• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tails came 1st so we are adding him.

btw, maxwell may be downgraded so we will add zanza in his place

So, we have all out spots completed!!!

Now somebody needs to put the bracket results in challenge.org

Maxwell isn't getting downgraded? If you're referring to the thread talking about his DC scaling, his 2-A feat was in the scribblenauts story anyway so he'd stay 2-A. perhaps i'm missing something though.

I got:

Asgorath VS goddess illias

Unicron VS Rand Al Thor

Ainchase Ishmael vs Dormammu

Aleph VS Exdeath

Tails VS Archie Sonic

Shining one VS IG Thanos

Anti-Monitor vs adralemech

Demiurge vs ragna the bloodedge

homura vs madoka

lavos vs demi-fiend

enerjak vs galactus

doctor fate vs caliborn

Edea lee vs shulk

Nicol bolas vs john egbert

the spectre vs the ur dragon

black alice vs zanza

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Demiurge vs Ragna the bloodedge seems like a stomp for ragna after looking at both profiles
If anything, Demiurge stomps Ragna due to the awfully bad weaknesses his 2-A form has.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Also if this is suppose to be fair or interesting, the top dogs shouldn't be here.
I also said that, but the OP thinks IG Thanos and Archie Sonic should stay, because apparently those two aren't OP enough.

Back