• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First new Tourney (6-C hax allowed.) of the new forum. (Celebration 2/3.)

(Kan-Ra will also receive a downgrade soon and I will fully support it, I just didn't expected it to happen so soon)

I will just add pit in place of the two servants since he will likely stay as 6-C and someone recommended him before.

I’ll just do this for Zhong
@Zaratthustra
Since Yue was downgraded either show a replacement by tomorrow night or his last opponent (Obito) will move on instead.

Wait, what happened to Zhong? Did he get Downgraded? If so, just pick a Different character and Redo his match against Obito.

The servants might be staying at possible 6-C so everything should be fine. For Zhong I will just move the other guy on instead of him.

Question, if thought based hax isn't allowed then how Mob is here? Going by his fight with Tsuna, he can think and kill anyone.

Now that a decision was made in Servants, I can keep both in. More matches will be made tomorrow.

Percy vs Literally Lucifer is another weirdly thematic match that I have no idea how to write for but; here it goes.

For some reason, tourneys in 6C have many thematic battles happening entirely by chance
Yeah, strange that the only one I wanted to happen (Jeanne of Ark vs Jean of Ark.) didn’t happen but all the others were thematic. I never intended for this to happen in the writing based tourney but it did (I really should start using that more the missed opportunities are big.)
Anyway here is the next fight

Is Heavy Whether Passive? If not he can stay.
Heavy Weather is basically passive. Heavy Weather's Tier 6 isn't offensive, it's environmental destruction.

If this was answered already then cool, but he doesn't fit this tourney at all, not truly 6-C and has passives.

Since even the person who suggested Kan-Ra says he is changing tiers I guess we skip his match.

You know what.
All we have left then is the fusion vs Stitch and I don’t feel like writing that up so since I have a hunch it will piss somebody off. (I haven’t seen SU or Moana in a long time.)
No writing for the last one sadly

Bump
Also is the bracket updated?
I tried to fix it last night with the new matches, if it isn’t on your end, tell me.

Back