyicals scale doe?

epic, how would her phsyicals scale doe?
You mean Hasty's? Well, it sorta hard since while she did block it briefly, she stated that it was too much for her, her durability was dropping to 30%, and the energy field wouldn't last more than 2 seconds- and then it didn't and she lost both of her arms.

Mamia's Type L activation + Transformation however totally scales- or at least her energy Absorption / Redirection does

You mean Hasty's? Well, it sorta hard since while she did block it briefly, she stated that it was too much for her, her durability was dropping to 30%, and the energy field wouldn't last more than 2 seconds- and then it didn't and she lost both of her arms.

Mamia's Type L activation + Transformation however totally scales- or at least her energy Absorption / Redirection does
I think Hasty just downscales

Usually it's better to go for the official scans so we're gonna have to use LINE likely. Still neat, I wonder if she's the strongest of the verse. Probably not though since I haven't read the others.

Usually it's better to go for the official scans so we're gonna have to use LINE likely. Still neat, I wonder if she's the strongest of the verse. Probably not though since I haven't read the others.
True but counterpoint- LINE's translation can suck hard

I mean somehow a Cult's responsible for Jupiter being flung at the friggin' Earth so unlikely, also in Terror vs. Revival Man- [Spoiler Character for Revival Man] "turned a mountain into ashes" at the peak of their power.

But yeah Jungle Juice is low-middle of the road when it comes to Superstring- with the weakest verses being Revival Man and Hanlim Gym (which is also one of the strongest verses in Bluestring, so big fish in a pond versus in the ocean I guess)

Funny how Jungle Juice's fastest attacks and characters barely break into Supersonic, meanwhile Genderbent Hasty's traveling at Mach 23.2 right in his introduction

Last edited:
It's fun and its art is really great honestly.

Just like their ecchi and lewd one 👀

Also rereading Housekeeper again. Man this is fun, Hasty best robomaid. Also do we have any big speed feats for em?
I mean, Seigfried is literally stated to travel at Mach 23.2 when approaching Hasty & Co, and Hasty can sorta keep up with him, so that's automatically High Hypersonic for any relevant AI

I mean, Seigfried is literally stated to travel at Mach 23.2 when approaching Hasty & Co, and Hasty can sorta keep up with him, so that's automatically High Hypersonic for any relevant AI
Just got to that part, I'm very close to where I last read.

Also you know that mountain feat you were talking about? That mega beam was unleashed at minimal output, so I think one way or another we're going to reach mountain range.

Just got to that part, I'm very close to where I last read.

Also you know that mountain feat you were talking about? That mega beam was unleashed at minimal output, so I think one way or another we're going to reach mountain range.
Ah- update on that translation development! While TOORScans says Muspelheim can [Destroy a Mountain Belt], while LINE is says [Blow Up A Mountain], the Korean Hangul in Google Translate says it can "Blow Up a Mountain Range"- which I guess is a nice middle of the road? (Link to images)

Low End- Standard Mountain Destruction
Mid End- Korean Taekbaek Mountain Range Destruction (Has 2048 named mountains, so Standard Mountain Destruction * 2048)
High End- Himalayas Destruction (Himalayas Surface Area * Average Elevation Destruction)

Not gonna make a huge deal out of the specifics though, considering that another, bigger weapon shows up later

Ah- update on that translation development! While TOORScans says Muspelheim can [Destroy a Mountain Belt], while LINE is says [Blow Up A Mountain], the Korean Hangul in Google Translate says it can "Blow Up a Mountain Range"- which I guess is a nice middle of the road? (Link to images)

Low End- Standard Mountain Destruction
Mid End- Korean Taekbaek Mountain Range Destruction (Has 2048 named mountains, so Standard Mountain Destruction * 2048)
High End- Himalayas Destruction (Himalayas Surface Area * Average Elevation Destruction)

Not gonna make a huge deal out of the specifics though, considering that another, bigger weapon shows up later
Mountain Belt is way too much anyway honestly. But I'll just set it to a Mountain level until you guys decide lol

I should not have clicked that link 👀 Last time I took a peek the latest chapters are 50s. Is that the highest? But I'm kinda glad since I have to worry less about this. So far Hasty looks like she'll only have one key

Mountain Belt is way too much anyway honestly.
Yeah it is- Hasty would be Small Country level+ at the minimum running the numbers...
But I'll just set it to a Mountain level until you guys decide lol
Oh, is there a sandbox with Hasty somewhere?
I should not have clicked that link 👀 Last time I took a peek the latest chapters are 50s. Is that the highest? But I'm kinda glad since I have to worry less about this. So far Hasty looks like she'll only have one key
Current latest chapter for free is Ch 32, with fastpass it's Ch 36, while TOORScans made it to Ch 55 before LINE got started, so yeah, latest ones available are mid 50s.

And yeah, it won't be like Suchan with his 26 different AP Values... (Updated Stat Chart Here)

Yeah it is- Hasty would be Small Country level+ at the minimum running the numbers...

Current latest chapter for free is Ch 32, with fastpass it's Ch 36, while TOORScans made it to Ch 55 before LINE got started, so yeah, latest ones available are mid 50s.

And yeah, it won't be like Suchan with his 26 different AP Values... (Updated Stat Chart Here)
The profile is minutes away from being uploaded rn lol. Wanna see it in a sandbox first?

Hey man all those 26 AP calcs are amazing lol. Glad your signature has changed from too much calcs

Edit - Link - https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ciruno_Fortes/WIP_mode#Glynda_Module

Links are a pain so I might do them later. I usually only do it up to whatever's free on the official website tho unless situation calls for it

The profile is minutes away from being uploaded rn lol. Wanna see it in a sandbox first?
Oh wow- sure thing!
Hey man all those 26 AP calcs are amazing lol. Glad your signature has changed from too much calcs
Oh yeah not complaining about having to do so many, just find it a funny how he's as many keys as, and more AP values than, the rest of Group A put together

Was tempted to copy Climafranca's old signature and just put Jungle Juice instead of UnOrdinary

Oh wow- sure thing!

Oh yeah not complaining about having to do so many, just find it a funny how he's as many keys as, and more AP values than, the rest of Group A put together

Was tempted to copy Climafranca's old signature and just put Jungle Juice instead of UnOrdinary
As long as the calcs are clear on their placement lol. Anyway link is posted up there. Right now the Keys are :

* (Stat) human mode, (Stat) with Glynda Module, (Higher) with empowerment and that's it.

What was it again? The old sig?

I think Hasty needs Infinite Stamina based on her Infinite Energy generator (Androids 17 and 18 have Infinite Stamina for the same reason)

Seems fair. I'll add that in. I finalized all the powers there just gonna add that in alongside all the references. Might be too lazy to do the images right now though

Reading through it now-

If I remember correctly- something like
I am UnOrdinary
Oh yeah I remember that now.

Well I AM JUNGLE JUICE doesn't have quite that hook

Seems fair. I'll add that in. I finalized all the powers there just gonna add that in alongside all the references. Might be too lazy to do the images right now though
You don't need images, Chapter references are enough- force scrollers to read the series and become One Of Us
Oh yeah I remember that now.

Well I AM JUNGLE JUICE doesn't have quite that hook
Pffft- I mean it's attention grabbing in a certain regard but yeah, no

You don't need images, Chapter references are enough- force scrollers to read the series and become One Of Us

Pffft- I mean it's attention grabbing in a certain regard but yeah, no
For certain things yes lol. But if it's like an anime there's no way anyone's tricking me into watching that.

Then go for it lol. Maybe that'll be a good hook.

Let's see for PTJ.... Well I am Housekeeper is also not too bad. I am Lookism doesn't have that catch. I am Viral Hit is good. I am Manager Kim- well you can'y get any simpler in an introduction than that. I am Housekeeper is better than I am Hanlin Gym, while I am Boxer is also just as good.... Yeah it sometimes works honestly.

Anyway back to finishing this up

Hasty vs Rankers is gonna get fun
Rankers from where? Curious on that

Also damn you weren't kidding. They left at the best spot possible

People are way more interested in Gayeon's profile than Hyeonbin's- shocking

Side note but kinda annoyed how difficult finding possible match ups for Hyeonbin, Post-Prison Release Junhyeong, Gayeon, and Post-Midterms Huijin is- (meanwhile for Jun Ji it's basically impossible if you don't restrict his Defense Mechanisms entirely)

Last edited:
I'm gonna upgrade Huijin w/ Black Thorns to baseline Small Building level, given how the spiked ends were capable of piercing the Black Island specimen's exoskeletons (>12:41 MJ/Wall level+), as well as tearing through Hyeona's silk, which even Gayeon Sin didn't try to break with blunt force (~18.46 MJ/Wall level+) and instead used her stinger to cut. Images here

Although I don't know whether to keep it as "Wall level+ with Black Thorns, Small Building level with piercing damage" due to the relatively small cross-section of the spikes compared to her fist, or just have it as "Small Building level" with Black Thorns for simplicity

Last edited:
hey guys what insect you wish to be fused with?

for me a spider, so i can finally get the Spider-Man powers
I mean, you're gonna have to specify the kind of spider considering there are thousands of different species- Tarantulas and Jumping Spiders aren't exactly similar in build
Spiders arent insects though
People fused with spiders are still called "Insect Humans" though- prolly because "Arthropod Human" wasn't as catchy

Anywho, I'd probably pick something with wings, because flight is just an awesome ability. Either a swarm of Asian Bees for the heat and light manip, or an Oriental Hornet for the solar powered electricity generation

I mean, you're gonna have to specify the kind of spider considering there are thousands of different species- Tarantulas and Jumping Spiders aren't exactly similar in build
then i want to fuse with a Portia spider, a type of jumping spider that eats other spiders,

i love this spider thanks to this video

then i want to fuse with a Portia spider, a type of jumping spider that eats other spiders,

i love this spider thanks to this video

I saw that video! Yeah the high precision depth perception + clearing 50 times your body length would be a sweet combo, on top of the general silk production

Back