• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First new Tourney (6-C hax allowed.) of the new forum. (Celebration 2/3.)

I will make two more matches today. But I will delay the third one in the bracket to give Dragoon some more time for the first two.

Am I wrong or the first two matches have yet to be finished?

Last edited:
Yeah none were completed but honestly we could have most of the rounds going simultaneously. Though I said you should be able and willing to debate your character, others can join in and it would be scummy to punish you if personal stuff gets in the way.

Ok match 6 should be coming soon if I want to be consistent about the two matches a day in round one bit.

I didn’t have time but this will have the rest of the Tourney will be made since my workload is a bit smaller now and I finished making the plant list.

Quick question- when I submitted Percy Jackson, I was aware that on his profile were abilities he no longer has, mainly the Curse of Achilles abilities. The profile states this, and notes that it has been removed, but people can still specify whether or not the character has it. I believe SBA puts the character in their strongest, so SBA would use Curse of Achilles Percy. And I’m fine with that, but I was more in mind for Modern Percy, without the Curse of Achilles. So, are we using Normal Percy, or CA Percy?

Either is fine. Also I probably want to wait for a few more threads to finish before adding the next ones anyway.

Can you ask Ionlisite to comment on Ruler vs Subtilizer? He chose the character and his opinion is needed in order to make the match continue

That happens when people nominate fighters but can’t be bothered to actually debate for them. I have two matches with my characters but the opposition isn’t providing any argument so I’m just kinda stuck.

Yeah I will start adding the rest of round one tomorrow since the others seem to have slowed down. I think a few more matches have ended too. Round one might end sooner then you think.

Bno92EV.jpg

I will look through the threads now for the finished ones. Also to save time the end blurb idea will be scrapped. Only starting blurbs will be available from now on.

A good chunk of them were indeed finished. I will add a ton more starting tomorrow since I won’t have too much work this weekend.

Since the next match is a servant match and they are almost definitely getting downgrades, here is how we will handle this
@ApiesDeathbyLazors
I will let you chose another character by Saturday night. If not I will choose Sunday morning.

I don’t feel like writing the stuff for Black Rock vs Jeanne, I will just make a plain match for time efficiency. I doubt people cared much for it anyway.

Ok, I will replace the servants, Subtilizer will probably move on anyway because Jeanne is kinda weak, so you can still debate that thread.
Probably just another Digimon anyway, let me look for one.

Instead of one of the servants moving on, I will instead place this guy in round two since they are getting a downgrade soon.

Back