• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looking at the line-up, Caliborn has an wasy win for his first match and I frankly have no idea about John's.

Seems fine, but I am scratching my head on how we got the same match twice!

also, I feel like ragna vs fate would be a stomp. Edae lee vs dormammu would be a stomp as well since he resists strange's abilities (which him and edea share many of the same powers)

What we can do is Edea lee vs fate and Ragna vs dormammu

tell anti monitor vs lavos

Although that can change if Lavos is degraded to only 2A and I manage to find that mobius scan being the mind of the dark multiverse, that would make the most even vs.

So we got 3 stomp matches as of now.

Edea lee vs dormammu

Ragna VS Fate

Lavos vs the anit monitor

What we CAN do is

Edea lee VS doctor fate

Ragna VS lavos

Anti Monitor VS Dormammu

is that good??

Oh crap, it looks like it is SHULK VS dormammu.

Dormammu still stomps btw.

We got..

Dormammu VS Shulk

Edea Lee vs ainchase ishmael

lavos vs anti monitor

fate vs ragna

So it goes to...

Dormammu vs anti-monitor (again)

Lavos vs ragna

Fate vs Edea lee

Shulk vs ainchase

I mean, with a line-up like this, there are inevitably going to be stomps. Sometimes that's just inevitable in brackets like these.

I decided to do the re randomizer but change some of the slots like what we agreed on a bit ago (Dormamu vs Anti monitor, fate vs edea lee, ragna vs lavos)

1. Rand al thor vs Comic Thanos

2. Dormammu vs Anti-Monitor

3. Shining One vs Adralemech

4. Galactus vs demiurge

5. Demi-fiend vs black alice

6. zanza vs tails

7. edea lee vs doctor fate

8. Homura vs john egbert

9. Caliborn vs exdeath

10. Asgorath vs goddes illias

11. aleph vs nicol bolas

12. Lavos vs ragna the bloodedge