• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First new Tourney (6-C hax allowed.) of the new forum. (Celebration 2/3.)

Ok so this will be kinda special. I will try to add a small story blurb to each match, If I don’t know that character I can Improvise, I think.

Tier 6-C
Hax: Allowed but no smurf or thought based/passive stuff.
Regen below the godly levels are allowed but characters must still be killable.
Speed equalized only if it prevents a blitz.
2 choices per person. If It ain’t filled by Friday afternoon that doubles.
32 Characters (We gotta go big for the forum switch.)
1 Super Hot Fire. (Me)
2Sherlock (me)
3 Big Goon Jr. (Adam.)
4 Spicy Italian (Drag)
5 Bible Studies. (Drag)
6 Mob (Midas)
7 Blood buds (Seraph)
8 The actual Dragonborn (pies)
9 The King Himself (Pies)
10 Fruit Overlord. (Derp)
11 Abraham Darksoulsguy (Thisthing)
12 Giant Rock Woman (Jester)
13Mummy man (Patou)
14Xenagoat (Sleuth)
15 He exits I guess (Sleuth)
16 Tobi (Cinder)
17Spicy Dragon (Cinder)
18Yaas King (Seraph)
19Perseus Jacksonford (Daddy)
20Nico Nico Di (Gilad)
21 Expand Zhong (Zara)
22 An Act of Gabe (Ion)
23 Happy Biker (James)
24Time Travelling pirate Air Conditioner (Derp)
25Dorf (god)
26Samus (Adam)
27Bible Studies [Again] (Random)
28Death, The destroyer of Worlds (derp)
29This kid. (Dragoon)
30Blue Hamster? (Apeis)
31Your actually sorta Satan (Pheonoks.)
32Rice (Zack)

Last edited:
I should mention these new rules since nobody posted yet.
Other rules
1 You must be willing and able to debate for your character.
2 If the person who selected the character concedes, or if seven votes or given to one, then they move on.
3 Characters can only be disqualified in round one or before the tourney starts, if you notice something too op or rule breaking that slipped by me, point it out then please.
4 Three characters per setting.

Last edited:
I added a few characters, I might switch them out later but they are a good enough example of what is allowed.

Why make a bracket that was made and finished this month? Nothing changed as no CRT were made yet. It will be the same old stuff once again.

Anyway it’s a good place to see how some newer rules would work on the wiki and how tourneys would play out on the new forum.

I should mention, If a character is getting upgrades that make them Illegal then they will be removed no matter what round it is.

before anyone posts D&D 6-Cs

they are smurfs

most have passives

leave me alone

Added all but Pit. He might be fine I am just a bit unsure because he has a lot of hax from Palutena. Way more then everyone else. But I don’t remember whether it counts as thought based.

I would love the Theros boys but don’t both have thought based wincons?
Isn’t Ashiok in the top 5 strongest 6-C’s

Back