• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suchan Jang (Jungle Juice) VS Chisato Nishikigi (Lycoris Recoil): (GRACE)

Suchan Jang VS Chisato Nishikigi

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The fight takes place at a forest
  • Both start 50 meters from each other and not within line of sight.
  • Neither have prior knowledge.
  • Suchan's Beginning to Pet Shop Encounter Key is Used.
  • Suchan starts with his reading glasses but Jun Ji's chainsaw is restricted.
  • Suchan scales to 1.43 megajoules with glasses, 2.88 megajoules with Hare Coursing and 6.23 megajoules with Hunting Rifle.
  • Chisato scales above 1.89 megajoules.

"I'm not... I'm not a monster": 9
"It's a great day today, and I feel great. I'm so thankful!": 0
"Inconclusive": 3

a3243d5a973d1e0b65c031f5047173627fdaafdf.pnj
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3779886.jpg

Last edited:
Attack Potency:
  • Suchan: 1.43 Megajoules via this calc, 2.88 Megajoules with Hare Coursing via this calc, and 6.23 Megajoules with Hunting Rifle via this calc
  • Chisato: >1.89 Megajoules via scaling above this calc
>1.33x AP Advantage in Chisato's favor normally, 1.52x / 3.28x AP Advantage in Suchan's favor with Hare Coursing / Hunting Rifle

Speed: Equalized lol

Equal normally, 1.42x Speed Advantage in Suchan's favor with Hare Coursing, 2.09x Speed Advantage in Suchan's favor with Hunting Rifle (except not really)

Lifting Strength:
~1.11x LS Advantage in Chisato's favor

Damn this is a close match

Last edited:
Advantages-

Suchan:
  • Can Fly
  • Stat Amps- although this really only applies to Hare Coursing since he has to stop to use Hunting Rifle and can only travel in a straight line, and Chisato is really really good at aim dodging from her profile
Chisato:
  • Ranged Weaponry (even if it shoots rubber bullets those are still gonna sting)
  • More Skilled
Both have really good vision and analytical prediction, with Suchan being able to "speed through clusters of projectiles based on the momentary opening of gaps", while Chisato "is considered to be a genius at recognizing trajectories of projectiles and shot timings. Can accurately predict the opponent's next move based on just their clothing movement and/or muscles"- with Chisato's Analytical Prediction sounding like it's better than Suchan's, but not by much.

Additionally, Suchan's flight isn't game ending given how Chisato has a ranged weapon, even if she has to get closer due to the greater inaccuracy of rubber bullets.

Again, Damn this is a close match.

We'll ignore Complex Runaway since while it halves Suchan's speed compared to him with Eyewear, it brings the AP difference to near one-shot levels (Plus, given how Chisato refuses to kill opponents, it's incredibly unlikely that Suchan would get swallowed by his Complex in the first place)

Advantages-

Suchan:
  • Can Fly
  • Stat Amps- although this really only applies to Hare Coursing since he has to stop to use Hunting Rifle and can only travel in a straight line, and Chisato is really really good at aim dodging from her profile
Chisato:
  • Ranged Weaponry (even if it shoots rubber bullets those are still gonna sting)
  • More Skilled
Both have really good vision and analytical prediction, with Suchan being able to "speed through clusters of projectiles based on the momentary opening of gaps", while Chisato "is considered to be a genius at recognizing trajectories of projectiles and shot timings. Can accurately predict the opponent's next move based on just their clothing movement and/or muscles"- with Chisato's Analytical Prediction sounding like it's better than Suchan's, but not by much.

Additionally, Suchan's flight isn't game ending given how Chisato has a ranged weapon, even if she has to get closer due to the greater inaccuracy of rubber bullets.

We'll ignore Complex Runaway since while it halves Suchan's speed compared to him with Eyewear, it brings the AP difference to near one-shot levels (Plus, given how Chisato refuses to kill opponents, it's incredibly unlikely that Suchan would get swallowed by his Complex in the first place)
Another Jungle Juice Incon

Jungle Juice? More like, Infinite Inconclusive
I mean it's an easy mix-up to make- the J and I keys are very close together on the keyboard
I kinda lean on Suchan for this one tbh. The speed and AP boost really helps thwart that analytical prediction. It's not like Chisato can hit with anything but ruber bullets at most either.
Yeah, the Hare Coursing definitely would give the edge to Suchan for a bit, but Chisato's stronger than Suchan without it, and a 1.52x AP Amp isn't quite enough to end a match

Attack Potency:
  • Suchan: 1.43 Megajoules via this calc, 2.88 Megajoules with Hare Coursing via this calc, and 6.23 Megajoules with Hunting Rifle via this calc
  • Chisato: >1.89 Megajoules via scaling above this calc
>1.33x AP Advantage in Chisato's favor normally, 1.52x / 3.28x AP Advantage in Suchan's favor with Hare Coursing / Hunting Rifle

Speed: Equalized lol

Equal normally, 1.42x Speed Advantage in Suchan's favor with Hare Coursing, 2.09x Speed Advantage in Suchan's favor with Hunting Rifle (except not really)

Lifting Strength:
~1.11x LS Advantage in Chisato's favor
Advantages-

Suchan:
  • Can Fly
Chisato:
  • More Skilled

Unironically voting Suchan based on these explanations of his abilities and advantages in comparison. Sorry for slowing down the Incon train I know it’s a close match but Suchan just seems more likely to win imo, you may proceed

Noormally but it might be enough if Suchan hits her mid fall too, also she might still have to break free above ground
Oh yeah, she is kinda screwed if she's pulled into the air, which Suchan has done before against opponents in wide open spaces (against Jangjun Kim)...

Huh, changing vote from Incon to Suchan for that reason- pulled into the air + Hare Coursing as she's falling on the way down is a GG

Now that I've changed my mind, everyone who agreed with my reasoning "FRA" automatically is voting in favor of Suchan

Also I'm 1,000% stealing that line
I'll sue you.

Anyway update on current votes since the FRA Train is ruined.
Incon FRA

between i'm currently at chapter 64 of Jungle Juice
Niiice, any favorites?

Vote reset due to LS condition and Elaj swapping votes.
Unironically voting Suchan based on these explanations of his abilities and advantages in comparison. Sorry for slowing down the Incon train I know it’s a close match but Suchan just seems more likely to win imo, you may proceed
Join back comrade!! Join back!!

Back